PDA

View Full Version : Being marked

skweezme
08-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Do you have to avoid being marked, for the sake of discretion? Or can you take being marked?

I'd love to carry bruises etc as reminders, but that just wouldn't work. I'm certainly not complaining, my Mistress hurts me and pushes me plenty. Just that sometimes I wonder what a full-on kick would feel like. Or a whip on my balls? But that would bruise and damage I know.

And be interesting to hear from Mistresses - if you like to be able to leave marks?

I'm just wondering if it's a hard limit I should reconsider?

Alec Anaconda
08-08-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm not keen on marks, for they are sometimes a sign of damage, but I accept them as a risk of this sport.

What are the consiquences, for you, if others should see the evidence of your pleasure?

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
08-08-2011, 01:39 PM
I have to keep my BDSM play private from others, hence no marking. Not to say it hasn't happened, though, but Mistress is good at keeping bruising and swelling down with ice and creams (not ice-creams!)

Su0
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Last time I was busted my sack got swollen and next morning I had a very large bruise that was almost black and it had spread so that my whole ballsack was bruised.

The girl got a large bruise on her knee too. It was a result of several very hard knees, they were so hard I started flinching although never thought I'd do that because I like it hard.

It hurt so much I had even some trouble sleeping, but the bruising got better eventually. Tbh I didn't really feel like being busted again after that, although it's quite hot to think about.

No one knew about my balls, but the girl said some people asked about her bruise on her knee. The funny thing is, she said that someone joked that you must have kicked somebody in the balls and that how the balls would look when the bruise on the knee looks that bad.