PDA

View Full Version : does anybody like liking ballbusting? or would you change if you could?

3xlballs
08-08-2011, 02:03 AM
does anybody actually like liking ballbusting or if you could change what turns you on or makes you tick or whatever would you? personally i absolutely love ballbusting and i love to watch it have it done and get my balls squeezed, but, i havent told my girlfriend about this fettish of mine because i dont know how she would react to it and i dont wish to tell her yet, but what my point is is that without ballbusting or small penis humilation i find that it takes an enormously long time or even if im lucky to reach an orgasm, and i am a circumsized man also so the feelings i would normally get from blow jobs etc are not quite as good as they would have been so that also makes it harder, what im saying is without ballbusting or smh involved i am not fully turned on and sex etc doesnt hit every nail on the head, and in my opinion if i could change my fettish and become "normal" in a fashion then i would because although i love ballbusting, i severely hate liking it, so i would like to know what the rest of you think about this?

kind regards, 3xl

Alec Anaconda
08-08-2011, 12:18 PM
does anybody actually like liking ballbusting or if you could change what turns you on or makes you tick or whatever would you? personally i absolutely love ballbusting and i love to watch it have it done and get my balls squeezed, but, i havent told my girlfriend about this fettish of mine because i dont know how she would react to it and i dont wish to tell her yet, but what my point is is that without ballbusting or small penis humilation i find that it takes an enormously long time or even if im lucky to reach an orgasm, and i am a circumsized man also so the feelings i would normally get from blow jobs etc are not quite as good as they would have been so that also makes it harder, what im saying is without ballbusting or smh involved i am not fully turned on and sex etc doesnt hit every nail on the head, and in my opinion if i could change my fettish and become "normal" in a fashion then i would because although i love ballbusting, i severely hate liking it, so i would like to know what the rest of you think about this?

kind regards, 3xl

If I did not like BB, I would not be me!

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
It's a shame you severely hate liking ballbusting. Sounds like you're embarrassed by it. But I know what you mean about it being difficult to tell your girlfriend. Took me a while to get the nerve to tell my partner but I'm so glad I did. She didn't run a mile and we're still together after 30 years. I love liking ballbusting!

lolforg
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I have some questions.

What kinds of thoughts (if any) do you have when you participate in sexual activity other than ballbusting?

And what kind of thoughts (if any) do you have when you participate in ballbusting?

3xlballs
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
to the thoughts about sexual activity, i seem to think about how nice it feels or how my girlfriend caress's my penis etc and its all nice and i do get a rock hard erection but it seems im either just a long laster or it isnt enough to make me orgasm, as for the thoughts during ballbusting, now that to me feels dirty (in the sexy way) and i only like it when its someone who doesnt really care for me so i know its fairly real and they dont care if they hurt me and when they are evil, so i seem to think about being dirty and really devious witch seems to get me going more, witch in turn you could think of doing sexual activites in random places to put spice into it but it wouldnt be the same, its more because it feels wrong to abuse testicles and the evil intent of a woman, thats what turns me on most in a strange way, so im kinda trapped in some fashion yet there is no way out of it, one can not change there own turn ons etc, so for me thats why i would like to not like ballbusting so i could enjoy the normal pleasures with my partner instead of takeing so long, i guess it might be good for her seeing as i will last long but when i dont orgasm sometimes or i might give in with being at it so long she doesnt feel she has pleased me so she feels bad also, in turn arguments and etc comes up so for them such reasons i dont like likeing it but at the same time i love participating lol, strange predicament really also with it not being an everyday thing such as sex i am kind of embaressed about it too knowing i hold a deep dark secret about what i really like and how i am makes me feel abnormal that is also another reason, if anyone else doesnt like liking ballbusting what are your reasons?

kind regards, 3xl

bustedm
08-09-2011, 03:11 AM
Ballbusting is one of the weird fetishes I'm into.
I wish I was into more common stuff. Like some guys are into legs or smoking or long hair. That would make it a lot easier if it's stuff you can just see walking around at the mall. You don't see much ballbusting in your day to day life.

3xlballs
08-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Ballbusting is one of the weird fetishes I'm into.
I wish I was into more common stuff. Like some guys are into legs or smoking or long hair. That would make it a lot easier if it's stuff you can just see walking around at the mall. You don't see much ballbusting in your day to day life.

exactly my point, if i was into more normal and common stuff then i would have better sexual pleasures from my girlfriend and we would both like it more, i would feel better about myself and everything else comes with it, but thats my point that its very rare and its wierd that makes it such a dark and deep secret, it would give me more sexual urges towards normal sexual activities, i guess beggers cant be choosers though it does quite take the piss to be honest and sometimes gets me down but i cant change who i ami just wish i didnt like it although saying that id miss out on what i like, but if i didnt like it something else more normal would take its place, does anyone know of anyway kinda physcological ways to alter the minds way of thinking about that kinda stuff? lol

kind regards, 3xl

PlayfulSqueeze
08-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Ballbusting/Cuntbusting has its own strange, hidden place in the fetish world. I think its concept disturbs the people who are not into it because you can't expect others to understand why you like it. There's a sado/masochistic quality which tears through taboo and morality.
Countless movies and television shows depict men being kicked, punched, or grabbed. By doing so, they're exposing society to the act of it (while passing on subliminal message of female power over men); however, society would strangely look at the man or woman who says they enjoy or are aroused by it. :weryfun