PDA

View Full Version : Vietkim tribute comic - ideas?

aiam
08-10-2011, 06:55 PM
So summer session is winding down and I've been drawing a bit more, all involving the intrepid Evil Communist Guy. I saw some old Vietkim art and thought it'd be perfect to combine the two characters into a short ********** comic. here's my storyboard:

Vietkim in a army outfit hands Evil Communist Guy some secret plans to take across the border to North Vietnam. Vietkim says this is the mission she'll sex him. Viet Kim tells Evil Communist Guy to take his pants off and get some handcuffs on, at which point we get to the main 3/4 page box of evil communist guy tied to a pole and the Viet girl with his dick in her hand and a bloody knife in the other.

I'm thinking of doing two, one ********** and one standard ballbusting one, the only thing that would change is the final scene, in the ballbusting one the ********** would be replaced by a hard ball crushing knee.

Any ideas? I'll be keeping it short so that it'll actually get done, but I'd appreciate some ideas!

bookoo
08-10-2011, 07:55 PM
I love your idea of her using her knife. Those VietKim drawings were some of the best ever on the net. I would love to see your handiwork using images of the sexiest Viet chick on the net !!!!!!!!:bananad:

bthauronite
08-10-2011, 09:04 PM
It's always fun to see another unworthy man lose his manhood to this type of woman.

aiam
08-11-2011, 07:46 PM
I love your idea of her using her knife. Those VietKim drawings were some of the best ever on the net. I would love to see your handiwork using images of the sexiest Viet chick on the net !!!!!!!!:bananad:

Thanks guys! I'll post a rough sketch tomorrow! Do you have any of the old comics? I've only seen the ones posted on the blog and would appreciate some more to use for reference.

bookoo
08-11-2011, 10:10 PM
That sounds great.
I believe I have a ton of her work saved somewhere. Shoot me your email in a PM here and I will see about sending you somw of what I have. Did you type in vietkim here in search to see if any artwork is still on this site?
Again thanks for working on this. The VietKim artwork is very erotic.