PDA

View Full Version : BB Legends Nude Introduces Laura! Best Legs and Ass in Ballbusting

Ballbusting Legends
08-12-2011, 06:43 PM
BB Legends Nude (www.c4s.com/31931) is extremely happy to welcome Laura! Laura stars in our new release “Laura vs. Jenna Ballbusting Competition”. Ah, This is the thing that is nice about running a ballbusting studio- on our facebook page that we use to recruit girls, smoldering hott 20-year-old Laura's profile always used to pop up, and I have to admit I became a little bit obsessed with getting her to kick some balls because it was clear to me that she has the greatest legs and ass combo basically on the planet. She was also absolutely stunningly beautiful and looking at her photos you could tell that she had that wild and crazy attitude that would make her the perfect ballbuster. Much to my surprise, I stumbled across a picture of her with Jenna of BB Legends- turns out they are great friends, and well, the rest is history. There aren't too many things that I could possibly enjoy more than watching those amazing legs slam into a guys groin with her sly little smile on her pretty face!

Jenna also returns in this clip and she shows why she is a fan favorite- she is beautiful and has a great bubble butt of her own on her tiny petite frame, and a girl next door personalty that is easy to relete to- this girl couldn't be any more different than the over-the-hill dommes used at other sites and she is always having a great time smashing balls. Both girls get some great GTP's going in this game show as well. Fact: You just aren't going to find two girls this smokin' hot shooting together at any other ballbusting site. BB Legends Note: For those of you who think that girls can't really get turned on sexually by busting balls, watch closely what happens (entirely unscripted and highly unexpected) from 10:50-11:05, and then again from 12:05-12:15. No your eyes are not deceiving you! Once again, check this great new clip out at: www.c4s.com/31931.

Ballbusting Legends
08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Also, if you want to check out our photo gallery of the super hott Laura and many other girls just send us a Facebook Friend Request: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002307647028

For those of you (like me) who wouldn't necessarily want everyone on their FB list knowing they are into ballbusting, just create a fake profile, it takes about a minute to do so.

bbisfun
08-14-2011, 09:10 PM
That chick is mad sexy, I am loving her facebook pics... what about the girl that is in all the photos with her, when will whe see her? Julie I think her name was.

Hey just curious- I remember you saying awhile back that Roxie, Megan and Amber York had all kicked a lot of guys in the balls in real life so I am wondering, of your newer girls do you have any that bust balls outside of your videos?

Ballbusting Legends
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
That chick is mad sexy, I am loving her facebook pics... what about the girl that is in all the photos with her, when will whe see her? Julie I think her name was.

Hey just curious- I remember you saying awhile back that Roxie, Megan and Amber York had all kicked a lot of guys in the balls in real life so I am wondering, of your newer girls do you have any that bust balls outside of your videos?

Julia is Laura's friend in the pic with her. Yep we have done videos with her, everythin is always done 3-5 months in advance, they will probably come out in September sometime. You will absolutely love her she may be the best of our fall "crop" of girls- long, powerful (and beatiful) legs, she kicks hard as hell and looks amazing doing it, and her attitude is just incredible. I really, really like her.

Girls who kick balls- of our more recent girls- Natalie and Regan are virtual serial ballbusters, with too many victims to count. Even more recently, Adrian said she kicked or kneed three guys, Debbie a similar number as I recall. A couple of future girls- Heather (gorgeous 18 year old jewish girl) and Rachel (another huge serial ballbuster). With alot of the other girls, I just don't know because we haven't been doing interviews lately.

Perhaps even more interesting is that certain girls had never busted balls but have done it since they started shooting with us. Liz had a story recently about a guy hitting on her at a party while they were sitting on a couch and how she punched him straight in the balls. Cassie had a story about how she kicked some guys balls because he drank her last beer at a party, lol. Gianna I know has kneed guys out at the clubs just for the hell of it. Kellie has told me that when she's drinking she starts busting guys but I haven't got the details. I'd bet anything that Lilly and Riley have done some busting since they started shooting with us but I don't know for sure.