PDA

View Full Version : Ballbust in rpg

sacr007
08-14-2011, 11:47 AM
someone has gone through a ballbust situation of in a session of rpg?

Richter
08-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Rocket propelled grenades seem a little extreme for ballbusting, but to each their own.

sacr007
08-14-2011, 07:19 PM
kkkkkkkkkk
I meant role-playing game

clicker123
08-16-2011, 01:05 AM
like just cyber busting in some mmo or like a sexual rpg

Richter
08-16-2011, 03:37 AM
Play D&D with a woman and you can't help but get bb.

"I cast magic missile... on his dick!"
"I stab him... in the balls!"

This obsession is explored in The Slayer's Guide to Female Gamers.

clicker123
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM
other than the trolling, like ive seen rpg's set up for only sex ive never tried tho cuz i dont like to download that stuff, and wouldnt be that good anyway but im sure their are ppl interested in this fetish on rpg's and so forth, haha when i was younger i was tired of paying for wow so i played it for free and there was a woman who was wayyy into ballbusting and she was fun to chat with even tho we never "cyber busted" i guess you would call that. just traded stories

Kyore000
08-21-2011, 03:59 AM
http://underground.heroku.com/home
There's this, but it's no longer being updated.

Youthmane
08-21-2011, 07:38 AM
I have IMVU, (free 3-D Chat)

& some of the Girls on there are into BB. :jumpsmile

metrocard2477
08-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I have IMVU, (free 3-D Chat)

& some of the Girls on there are into BB. :jumpsmile

How do i find them? :Baahaha:

Youthmane
08-21-2011, 08:00 PM
How do i find them? :Baahaha:

IMVU is the 3-D chat.

try IMVU Dot Com. :wooow

yd26
08-23-2011, 07:34 AM
If you can make pics with a "bb pose" yourself in a mmorpg(or even a videogame) or If you know some, please post them.
I already made it in smash bros with a naked Samus beating Snake,so if you can take ballbust screens on other games post them!!! .

One from the Vaults
08-24-2011, 11:19 PM
I once DM'd a D&D game in which one of the PCs, played by a young female friend of mine who knows about my fetish (in fact, one time we made out some and she playfully kneed me repeatedly -- not hard enough to really hurt but she seemed to enjoy it; now she's committed to someone else though). Anyway, the party took a Gnoll (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/gnoll_med.jpg) prisoner and her character wanted to interrogate him, so she threatened to smash his balls with a morningstar. I had him still not give her what she wanted, so she followed through on the threat. If I felt like doing creative writing on the subject, I'll bet the furry thread would be happy to have the story. :-p

stman
08-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Dragon Age Origins has a kick to the groin move in it if your character (M or F, your choice) is a rogue. Although there really isn't much of a reaction to speak of, it's kind of fun to unleash. Fantastic game too. --edit ah that's a CRPG not a tabletop rpg!

Mythical Pain
02-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Dragon Age Origins has a kick to the groin move in it if your character (M or F, your choice) is a rogue. Although there really isn't much of a reaction to speak of, it's kind of fun to unleash. Fantastic game too. --edit ah that's a CRPG not a tabletop rpg!

Yeah, fun move! I always wanted to see some kind of gnoll creature crumple to the ground and writhe in pain from it, though.

I once DM'd a D&D game in which one of the PCs, played by a young female friend of mine who knows about my fetish (in fact, one time we made out some and she playfully kneed me repeatedly -- not hard enough to really hurt but she seemed to enjoy it; now she's committed to someone else though). Anyway, the party took a Gnoll prisoner and her character wanted to interrogate him, so she threatened to smash his balls with a morningstar. I had him still not give her what she wanted, so she followed through on the threat. If I felt like doing creative writing on the subject, I'll bet the furry thread would be happy to have the story. :-p

You know they would! ::Grins:: Been thinking about writing something with some women busting gnoll balls myself, actually. You should too!