PDA

View Full Version : Full Weight?

doormat0226
08-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Hello All!

My Lovely Wife and I have been playing recently with an acrylic ball crusher from here: http://www.stockroom.com/Acrylic-Ball-Crusher-P2905.aspx

What we have done is to remove the screws and wing nuts, leaving essentially a ball crushing gas pedal!

My Wife slowly steps down, smashing my balls flat with Her Voluptuous Weight this way. The pain is at once exquisite and unbearable. If She is in the mood to let me cum, i can masturbate to orgasm as she is smashing my balls flat since my cock (really Her cock) protrudes through the hole.

My question is, how much weight can She put on my balls before rupture? I read elsewhere on this forum that it takes 120 pounds per square inch, per testicle. Soooo....can she stand on this full weight without a hospital trip? She weighs about 180 lbs (a little over 80 KG).

Opinions and suggestions are welcomed!

doormat

Alec Anaconda
08-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Biology is not as simple as mechanics!

I strongly doubt that the figure you quote originated from controlled experimentation; I expect it’s based on little better than tests on dead animals and a lot of guesswork.

I predict that if one ruptures, the other will immediately burst with the extra strain.

On the same cheery note, I suggest you check your health insurance for self-inflicted injuries.

Man needs his fun, but keep it sensible.

Alec Anaconda

teapot42
08-15-2011, 01:50 PM
My question is, how much weight can She put on my balls before rupture? I read elsewhere on this forum that it takes 120 pounds per square inch, per testicle. Soooo....can she stand on this full weight without a hospital trip?

There are all sorts of numbers bandied about and the main problem is that no-one has actually done a study on live testicles still attached to the body - for obvious reasons! I've seen lower ****** than 120 PSI quoted and of course it will vary between testicles. I'd even suggest the make-up of the 'session' will have an effect - if she puts your nuts in there and immediately goes to full pressure I would imagine they would be more likely to rupture than if she gradually worked up to it for example.

My gut feeling is that with that device the nuts have limited room to deform and absorb the pressure so I think the chances of rupture are quite high. I can imagine the sensation is awesome though - I would say that is one of the things I'd love to try but wouldn't want to risk as I value my balls too much...

doormat0226
08-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks for your guys concern! Are the videos of full-weight ball trampling ALL bullshit then? Some have a girl full weight on the sole of her shoe, standing on a guys balls on a hard surface (hardwood floor, trample board) etc....

Alec Anaconda
08-16-2011, 03:54 AM
Thanks for your guys concern! Are the videos of full-weight ball trampling ALL bullshit then? Some have a girl full weight on the sole of her shoe, standing on a guys balls on a hard surface (hardwood floor, trample board) etc....

Video can lie; it’s difficult to know what’s real.

How can you even know that the man still has real balls?

I reckon that hardwood floors, trample boards and a woman’s sole have more “give” than your devise.

I think that ball strength may be as variable as ball pain tolerance.

The use of PSI values implies that large balls are stronger than small ones; why should this be true?

They’re your (her?) balls, to risk as you wish, but why ask the original question if this does not worry you?

Alec Anaconda

dzwitch
08-16-2011, 04:30 AM
I agree with Alec Anaconda. Let us know when you're ready to move this page to the ********** thread.

teapot42
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM

They may be genuine but then you also get genuine videos of people being punched in the stomach and not flinching but not everyone can do that.

I wonder about most of those videos myself - it is hard to judge if the testicle is actually trapped beneath her foot or not at the best of times. Also, there is scope for lateral movement, with a plate pressing down it would meet less resistance to the side of the testicles so would sort of deform around them, hemming them in and preventing them moving freely. Also, you tend to see on the full-weight videos that the nuts are hard to trap and move freely - your balls in your vice won't be able to do that!

This is one of those subjects where you can't give a definite answer but you can get a 'feel' for whether it is a good idea or not and this one definitely seems riskier than most. Yours nuts may be able to take it, they may not. Your partner may slip when standing on the vice full weight, or jump slightly to change balance and put more force on them causing a rupture. What I would say also is that a rupture in these circumstances is likely to be irreparable as once the outer casing of the testicle goes the innards will be pulped and expelled through the hole with a lot of force as the pressure is high and constant. A rupture from a kick tends to happen as the force peaks and as long as there are no repeat blows there is a decent chance it can be fixed. This sort of rupture would result in your nuts being turned in to paste and I'd also be worried about bleeding.

In the end it is your risk - I'd love to feel what it is like personally but even considernig how daft crushing your reproductive organs is, it seems a step too far.

Alec Anaconda
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
One further thought on this subject.

If you die from medical shock after your balls blow, SHE could well face some type of manslaughter charge.

Depending where you live in the US, this might be second-degree murder.

Alec Anaconda

doormat0226
08-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I guess its time to build a proper trample box and throw away the vice. The overriding theme seems to be the balls have no where to escape in the plastic. Considering I want to play the rest of my days, I need to have still portable toys...not to mention avoidance of more horrific consequences. I suppose a high pain tollerance and a cock and ball trampling fetish demands a good degree of caution.

Anyone know how to build a good trample table/box?

doormat0226
08-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I guess its time to build a proper trample box and throw away the vice. The overriding theme seems to be the balls have no where to escape in the plastic. Considering I want to play the rest of my days, I need to have still portable toys...not to mention avoidance of more horrific consequences. I suppose a high pain tollerance and a cock and ball trampling fetish demands a good degree of caution.

Anyone know how to build a good trample table/box?

Alec Anaconda
08-16-2011, 01:24 PM
throw away the vice

No, just reassemble and use with care!

If you’re not homophobic you could visit Shotgun video (M/M ONLY) to gauge how far to compress.

Alec Anaconda