PDA

View Full Version : Effect of ballbusting on testosterone levels?

TangledPanda
08-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Suppose you engage in ballbusting/ball squeezing etc.
Lets assume there is no catastrophic damage requiring medical treatment.

What is the effect on testosterone? Pain signifies damage. So testosterone producing cells are being damaged.

Does this result in a permanent drop in testosterone levels?

rec912
08-21-2011, 01:00 PM
HMM i dont think so, unless there is per damage to your boys, BB turns me on which signifies a rise in test!

Jet
08-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Valid point.

Your testosteron level is measured in the brain. If the level is too low your brain produces a hormone (which is into your blood) which is a signal for your testicles to produce more testosterone. If the level is too high your brain stops producing that hormone so your testicles will stop producing testosteron. So this is a feedback meganism which ensures (in theory) your testosterone level is always correct. Note that losing one testicle will not affect your testosterone level.

skweezme
08-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Pain signifies danger, not necessarily damage. If no damage then I wouldn't see how testosterone levels could be affected. Balls are wonderful! As well as having such powerful symbolic associations which are ripe for abusing, evolution has made them tough but also highly sensitive.

Been ballbusting for years - self, girlfriends, ProDomme. No problems :)

TangledPanda
08-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Pain signifies danger, not necessarily damage. If no damage then I wouldn't see how testosterone levels could be affected.

Correct, but if balls are being hit, getting bruised etc, that means cell damage.

Jet
08-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Correct, but if balls are being hit, getting bruised etc, that means cell damage.

they are encapsuled by a very strong and flexible material.
Do an MRI scan and ultrasound scan if you are worried

TangledPanda
08-23-2011, 05:30 AM
they are encapsuled by a very strong and flexible material.
Do an MRI scan and ultrasound scan if you are worried

Since the protective material is flexible, force is transmitted inside and damage can be done.

The idea is to prevent damage, not just diagnose it :jumpsmile

Jet
08-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Since the protective material is flexible, force is transmitted inside and damage can be done.

The idea is to prevent damage, not just diagnose it :jumpsmile

You assume that cells or human tissue can not take any impact. That is not true of course. Also they share the impact so the impact is distributed among a lot of cells.

Imagine a big box full of tennis balls. You jump in it: every tennis ball takes a small part of the impact so won't be damaged.

dzwitch
08-24-2011, 07:03 AM
You assume that cells or human tissue can not take any impact. That is not true of course. Also they share the impact so the impact is distributed among a lot of cells.

Imagine a big box full of tennis balls. You jump in it: every tennis ball takes a small part of the impact so won't be damaged.

Having in account that you're called "Jet", you must be an expert in male organs :jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

echiijanai
08-28-2011, 01:56 AM
If it's o to ask, why are you wondering about this? Because in the past I've felt like my testosterone has gone down after ballbusting, even though I've never been too physically damaged.

TangledPanda
08-28-2011, 11:04 PM
If it's o to ask, why are you wondering about this? Because in the past I've felt like my testosterone has gone down after ballbusting, even though I've never been too physically damaged.

Because I want to educate myself before I take the ballbusting plunge.

mikesmithkitg
09-03-2011, 12:04 AM
I've heard of avid cyclists getting cancer. It doesn't have to be 1 major impact, it could be too much pressure over a long period of time. I don't know what it takes to cause impairment but I guess it depends a bit on luck.

takingknees
09-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Yes!

I got a super-physical (lol) months back after a day or two after a bb session and my test levels were indeed low. I'd be very careful with bb if you're worried about that. I have dramatically cut back since finding that out. The supplemental flower (herb) Tribulus is the natural doctor place I went to recommended, it's awesome and you can definitely tell a difference (test rise that is).

TangledPanda
09-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes!

I got a super-physical (lol) months back after a day or two after a bb session and my test levels were indeed low. I'd be very careful with bb if you're worried about that. I have dramatically cut back since finding that out. The supplemental flower (herb) Tribulus is the natural doctor place I went to recommended, it's awesome and you can definitely tell a difference (test rise that is).

Did your levels recover? How quickly?
How bad was the drop? Do you remember the numbers?