PDA

View Full Version : Fake Outs

stretchem
08-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Hello,
I have been searching for videos of women fake kicking during a session and then reacting to the guys flinch. I absolutely LOVE it!

yd26
08-23-2011, 07:14 AM
This is something I hate so I erase my videos when there are lots of fake so I don't remenmber a precise vid, but I know the old ballbustingworld videos had a lot of it (and in these ones there are fakes and trues that the guy is already in hell about 10 minutes of 30 :D).

kdunstfan
09-02-2011, 02:05 PM
I remember one fake I really liked from this members section. The girl was getting really angry because he kept jumping to reduce the impact of her kicks, so she faked and then kicked really fast after and he jumped on the fake and basically landed as the real kick landed. He went down soooooo fast :)

nycguy28
09-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I remember one fake I really liked from this members section. The girl was getting really angry because he kept jumping to reduce the impact of her kicks, so she faked and then kicked really fast after and he jumped on the fake and basically landed as the real kick landed. He went down soooooo fast :)

Sounds like a great video. Would love to see it. Gotta link or any ideas or hints for finding it?