PDA

View Full Version : All Tied up - A true story

Inigmo
08-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Chapter 1: Revealing my Kink

So, I met this girl named Sarah last year in college. We had a couple of classes together because we were the same major. She was a month older than me but a grade higher – we were born on opposite sides of the cut-off date. We hung out after classes several times a week. She had shoulder length golden blonde hair and soft blue eyes set in her cute face. She was about 5’8 with long slender legs on a delicate frame with a cute ass and petite, perky breasts.

We got along great and pretty soon we we’re hanging out after class several times a week. We played Ping-Pong against one another at least once a week and flirted with each other occasionally. I wanted to take things further but couldn’t figure out how to explain my fetish. She told me about an upcoming Humans vs. zombie’s game (if you don’t know about it look it up) and let me borrow one of her Nerf guns for the event. Anyway, the game went great and after the final battle was over we talked about it over the internet. I had just made a comment about how I had eliminated one of the best players from behind when he wasn’t paying attention
(Conversation transcript as best as I can remember it – paraphrased)

Sarah: Yeah I bet you liked that didn’t you.

Me: You know it, no lube; it hurt him worse than hit hurt me.

Sarah: Do you really expect me to believe you’re a sadist? You’re way too nice for that.

Me: Nah I’m more of a masochist.

Sarah: Really?

Me: Yeah, I enjoy pain in certain situations. What about yourself?

Sarah: I enjoy being hurt, but I like giving pain too.

Me: Interesting

Sarah: So what kind of pain do you enjoy, John?

Me: Well, my favorite would definitely have to be ballbusting.

Sarah: And are you into bondage?

Me: Sarah, Nothing excites me more than the idea of being tied up at your mercy.

*About a two minute pause here, though it seemed way longer*

Sarah: Hmmm, I’ll have to see what I can do about that.

The next day in class I found it impossible to pay attention to the professor. Sarah sat on my right, with one other girl in between us. She sat a couple rows ahead of me and too my right. I found myself staring at the back of her golden hair wondering what she was thinking. In the day the chat seemed too good to be true. We met outside after class, as we usually did. She said she wanted to show me a painting at the top floor of the auditorium (which was almost always deserted). I knew there were no paintings in that building but I went along with that too. When we reached the top floor and an empty hall way with nothing but dusty carpet and ugly green walls and she asked me, with a grin, to take off my back-back. I did that too.

She took a step closer, embraced me and kissed me with lips soft and delicious as a ripe peach. I returned the kiss vigorously, and embraced her in return, one hand in her golden hair and the other on her back, holding her close. I was so preoccupied with her lips and hair that I hardly noticed as she backed me up against a wall. I slid my hand down her back and gave her ass a little squeeze. I gave a little gasp and almost choked as her knee slammed up in between my legs. Before I could recover she had taken a step back and pinned me to the wall with her arms at my shoulders. She smiled sweetly at me as her knee flew up between my legs again and smashed my nuts between her knee and my pelvis. I wanted to fall down, to double up, anything to avoid the pain, but her hands held me against me the wall as her knee struck again, faster this time. Her knee became a piston between my legs, pounding my manhood every couple of seconds with mechanical accuracy. I don’t know how long she held me there but when her knee finally stopped and her hands let go I slid down the wall and clutched my nuts in agony. Sarah looked down at me, an expression of pure joy on her face. She was holding her sides and panting from the effort.

“Well that was quite the workout. Are you sure you’re ok?”

“Nooo” I moaned.

“Here let me see.” She said softly as she bent over me and gently pried my hands away from balls. I was in too much pain to resist and too distracted by the wonderful view down her top at her milky white breasts to care. She reached a hand into shorts and grabbed a hold of my sack. Despite the agony my balls were in my cock sprang to life at her touch.

“You like this don’t you” she whispered in my ear as she rolled my sack around in the palm of her hand.

“Yes” I gasped.

“Good. My roommates out of town this weekend, I’ll meet you outside my dorm at 9 on Friday to sign you in.”

She got on her knees between my legs and leaned forward to kiss me again. I met her half way as her other hand squeezed my rock hard cock and started stroking it. I was in pure ecstasy and on the point of Cumming in my shorts when she pulled my cock half way out of my shorts and let the waistband snap back on it. With my cock out of the way she punched me in the balls with full force. She punched me several more times before leaving me to roll over onto my back in agony and tuck my junk back in.

“I’ll see you Friday” Sarah called as she walked off leaving me to nurse my blue balls alone.

Alec Anaconda
09-02-2011, 12:12 PM
This seems the start of an interesting story.

Please continue writing.

(if you don’t know about it look it up)

Might I suggest that this phrase comes over as an insult to your readers?

HvZ seems to come in many varieties, so a link to a “best fit” description would be most helpful.

I had just made a comment about how I had eliminated one of the best players from behind when he wasn’t paying attention

Sorry, I’m lost here; what did you do to him?

I’m looking forward to your next instalment.

Alec Anaconda

Xelnaga
09-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Assuming the other player was a zombie, I'd say he shot him from behind with a nerf gun. The wording is a little confusing there, but if you know what the game is you can figure it out.

Good story for the most part. I'd like to see more.

Youthmane
09-02-2011, 06:00 PM
(if you don’t know about it look it up)

Might I suggest that this phrase comes over as an insult to your readers?

HvZ seems to come in many varieties, so a link to a “best fit” description would be most helpful.

:jumpsmile the Best Link I could find was a Long Video Clip; Streaming. (you don't have to view it all.

but the Start really in detail, tells how (H Vs. Z) got started & the Rules, + must everything, you'd like to know about HvZ to best understand his Story.

http://vimeo.com/1956330 (Humans Vs. Zumbies)

hope it helps.

I had just made a comment about how I had eliminated one of the best players from behind when he wasn’t paying attention

Sorry, I’m lost here; what did you do to him?

I also would like more info on that Statement... what did you do again ? :confused:

well looking forward to a Part Two ?? :asleep

Nice job. :thumbup

smackMyNuts
09-02-2011, 07:40 PM
In that statement, he's using a type of parlance common amongst video game players wherein they're implicitly comparing getting a cheap kill on someone (like from behind in this case) to fucking them over, i.e. anally violating them. He's metaphorically saying that he fucked the guy hard with no lube as a way of saying that he really got him good and that the guy would probably be pissed about it.

Also, I have to add that I didn't take "If you don't know what this is, then look it up" as an insult at all, just an acknowledgment that the reader might be unfamiliar with it.

Inigmo
09-02-2011, 10:05 PM
In that statement, he's using a type of parlance common amongst video game players wherein they're implicitly comparing getting a cheap kill on someone (like from behind in this case) to fucking them over, i.e. anally violating them. He's metaphorically saying that he fucked the guy hard with no lube as a way of saying that he really got him good and that the guy would probably be pissed about it.

Also, I have to add that I didn't take "If you don't know what this is, then look it up" as an insult at all, just an acknowledgment that the reader might be unfamiliar with it.

Correct, this guy had a nerf gun that he'd modified to be basically fully automatic. While he was preoccupied with several zombies in front of him I sprinted in from behind and tagged him.

I'll probably have the second chapter up tomorrow.

One from the Vaults
09-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Great so far!

vandelescrow
09-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Your title said "All Tied up - A true story". I'm intrigued so far with what happened but where is the tied up? I'm assuming that happens on Friday as you spend the weekend being her play thing. Don't keep us hanging, tell us more of what happened.

Strange_Fool_215
09-03-2011, 10:51 AM
They're already talking about tying him up in the first chapter. A little patience can't hurt.

;)

mikehawk6902
09-03-2011, 03:02 PM
So this is really a true story? Not knowing how much or what kind of ballbusting you like, she brings you/main character somewhere secluded and knees you in the balls multiple times? Most girls I know would do it softly once and then ask how that was. The encounter sounds like a lot of fun though. Very good, keep going. :-D

skweezme
09-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Looking forward to hearing what happened on Friday! Did you get all tied up and ballbusted?

ballbust larry
09-03-2011, 05:51 PM
alright im hooked, whats next?

Inigmo
09-11-2011, 11:51 PM
(http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14110)“So, how are your balls feeling” she asked me the next day after our bi-weekly ping pong match. We were sitting down together in a couple of plush chairs at the back of the mostly empty student center.
“My balls?” I said, feeling a little braggadocio I decided to urge her on “they feel fine.”
“Really? I was a little bit afraid I’d been too hard on you yesterday” she said, surprised.
“Too hard? I barely felt it Sara.” I joked. In truth my balls were a little sore, but nothing major. She looked shocked for a moment before realizing I wasn’t entirely serious. She slid over onto my chair put an arm around my shoulder and held spoke softly in my ear, her breath hot against it.
“That’s good,” she said, running a hand down my chest to my waist band “because I plan on pushing your limits before I strip you naked,” she ran her hand in my shorts to my balls “and tie you up spread eagle on my bed.” She paused for a moment, rolling my balls around in her hand my cock stiffened “If you can take so much I might just have to go to sex toy store down the road and get one of those riding crops” she said squeezing my balls hard.
“Just make you shave them first or I might dip them in Nair.” She joked.

I moved the razor blade slowly across my balls, trimming the last few hairs off my scrotum. I set the razor down and admired my handiwork. I’d shaved my cock, balls, and groin area, leaving nothing but smooth, though sensitive, skin. In the past I’d kept my crotch shaved to increase the sensation of self-busting and masturbation, but between the irritation that regular shaving caused and the time it took I’d gotten lazy and let the hair grow back. It was only 8:20 so I decided to take a shower before walking over to Sarah’s dorm.
She was standing outside the dorm building under a light post wearing blue jeans and a tight t-shirt. She waved to me when she saw me, hugged me when we got close and gave me a little peck on the cheek. As we separated she slapped her hand up between my legs, roughly grabbing my junk for a moment and giggled at me when I jumped a little in reaction.
“Come on, let’s sign you in” she said leading me to the front desk.
A couple of minutes later she opened the door to her room and led me in. The room was rectangular, with a door at one of the small sides and an AC unit and window at the other. On each side of the room there was a closet, a bed and a desk, with a small flatscreen tv perched atop of a mini-fridge on one side. The floor was tile but they’d put down a fuzzy pink rug in the middle of the room. While I was examining the room I heard Sarah lock the door behind me and slip off her shoes. I followed her lead and took off my shoes and socks, storing them in her closet.
“Alright, tell me when you can’t take anymore John.”
“I doubt I’ll have to” I replied, smiling.
She smiled at my response and kissed me full on the mouth, wrapping her hands around my back. We kissed each other for several minutes, Sarah keeping total control by kneeing me in the balls at random intervals. After one such knee she pulled my shirt over my head tossed it aside, and playfully pinched my nipples. I took her shirt off as-well but when I reached around her back to undo the straps of her black bra she kneed me again and told me “not yet”. She rubbed her hands down my chest, twisting my nipples before kissing them better and hooked her fingers inside my shorts and boxers. Resting her chin against my crotch she stopped and smiled up at me.
“Looks like someone is a little eager to play” she said as my hard on pressed against her chin.
“Oh god yes” I replied as she slid my shorts off. I stepped out of them, naked with a raging hard on.
“So you shaved after all” she said taking my balls in her hand. She rolled them around in her hand and probed them with her fingers, like a child playing with a new toy.
“I never thought this would turn me on so much” she said, almost to herself as she closed her hand around them and began to squeeze. “But there so soft and fragile”. She squeezed them harder, watching my reaction with a smile as I started breathing heavier and shaking.
“Come on” she said, letting go of my balls, “I want to try some kicks.”
I stood in the middle of the pink carpet and spread my legs to oblige while she moved her foot slowly up in a practice kick, until my testicles rested on bridge of her foot. She pulled her foot back and would have kicked me squarely in the balls but I flinched, avoiding the worst of the blow. She tried a few more kicks, the last one missing my balls completely and smacking the head of my penis instead.
“Stop flinching John, and hold your dick out of the way.” She complained.
“Sorry Sarah, I can’t help it.” I said, regretting that my body wouldn’t cooperate.
“Then turn around so you can’t see them coming, ok?”
I did as I was told, nervous now that I would have no way of knowing when the first kick would come. It wasn’t that bad though, she started out softly, asking me if I was ok and showing concern that she didn’t cause me too much pain. As time went on though and she got more and more into it the kicks got harder and started coming faster. I did my best to stay still and take it, but after one particularly hard kick I collapsed onto the carpet, clutching my balls in agony. Sarah sat down beside me and stoked my hair for a few minutes while I recovered. After a lot of coaxing I agreed to get back up on my hands and knees so she could kick me from behind while I was on the ground. The kicks from this position hurt even harder than the kicks when I was standing up, as she was able nail my balls on every strike and pin them against my tailbone. After the ninth kick I collapsed again, unable to go on. I’d never self-busted myself half as hard as Sarah was; my body trembled at every fresh wave of pain that radiated from my balls. My whole body tensed as I felt Sarah’s cool foot press down on my sac from behind, gently pressing it into the carpet.
“Do you want to keep playing or take a little break and watch a movie?” she giggled, flattening my balls against the floor for emphasis. “I thought you could take more than I could give?” she said, putting more of her wait on my sac and twisting her foot slightly.
“Break” I gasped, the bravado I’d had when I’d come in completely evaporated.
I put my shorts back on and we sat down on her bed and cuddled to watch the movie. I don’t remember what it was though because about ten minutes into the movie she slipped a hand inside my shorts and started teasing my cock and balls – the end result being that by the time the movie ended my body was practically begging for release. After the movie ended she turned the TV off and then pushed me down suddenly and climbed atop of me. I didn’t try to break fee but instead reached up and undid the strap on her bra, letting it fall to reveal her youthful, perky breasts. She tossed her bra aside, grabbed something out of her jeans pockets and leaned back over me, putting her breasts in my face and taking my right arm with both of hers. While I kissed and sucked on her breasts and nipples she tied my right arm to the bed frame and then did the same with my left. She sat up to admire her handiwork, straddled across my chest. Only then did I realize how much this girl owned me, how she’d stripped me naked and ground my balls like a cigarette before I’d even seen her breasts. Somehow the thought only made me hornier. I struggled against the bonds playfully for a moment, mostly for her amusement – she’d done a good job tying them, and there was no real chance I could escape.
“Looks like you did a good job” I said smiling.
“Oh I’m just getting started” she said, leaning over and French kissing me. She broke off, and slithered her way down my body, stripping me naked again and taking my balls in her hand. She took some more string, much thinner stuff then what she used on my arms, and started tying up my cock and balls. I stiffened up again from her touch and she teased my cock by breathing hot air on it.
“Oh no, I’ve got special surprise for you later” she said, referring to my cock as she finished tying up my balls. With my balls now constricted into a shiny red package she moved onto my legs, tying each one at the ankle down to the bedframe. Satisfied that I wasn’t going anywhere she got up and went over to her closet.
“Now I want you to close your eyes John and don’t open them again until I tell you to.”
“Ok” I said, and closed my eyes.
“Alright, you can open them” she said about thirty seconds later. I opened my eyes and looked over to my left to see Sarah, completely nude, rubbing her shaved pussy with a riding crop.
“You actually got it” I said, having thought that her reference to it before had merely been a joke.
“Oh you thought I was bluffing?” she said, grinning. “It’s a good thing you have such high pain tolerance.”
“I think it’s wonderful” I lied, realizing that I was in for a lot more pain.
“Oh I’m so glad you do” she said, smacking the head of my penis with it so that it flopped back and forth like a pendulum. She sat back down on my chest, facing my feet and I could literally feel the wetness from her pussy on my skin.
“Now” she said, giving my balls a stinging blow from the crop to get my attention “I’m going to let you eat my hot, wet pussy, and the better you do, the less often I’ll hit your balls, ok?”
“Got it” I said eager to avoid any more blows from the crop.
“Good” she said, lowering herself onto my face “and if you can’t take anymore, just tell me” she finished, knowing I would have a hard time saying anything with my face in her pussy. I eagerly began to kiss and lick and suck at her pussy, and, being an amateur at this, received a steady series of blows to my balls from the crop coupled with orders. I refined my technique, following her orders to a T and slowly the blows began to be replaced by a series of moans as I began to build up a steady rhythm. After a while her body gave a sudden shudder as she came hard on my face, covering me in her juices. She paused for a moment and I licked her clit, signaling my willingness to continue. We began again, this time with a twist. Sarah started to smack my balls in time with my tongue, rewarding every ounce of pleasure I gave with her an ounce of pain. If there was any question as to what gave her more pleasure it was answered when the pain in my balls became so great that I could no longer perform good oral. She began to moan again, grinding against my face and beating my balls faster and faster, each blow making my body twitch. All I could smell was her scent, her power, all I could feel were her blows, her pussy grinding against my face, and all I could think was that she was fucking me. She came on my face again, even harder than the first time, and finally the pain stopped.
At this point my ball sac was one big, red, swollen bruise, and Sarah laughed at how ridiculous they looked as she untied them.
“I think its time I gave you some pleasure.” She said, taking my dick in her hand and jacking it off until it was hard and straining again. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip of my dick and then swallowed it whole, wrapping her tongue around it and moving her head back and forth. After hours of teasing and torture this was just too much, my whole body shuddered as I had the best orgasm of my life in her mouth. I realized with a start that I’d given her no warning – hardly a gentlemanly thing to do. She looked a little angry, so I was surprised when she immediately kissed me – that is until her lips pried mine apart and I received a flood of my own cum in my mouth. The taste was horrible, salty, pungent and disgusting. I wanted to gag, to spit it out, but one hand tightened around my sac and the other covered my mouth after she pulled her lips up.
“Swallow it” she commanded, squeezing my sore sac. With her hands around my balls and over my mouth I had no choice to obey, feeling the slimy cum slide down my throat was probably one of the worst feelings ever.
“Sarah-” I began.
“Next time” she said, “tell me when you’re going to cum, or you’ll be eating it again.”
I nodded my head in obedience, and she kissed me on the cheek before untying my arms and legs and cuddling next to me as both of, exhausted from the sex, drifted off to sleep together.

Alec Anaconda
09-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Thank you for an excellent narrative, well done!

I enjoyed this chapter much more than the first, especially the realism and pace.

Roll on chapter three.

Alec Anaconda

nude2011
09-13-2011, 10:31 AM
How about a few more of your great stories?

Alec Anaconda
09-13-2011, 12:16 PM
... my whole body shuddered as I had the best orgasm of my life in her mouth.

I realized with a start that I’d given her no warning – hardly a gentlemanly thing to do.

She looked a little angry, so I was surprised when she immediately kissed me – that is until her lips pried mine apart and I received a flood of my own cum in my mouth.

The taste was horrible, salty, pungent and disgusting.

I wanted to gag, to spit it out, but one hand tightened around my sac and the other covered my mouth after she pulled her lips up.

“Swallow it” she commanded, squeezing my sore sac.

With her hands around my balls and over my mouth I had no choice to obey, feeling the slimy cum slide down my throat was probably one of the worst feelings ever.

I’ve also been ****** to swallow my own ejaculate.

Although I don’t enjoy the taste, I find it no worse than swallowing an oyster.

Hence, I would not dream of refusing to kiss a woman after she had ****** me to come in her mouth.

Alec Anaconda

Youthmane
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM
yeah, that was really good. let us know if you meet again, for some BB play.

TangledPanda
09-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks, you are quite talented at erotica :)

One from the Vaults
09-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Great story! More plz!

freddy1234
09-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Please continue the story. It is well written. I hope that she is going to force you to do other things that you initially don't want to do. How about wearing panties?

vandelescrow
09-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I loved it. Especially how your pain increased as her pleasure did. I hope there is more to the story and will be watching the thread with eager anticipation.