PDA

View Full Version : Domme duo story

skweezme
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
“Don’t cum, Steve! Let me know when you feel like it. If you cum that’ll be the end of the session OK?”

“OK” he gasped as she carried on.

“OK Susan?” she looked over at her partner in this man’s torment.

Mistress Susan smiled, calculating, as Mistress Amanda carried on working his cock and squeezing his balls.

“No, Steve! I want you to cum” she leaned over him. “If you don’t cum I’ll strap you to that frame over there again and I’ll kick your balls...so much harder than before. And I won’t stop this time til your balls are destroyed. I mean it! You’d better cum for me. Is that acceptable, Mistress?”

“Don’t you dare cum!” Mistress Amanda slapped his balls as her other strong hand ****** him closer and closer. “If you do cum that’ll be the end of the session. I’ve told you!”

“No! Please! Aaaargh...Mistress!” he screamed.

She stopped, took her warm hand from his dribbling and straining cock.

“No! Oh Mistress Amanda... I mean, I mean...”

“You mean what, Steve?... hmmm?”

She scratched her fingernails down his cock which was rock-hard. She was vicious. The scratches immediately began bleeding, the skin was so thin and so tight.

Her hand wrapped around him again. He groaned.

“Oh...please...please don’t...”

“Hmmm?” her friction increased.

“Please? Or please don’t?” she stopped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youthmane
09-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't get it... is there going to be a Part two ??

don't Stop..... :confused: what happens next.

Strange_Fool_215
09-05-2011, 01:44 PM
This one is sort of interesting even without a Part Two, because it's got a "The Lady, or the Tiger?" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady,_or_the_Tiger%3F) ending.

Wondering about what happens next is part of the point of the exercise for stories like that, and it depends on a lot of things. Though I do want to see the ending, of course.

skweezme
09-05-2011, 04:43 PM
“Please...Oh I’m going to cum!”

She took her hand away.

“I...oh...oh..!”

“Oh I don’t think so! What do you reckon, Mistress Susan?”

“Well...” Mistress Susan took him in hand. “I really want to make him cum. You won’t be able to help yourself, will you darling?”

“I...oh god...oh please!”

“That’s right. I want you to have an orgasm for me now! But if you do cum...” she slowed down “...my friend is going to be really cross!”

“Too fucking right! You only cum for me! When I decide! Don’t you dare let her make you cum!”

Mistress Susan laughed and began stroking him again. Not the teasing strokes. They’d been fun. But this time she just went for it. She was determined to make him cum. He had no chance.

They laughed as he spurted.

SmallBalls
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
I liked it, just a bit rushed I think. Well done though.

Alec Anaconda
09-06-2011, 03:47 AM
It’s good to seeyou writing again, Mr S.

Alec Anaconda

woodpecker
09-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Looking forward to more of this story, great to see you posting again!

skweezme
09-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Mistress Susan took her hand off his spurting cock, wiping some cum on his thigh.

“Ooops! Sorry! He’s all yours” she grinned at her partner.

“Right! I warned you! And you’re still dribbling!”

Amanda’s fist lashed out with brutal precision, hard into his balls.

Smoke76
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Years ago, when I was a younger man, I had the pleasure of having a very similar session with two beautiful Asian ladies. I'm very pleased to have a reminder of that wonderful time!

skweezme
09-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Some days earlier...

Steve looked at the screen. A double-domme session for the price of one?

That looked like an interesting possibility. It’d be something different. He’d sessioned with various Dommes in his business travels, but never two at the same time. He was intrigued. Mistress Susan and Mistress Amanda were based in the town he was going to next week.

He clicked through the photo galleries again, his heart rate and erection growing. Both women were gorgeous. Mistress Amanda was the bigger of the two. Looked pretty solid and strong. Nice full figure. Mistress Susan was a bit slimmer but about the same height. Looked toned and fit.

He clicked back to the page where they listed their interests. Yes! CBT was on their list near the top. Some Dommes seemed to list it as an afterthought, after the sissyfication and whipping and stuff.

He went back to the photo galleries and imagined suffering CBT at the hands of these two capable and attractive Mistresses.

He wiped himself on a tissue and went to their email address.

“Dear Mistresses,

I’m visiting your town next week for a few days on business. Do you think it would be possible to book a session? Tuesday or Wednesday would be easier for me, but might be able to work round this if another time is better for you.

I hope you won’t mind if I’m up front about admitting that ball torture is my thing? You mention CBT as one of your interests on your website.
Look forward to hearing from you, and hope we can get together.

Regards

Peter”

Alec Anaconda
09-26-2011, 09:41 AM
I hope you don’t mind me questioning your methods, Mr S.

Do you write the full story, and then dish it out in your trademark infinitesimal portions?

I’m enjoying your tale so far.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
09-26-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi Alex and all,

"trademark infinitesimal portions"? No I don't write the full story and then dish it out in bits. Not always. Sometimes a comment or a thread will suggest something, a start. Then the story might come to me in episodes. I love writing live!

Next bit: (remember last bit?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistress Amber gave him no time to recover. Her fist smashed into his balls again. Harder this time. He doubled up desperately groaning, hardly able to breathe.

Mistress Susan laughed.

“Give him another one!”

“I was...just going to give him time to recover...?”

“No... hit him again!” Susan said as her fingers went to her moist cleft.

“Please...?” as her fingers worked harder.

Mistress Amber smiled.

She probed his balls with her knuckles, feeling for the best angle. Maximum pain.

“Are you ready?”

“Oh...please don’t Mistress...!” he cried.

“Oh yes!” said Mistress Susan, hand busy. “Now!” she cried.