PDA

View Full Version : Penectony story

TeethFan
09-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Ok, so I thought I'd put a little fantasy of mine in text. Apologies in advance to those who are interested in strictly ballbusting only.

"Unmanned"
Part one

"Now girls, don't we have a treat for you today", the buxom, sultry Dr. Sonya Cooper announced in an animated fashion to the group of female medical students before her, gesturing to the *********** patient lying on the operating table, two layers of sheeting hiding the most grevious of wounds.
"His name is Simon...and this cheating bastard used to be my fiancee," she grinned. "You'll never know who you'll have to treat in this profession. The slutty blonde in black pvc you saw out there crying her eyes out in the foyer...that's his latest piece."
The students giggled at the thought of having an ex under their power and looked on keenly, eager to learn their craft - Sarah, a tall, promiscuous brunette with large breasts and knowing brown eyes, Rachel, an equally busty and lusty beautiful Irish girl, Lexy, a moody and sarcastic gothic girl with dyed red hair and Trinny, a jet-black haired ex-catholic school girl who had always been uptight with regard to penises.
Sonya smiled at the unknowing students with a twinkle in her eye, taking the top layer of sheeting in her hand. He had been brought in not half an hour before by ambulance, sobbing girlfriend in tow, and Sonya had only in the last few minutes been able to calm and compose herself after what she seen.
"Prepare yourself..."
She whipped off the top sheet, revealing a large bloody patch on the remaining sheet around the groin area. The lips and the eyes of the female students simultaneously parted and widened, the beat of their hearts spiking in tempo.
"Really prepare yourself..."
She whipped off the second sheet, revealing him completely, naked from the waist down.
The girls gasped, eyes unblinkingly fixated on the wound before them with mouths agape.
"A penile stump!" the usually sullen Lexi exclaimed, breaking the shocked silence with a delight hitherto lacking, "He's got a penile stump!"
Trinny looked on, silently and horrified, while the other girls burst out laughing as Sonya looked down with a cruel grin at the stump. Rachel and Sarah exchanged a glance of uncertainty amid the laughter, sympathy and professionalism in conflict with the hilarity and morbid fascination aroused by the sight before them.
"Has it been recovered?" Rachel asked, feeling the pangs of sympathy. "Are we going to re-attach it?"
Sonya's shapely red lips curled with a grin as she looked at the Irishgirl.
"A little bit was recovered," she replied, "and I stress...a little bit".
More shock, disbelief and laughter.
"So what are we going to do with your ex, create him a vagina?" Lexi quipped excitedly, the experience filling her with an uncharacteristic joie de vie. Sarah and Rachel burst out laughing again, unable to hold back.
"Well, that's not that far off what we're going to do," Sonya said with a cold delight as she opened a box next to her. "We have the remnants to attach..."
The students rushed to see, jostling each other to get a close view of the chewed-up head.
"As you can see," Sonya continuedmatter-of-factly as they looked down enthralled at the glans of the once large, thick manhood, "the remnant isn't up to much, little more than an oversized clitoris at best."
Trinnie began to loosen up like the others.
"I don't think he will be doing much cheating in the future with that silly little thing!"
"Nor I," Sonya chuckled, and then took hold of the stump and began wiggling it about front of her cackling students. "Not such a big boy now, eh Simon?"
Once the atmosphere of hilarity calmed down, Sonya decided to get down to work.
"Right girls...as much as this is an experience to savour, its time to get what's left of his precious manhood re-attached to that little stump and see if we can make a one-incher a two-incher!"

Several hours had passed since Penelope had seen her lover. The buxom piggy-nosed blonde, clad in a figure-hugging black PVC mini-dress had sobbed and weeped continuously, her face a mess with mascara running down her cheeks. She tried to block the sight imprinted on her mind of the last moments of Simon's penis as a complete organ , the sight of the stump spraying blood, the emasculated screams and whimpers from her lover still ringing in her ears. Why did that bitch have to do it!?, she thought over and over, how could that bitch do it!? They had finished, it was over, she was the love of his life now! And that bitch took his manhood!
Her sobbing fit was interupted by an authoritative female voice. She looked up so see a female police officer.
"Penelope Smith?"
"Yes," the shaking blonde replied, her voice trembling, "When can I see him!?"
"As soon as surgery is over," she replied. "They're just fixing him up just now. I'm told he's doing fine."
"How long!?" Penelope demanded desperately.
"Not long. Now, come with me - I need to ask you what happened".
"I'll tell you everything that happened!" the blonde weeped and stuttered as she was ushered through to a private room. "I'll tell you exactly what that evil bitch did to my man!"
Once sat down with the door clsed, she began to tell the story...

To be Continued.
http://femaledom.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif (http://femaledom.com/forum/report.php?p=100387) http://femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://femaledom.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=100387)

Youthmane
09-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Ok, so I thought I'd put a little fantasy of mine in text. Apologies in advance to those who are interested in strictly ballbusting only.

Nice. can't wait to see part two...

I am not Strictly Ballbusting only. so the more like this the better. :jumpsmile

L1M0
10-03-2011, 06:58 AM
This story is just awesome!!! I want Lexi to rip my cock off :D

Alec Anaconda
10-03-2011, 09:35 AM
I’m not into penectomy; I normally find it revolts rather than arouses.

Nevertheless, I found your narrative enjoyable and need to read more.

I bet you spotted the spelling error in your title only seconds after the edit button disappeared.

Alec Anaconda