PDA

View Full Version : Hot New Story

Winterlover
10-07-2011, 05:19 PM
For those of us who love to hear a good story . . .

Smiling, the steam of the hot tub rising like a mist around her red hair, my wife Kitty slid a hand across my thigh, brushed my throbbing hard-on, edged her hand down and around to my scrotum -- and squeezed my nuts. Not hard, but not lightly either.

I stared at her in shock, feeling that first bolt of agony, then the dull pain rising like a cloud through my lower belly. Before I could say anything, she leaned over and said in a whisper so her mother Julie, sitting across from us in the jacuzzi, couldn’t hear: “Hurts, doesn’t it?”

I nodded. I couldn’t do anything else.

Her lips by my ear, she went on in a soft voice, “I know right where to squeeze, don’t I?"

And she applied a little more pressure. I groaned and winced.

Julie said to me, “You look a little pale, Charlie. You feeling the heat?”

Kitty grinned back at her mother. “Oh, he’s feeling it, all right.” She gave a tug on my balls, just a little one, and a groan escaped my locked teeth.

We were all three of us naked, in Julie’s hot tub. Kitty was a sleek redhead with B-cup boobs and a narrow waist. Her mother was taller, she looked like Marsha Mason in “The Goodbye Girl,” but her full breasts were 36-Cs, and even in the dim light several feet away from the hot tub, I could see they were spectacular. When she’d invited us in for a hot soak, as she called it, I’d figured we’d all be wearing suits. But Kitty had quickly stripped down to lip gloss and had pulled me sans suit in after her . . . and then her mother had come padding out onto the deck, dropped her robe, and climbed in across from us.

Kitty and I hadn’t had sex for four days, and my body was humming like a transformer. The hard-on I’d sprouted when she got naked rapidly became a cock-ache at the sight of her mother’s jugs, a big round pair I’d frequently imagined fondling and sucking. And from Julie's own little smirk, I knew she was aware of what she was doing to me. I’d begun to wonder if there might be a threesome in my near future.

And then Kitty got my nuts in her soft hand and squeezed, but good.

Part II to come --

Winterlover
10-07-2011, 05:26 PM

She gave me just enough pressure so I felt bad, not enough -- I hoped! -- that I wouldn’t be ruined for sex later that night. I’d made the mistake of admitting to her a while ago about how sexy I found the idea of a woman hurting a man in his most sensitive spot, and now she was demonstrating the reality. It hurt, oh God, they ached, and I knew the ache was going to last a long time . . . but my penis was stiffer than ever. Which made her squeezes and tugs feel worse, even as she smiled that knowing smile.

We sat in the tub for 15 minutes, me trying not to groan out loud or double up and let Julie know what her devilish daughter was doing to me. Looking back, I guess now she probably knew. After all, if her daughter had been stroking my shaft under the hot water instead of pounding my plums, I’d have had a much happier look on my face. And Julie sure knew how much I liked her full creamy pineapples. It was sexy torture, and they both knew it.

At last Julie set down her wine glass on the rim of the tub, climbed up and out (wow!), slid lazily into her robe and tied the belt. “Dinner in an hour, kids. Don’t rush.” She padded off into the house.

Kitty gave me a last flick -- urgh! -- with her fingers and let me go. “They’re gonna be sore for a while, huh?” she said. "I know how to make 'em feel good --" Her fingers caressed the sweet spot on the underside of my cock, and my brain went blank with desire for a second "-- and I know how to make 'em feel bad."

“What was all that for?” I gasped.

“Just wanted to let you know I find it sexy too. And now you know how much I can make you suffer below the belt, baby.”

I knew, all right. And I knew I couldn’t hold back much longer. We went upstairs to Julie’s bedroom where our clothes were and toweled off. Then we fucked like horny minks for almost an hour while images of Julie’s beautiful breasts and of Kitty’s knowing smile -- knowing how much the nutsack pain hurt, knowing it drove me crazy that she could do it to me and I couldn’t hurt her that way, and knowing the agony was worse because I was hard and my balls were bursting with hot jizz -- ran through my brain. I shot a load of pleasure into her pussy once, and into her mouth again ten minutes later. God, it was incredible.

At last, the edge off, we got dressed and went downstairs to dinner. My dick felt drained and glowing, but my nuts were still tender. I was probably walking funny.

Julie grinned as we came into the dining room. “You kids feeling better?”

Kitty laughed. “Charlie’s okay, now that the pressure’s off. . . .”

ItsAllGood
10-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Fantastic story. Would love to hear more from them.

Youthmane
10-08-2011, 07:23 AM
yes, this is very good Work, I like the detail.

gots me wanting to see more....... :jumpsmile

Alec Anaconda
10-08-2011, 09:46 AM
YES! I do love to read a good story, and your hot tub tale fits the bill.

Please, keep writing.

Alec Anaconda

blancanvas
10-08-2011, 01:29 PM
love it already!:bananawin

Winterlover
10-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Glad to hear you folks like my, ah, imagination. Most of this adventure happened to yours truly with my then wife and her mother -- everything but the squeezing business. (Hot tubbing nude with my mother-in-law? Hey, it was the Eighties, and we were all pleasantly squiffed. Besides, she did look like the young Marsha Mason.) But my wife would have encouraged me to imagine this, as it made everything that much hotter.

I have several more scenarios, narrated by the female in the scene. Let me know if that's the kind of thing you all want to read.

ron10
10-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Really enjoyed your story, keep it up. Thanks

TangledPanda
10-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Really enjoyed your story, keep it up. Thanks
+1 :bananad:

Alec Anaconda
10-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Glad to hear you folks like my, ah, imagination. Most of this adventure happened to yours truly with my then wife and her mother -- everything but the squeezing business. (Hot tubbing nude with my mother-in-law? Hey, it was the Eighties, and we were all pleasantly squiffed. Besides, she did look like the young Marsha Mason.) But my wife would have encouraged me to imagine this, as it made everything that much hotter.

I have several more scenarios, narrated by the female in the scene. Let me know if that's the kind of thing you all want to read.

Provided that you’re even vaguely near to the spirit of this forum, I think you should write exactly what you want, when you want.

I’m sure that a continuation, factual or otherwise, of your “hot tub” narrative will be appreciated.

Alec Anaconda

Ketchupman
10-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Great story! Not a ********** story, finaly :P

Winterlover
10-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Provided that you’re even vaguely near to the spirit of this forum, I think you should write exactly what you want, when you want. . . .

Alec Anaconda

In that case:

"How long have I been into ballbusting?" Janis repeated. "Oh, I guess since I busted my ex-boyfriend's balls about two years ago. He cheated on me. So I definitely wanted to make it hurt.

"I made sure he was super-horny -- a week with no sex, and you know how that frustrates a guy. I wore my sexiest outfit, a tiger-stripe thong bikini that shows off my full round jugs, and boy, he likes those. Then I got him into bed and stroked him, slow, and sucked him a little, so he was crazy for release. He knew how good my blowjobs made him feel. He was expecting a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Then I reached down and squeezed his nuts but good! A hard squeezing is even worse when the guy is hard and his balls are full." Janis grinned wickedly. "He was gasping and groaning, begging me to let go, in nutsack agony. When I finally let him go, he rolled over in bed, clutching his testicles, twisting to find some way to ease the pain. He told me later his nuts ached, and it hurt right up into his lower belly, for two hours, and were sore for a week -- and the next time he got hard, they ached all over again! Ha!

"Needless to say, it was our last date. . . ."

Alec Anaconda
10-12-2011, 11:32 AM
So, you also know Janice?

SLAVES_OF_JANICE_Volume_1 (http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=annoc&pr=1044&in=44)

Small world!
Alec Anaconda

Winterlover
10-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Well, sort of . . .

Simone said:

"We Brazilian girls have a little sex torture we call, I think in English it would be 'the nut-pounder.' We do this to our boyfriends all the time. First I make sure he is very horny, no sex for a week or more, but I still wear sexy outfits for him when I come to bed, or I walk around naked or curl up next to him naked, you know? Torture, no? Very frustrating for a man.

"Then, when he is very eager for some pleasure, my mouth or my hands, anything, I come to bed, naked, and sit up like this, so that he can see my breasts. I know he likes them and they make him itch for sex with me. And while he's looking, I say, if he can't make love to me for at least 20 minutes without having his orgasm, I get to kick him in his eggs. His testicles. Of course he's so eager, so tense, he agrees, though he knows he's risking a lot of bad pain."

Simone giggled. "And while he is pumping in and out of me, I start rubbing his testicles, his nuts, you call them. A gentle rubbing and stroking. And I say, 'It will feel so good to have your orgasm' and things like that. Only I use the dirty Portuguese words that I know make him crazy. Remember, he hasn't had any pleasure in a week. It's truly more than a man can stand."

"How long . . ."

"Oh, the longest he ever lasted was about ten minutes."

Simone smiled wickedly.

"He gets big and very hard and his eggs tighten, he gives this 'Uhhhh' and 'Oooooh' groan and, what is the word, ejaculates? He ejaculates, oh so strongly, he's groaning and shuddering. He feels so good, but now he has to pay.

"So I make him lie on his back and grip the headrail of the bed, and I kneel over him with my leg between his thighs, and I kick! Not too hard, just a solid bump, but even a tap hurts a man very much. And I do this four more times, not hard, but I know his eggs, his nuts, are becoming more and more, what is it, they are aching a lot!

"When I finish, his face is green and sick-looking, and he is sweating from the pain. He pulls his legs up and holds his eggs so they won’t feel so bad. And I smile at him and tell him how much fun it is to torture him, to control a man through his powerful urge for sex and relief -- to make him do something totally crazy, all for the chance to have his orgasm. . . ."

Alec Anaconda
10-18-2011, 02:54 AM
I love the way you’ve left your readers to speculate who asked, “How long?”

Good stuff!

Alec Anaconda

blancanvas
10-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I'm diggin' these latin ballbusting chicks!

Winterlover
10-24-2011, 06:18 AM

Jimmie Jean said, "Ballbusting? I found out how much fun it was about a year ago, with my husband. See, it's always been awesome to me that, even though girls are weaker -- most of the time at least -- a girl can just flick a guy in the nuts, and he'll groan and double right up, trying to keep it from feeling so bad. I'd seen girlfriends back home nail guys below the belt, giving 'em that old sick pain, but I'd never done it.

"So this time my husband and I were in the shower together. I love how the hot water makes his balls hang low. We had been making out for a few minutes. He was hard; we hadn’t had sex in a week or more, and I knew his balls were bursting. But I planned to make sure he felt it in both testicles.

"I sat him down on the seat in the shower, then knelt down between his legs and began to lick and caress him. I give a really good blowjob, and he knows it. I moved his big nuts over the edge of the seat, and he groaned eagerly, because he likes having them rubbed and it makes him shoot his load faster. Before long I had him stiff as an iron bar -- panting for relief.

"That was when I took my fist and punched the hell out of his nuts. Oooh, it must have hurt! His eyes almost popped out of his head. He fell over on the floor of the shower, doubled up, holding his aching sack and moaning in agony. I told him that when he could get it up again he could join me in bed."

Jimmie Jean grinned. "Oh, I made it up to him later. He’ll be the first to admit: I know how to make guys feel good, and I know how to make ‘em feel bad!"