PDA

View Full Version : A ball-pounding I received recently

Balloney
10-11-2011, 09:22 PM
My wife loves me and wouldn't want to hurt me. I have a higher sex drive than she does and over the years, she has given me a lot of handjobs on nights she doesn't want to have sex.

So over time, I've had her squeeze my balls and spank them. At first, she didn't want to do it, then she got used to it, and I had her do it harder. Maybe ever month or two I'll have her give my balls a good squeezing and spanking session.

the other night, I laid down between her legs and asked her to play with my balls. She will usually spank them solidly. I wanted something a little more severe that night. So I asked her to hold them with one hand and hit them with the palm of the other hand. But ever so many hits, hit me a lot harder with the objective to make me close my legs. try to surprise me. She started doing a pretty good job. She would probably never kick me in the testicles, but I think I was able to feel about what it felt like.

As it went on, I wanted more sensation. I had my balls in a penis ring for her to pound. I wanted to feel harder blows, so I positioned the testicles where she would strike the sensitive underside. Man was that powerful.

Then I laid on my side on a mat for her to stroke my penis head for a while after I ejaculated. I wasn't all that sensitive. It takes a lot of attention to the head to get me into the zone, only if I am really horny. And my wife won't keep stroking much if I want her to stop.

I had a really good time with her. I don't go to a hooker, swallow my own bodily fluids, lick any toenails. I don't see the appeal of it. But I enjoy the sensation of a good ball pounding every so often.

Alec Anaconda
10-13-2011, 07:25 AM
I don't go to a hooker, swallow my own bodily fluids, lick any toenails. I don't see the appeal of it. But I enjoy the sensation of a good ball pounding every so often.

I expect you’re much the same as many forum members.

I don’t use whores and have never licked toenails.

I’ve never had the urge to swallow any of my bodily fluids

However, when a woman gives me a blowjob while working my balls, it seems churlish to deny her the pleasure of passing my spunk into my mouth.

I had my balls in a penis ring for her to pound.

May I ask how you managed this?

Alec Anaconda

Richter
10-13-2011, 07:32 AM
I hope this ring was one you can open and close, like a leather strap with snaps. If it's a solid ring, you're just asking for trouble when your balls get too swollen and it needs to be cut off. (The ring, not the balls)

Richter
10-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I hope this ring was one you can open and close, like a leather strap with snaps. If it's a solid ring, you're just asking for trouble when your balls get too swollen and it needs to be cut off. (The ring, not the balls)

Balloney
10-14-2011, 06:19 PM

I used one of those jelly rings. I just slid them on so her blows would hit the right spot and feel hard enough.

msms
10-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi Balloney - try this if you haven't already:
Get on your knees, knees wide apart, face down in the pillow.
Then your wife sits beside you and spanks your balls. If she gets the rhythm right then her hand slams into your balls as they swing back after the last slap. I love it - it can go on for ages and is really intense.

Balloney
10-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Balloney - try this if you haven't already:
Get on your knees, knees wide apart, face down in the pillow.
Then your wife sits beside you and spanks your balls. If she gets the rhythm right then her hand slams into your balls as they swing back after the last slap. I love it - it can go on for ages and is really intense.

I have had that before and it feels great. I really like it if she cups her hand and swings up, smacking the balls upward toward the body. It stimulates something you don't get laying on your back.

The problem is, my wife doesn't like this because she says I'm sticking my butt in her face. The experience is better if she is content about it or somewhat enjoying herself, in spite of the advantages of the other position.

msms
10-15-2011, 03:50 PM
The problem is, my wife doesn't like this.... The experience is better if she is content about it or....
I feel your pain.
Anyway, glad you enjoy the slapping too. There's a very macho culture in a lot of BB stuff that requires hard kicks all the time. Not the best IMHO.
I ask for ball play when we're already up to something...

nude2011
11-22-2011, 09:29 AM
That is what I enjoy as well…ball play. My girlfriend loves to play with my balls…she will give me a blowjob and on occasion slap me on the balls. She never allows me to cum during a blowjob session. She will start on the head and move down the shaft to my balls. She will play with them all night…usually when I watch TV. :):)