PDA

View Full Version : Tricks to get out of post-ejaculatory penis head torture

Balloney
10-15-2011, 03:33 PM
My wife isn't really into ball-busting or post orgasmic penis head torture, but she humors me sometimes when I want it during a hand job. Occasionally, she seems to enjoy it a bit. When she squeezes or spanks my balls, sometimes I'll give her instructions ("harder"). She isn't the type to say "These balls are mine" and keep squeezing after I beg for mercy, and she has a strong aversion to tying anyone up or being tied.

Way back when, I trained myself not to experience much hypersensitivity after orgasm by continuing through with minor stimulation of the penis. It has come in handy during lovemaking. My wife likes to ask me to orgasm when she does, but then she gets excited again and wants me to keep on going. I usually can after I ejaculate, but it sure is a lot easier on the bottom.

There is a bit of minor sensitivity down there when I do this sometimes. Sometimes, everything just goes numb. I notice that if I am really horny, and my wife brings me close to the edge during a hand job, then focuses a lot on the head of the penis (rubbing the glans all over) that I can get a bit of that sensitivity after orgasm. A year or two ago, I had her rub just the glans of the penis on the top side and I was so sensitive I couldn't stand it. Unfortunately, that hypersensitivity went away after doing this a few times. After working over my glans when they were sensitive, when I ejaculated, I could get that hypersensitive feel after orgasm.

Anyway, on occasion I do get a tad sensitive after I cum. When I think it will happen, I tell my wife to keep on stroking after. I tell her not to show mercy no matter what I say. But since she is tired and wants to quit, that doesn't work too well most of the time. Before I come, i tell her I want her to keep going no matter what I say. After I cum, of course I want her to stop.

Here are some tricks I've used to get away from post-ejaculatory penis head torture.
1. Move my hips with her hand. During sex, I'll try to keep my pelvis moving with hers if she tightens up and squeezes me after orgasm while having sex (usually at my request).
2. Tell her "Do you want to go for round 2?" She knows I'm asking her to keep stroking until I have a second orgasm. She doesn't want to do that for 20 minutes, so she stops. But I just say it so she'll stop because I'm sensitive.

I've got to tell her my tricks, especially number 2 so she won't stop right away when I do this. If I could just get her to tie me up and be a tad bit sadistic after I come, that would be fun.

Do any of you guys have tricks to get out of post ejaculatory penis head torture or ball busting after you have cum?

I can take a long time to explode during a hand job. Usually, my wife is tired by the time I finish.

Balloney
10-17-2011, 07:04 PM
The other day, my wife gave me a handjob. I asked her to keep stroking me after I had ejaculated. I told her about my saying 'do you want to go for round two?' trick to get out of being stroked. I also suggested me make a ring with her thumb and finger around my balls and squeeze if I tried to get away.

Unfortunately, I felt only very mild overstimulation. It's hard to get that extreme overstimulation feeling these days where I writhe and it feels like my penis and brain are about to explode.

Alec Anaconda
10-18-2011, 02:47 AM
Do you think you are giving her mixed messages?

Alec Anaconda

Winterlover
10-24-2011, 06:03 AM
This seems like an appropriate scenario . . .