PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Options

Just Hanging
10-27-2011, 09:42 AM
If you had the opportunity to cut off a guy part, free of charge, would you do it?
What part? The balls, the cock, or both? Why?

mick_sl8ter
10-27-2011, 01:24 PM
If you had the opportunity to cut off a guy part, free of charge, would you do it?
What part? The balls, the cock, or both? Why?

I would never do this or even agree to this, because I would not want this to happen to me. Quite sick !

But there are exceptions where I would not stop a person from ********** another person.

1. In the case were a person is ra-ped and takes personal & emotional revenge on the ra-pist.
That seems poetical justice. I would not agree to it, when someone else does it for that person.
2. In the case of a child molester, where the ra-ped child's parent / caretaker castrates the person. I would prevent a random angry person from ********** a child molester.

I personally would not want to ******** a child molester if my children were raped. I would kill the person a.s.a.p. without second thought.

Alec Anaconda
10-27-2011, 01:29 PM
No, no, no!

Why would any sane person want to mutilate another, especially in a manner likely to kill them?

Even if a man were trapped by his parts in a dangerous situation, I would exhaust every other possibility before considering this barbaric action.

Alec Anaconda

jimenizgarcia
10-27-2011, 01:53 PM
There are some mens where to cut would actully help the man. Some are so destructive that this would help.

-AJG

Alone_4ever
10-27-2011, 02:17 PM
i very like ********** and cbt fantazies .. but this is too much ..

Just Hanging
10-28-2011, 08:20 AM
This is not meant to be horrific or barbaric. Just two people sharing a once in a lifetime experience that they both want to have. :loveeyes:iluvu: