PDA

View Full Version : Nut popping punishement

jordanianprince
11-06-2011, 12:38 AM
So i might have already posted this but anyways here it is:

I like the idea of a mom, teacher, dominant sister/girlfriend,etc giving out brutal ballbusting punishements amd 1 day deciding that it;s not effective so she's just going to have to pop my balls. I'll beg and plead with her but she'll make me strip and lay down on the floor. she'll slowly step down on 1 of my balls and start to finger herself while i scream in agony. she'll orgasm as my ball pops under her foot and i pass out. i come too and shes sitting between my legs talking softly and sweetly then gets an evil smile as she tells me theres still one left. she takes my last ball and while staring into my eyes with her wicked smile she presses her thumbs into my balls and im writhing and howling again.

So what do you guys think?

BICHI
05-11-2013, 01:53 AM
So i might have already posted this but anyways here it is:

I like the idea of a mom, teacher, dominant sister/girlfriend,etc giving out brutal ballbusting punishements amd 1 day deciding that it;s not effective so she's just going to have to pop my balls. I'll beg and plead with her but she'll make me strip and lay down on the floor. she'll slowly step down on 1 of my balls and start to finger herself while i scream in agony. she'll orgasm as my ball pops under her foot and i pass out. i come too and shes sitting between my legs talking softly and sweetly then gets an evil smile as she tells me theres still one left. she takes my last ball and while staring into my eyes with her wicked smile she presses her thumbs into my balls and im writhing and howling again.

So what do you guys think?
This is my greatest fantasy ever. I always FANTASIES about my elder SISTERS POPPING my BALLS and eating them in front me lying helpless.

Blersheta
05-11-2013, 03:23 AM
yeah poping balls. but my sister ??? yuuuuck come on don't think siblings turn you on that's like wanting to f'ck your sister

diggz
05-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah, what's with some of you sick fuckers wanting a sister to do this shit??? Fucking GROSS.

ricky
05-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Femdom/ballbusting is all about contrast/ironies. So for some of us, sister/brother is huge. Different strokes (pardon the pun) for different folks. ****** may have strong emotional-evolutionary ties to eliminate inbreeding, but well I don't want to go any further.... Remember they're just words on a screen.