PDA

View Full Version : Story 1

jimenizgarcia
11-07-2011, 02:14 AM
before I put my stories on eunuch (as an expression, years ago) and some here read tem. Now maybe you can not them so maybe I put it here is you want to see more.

Is Big Bread

She was about five foot five and weighted two hundred and forty pounds. She had a light complexion with flaming red hair. She was an imposing sight laying there on the bed. The blindfold matched her hair color. Her huge arms came together on her abdomen where the handcuffs secured her wrists. They covered her chest, where you would expect her breast's to be, but her colossal ponderous breast's hung down on either side of her large upper body. They were flabby and milk white and blue veins ran throughout them. They were so elongated they laid over the side of her body all the way to the bed, where they were capped by her giant red nipples. He stood at the foot of the bed and gazed at her corpulent body. Even laying flat her lower belly was mad up of rolls of flesh. A thick matte of black pubic hair that started on her lower gut in an eight inch wide band tapered down and ran between her legs. The hair looked like a rat's nest of tall twisted thick black hair. She probably hadn't seen it her self in years. Her ass and legs were massive; she carried a lot of weight down there. Her ass was so big it just kind of melded into the back of her thighs. Her thighs and lower legs were hair and veined and rotund. Her ordered her to spread her legs. It took all the spread she could do to keep her thighs from touching. He bent down and leaned forward, he thrust his fingers and hands against the soft white flesh of her inner thighs, pushing them open, his hands sunk in to her mushy fat flesh, and then he shoved his face into her crotch. Her thick sharp pubic hair stung his face, she twitched as his face slapped against her thighs. The putrid smell of her groin rang in his nose. His lips and tongue searched for anything that seemed like female genitalia. She groaned as he tried to force her legs open enough to push his face in farther. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could and licked blindly, but it captured nothing but sour tasting pubic hair, his cock was rapidly swelling. He shoved his head in harder and lower. Finally his roving tongue came up against something, it was fleshy and hot, her thick hair tried to cover it, he got his tongue to it and licked wildly. He pulled his head out, and leaped on her, his pelvis against her upper legs, his cock between her thighs, his chest against her bound hands. He had one hand on either side off her, holding himself up, and then with a grunt he grabbed at her immense boobs. He let himself fall against her as he grabbed and kneaded at her loose bosoms. He pulled at them and stretched them, as they were like a fatty elastic. He grunted with pleasure as his cock became fully erect as it rubbed her obese thighs. He worked his way up, his face in her chest below her chin, as he kneaded and played with her loose flaccid fatty white breast's. He sat up and straddled her waist, he ordered her to hold her arms up above her. As she did he bent down and shoved his hands tightly against her rotund stomach, and then her slid his hands up, until each one cradled a breast, and then he lifted her heavy bosoms up, all the way on to her chest and pushed them together. They created two massive mountains of flesh, as they smashed against each other. He shuddered as he held her heavy tits together, their bloated ivory flesh tried to jiggle away from his hold. Pushed together like this they stuck up a good 11 inches above her chest. He wanted to ram his throbbing cock in between they soft white mass, but he knew he'd probably lose it right then and there if he tried. He pushed them together harder and harder, squeezing them against each other. She gasped as he did, and they stuck up higher and higher, swishing in at the middle as he squeezed them. He pushed and pushed, her nipples turned bright red and became erect. Her boobs were so pliable, they started spilling out over his hands. He released them and watched as they splashed back down her sides, sending juddering shock waves up and down their liquid flesh as the bottomed out.
He climbed up through her arms, so her big arms were around him as he was on top of her. He grunted out for her to pull her legs back and spread wide open for him. She hesitated, he grabbed her wide throat and repeated his demands. She pulled her heavy thighs up while spreading her knee's apart on either side of his legs, which were pressed tightly together. He moved his waist around and positioned him self. He could feel her thick sharp pubic hair scratching the head of his erect cock, and it excited him. He dug his knee's into the bed and shoved his pelvis at her, but his hips pressed up against her meaty thighs and he couldn't get his cock close enough to penetrate her. He grunted and pulled back, and again slammed his crotch at her, but again her massive fat thighs kept him at bay. He yelled out, "You fat pig, pull your leg up higher, now!, higher damn it!" She cried out as she strained to lift her heavy legs higher. Finally he got her thighs above his hips and he slowly pushed forward with his cock. It stung as it entered her thick busy matte of twisted pubic hair. Her ass was so enormous, that her virgina was up rather high as shoved forward and bumped into it. She groaned and he gasped, "yes, you fucking bitch" and he gyrated his hips and shoved wildly into her. She cried out as his dry penis ripped into her. He grunted and began wildly pumping his cock. Her ass and thighs very so enormous that his cock barely penetrated into her, so he grunted and tried to pound hard against her. Suddenly she threw down her legs and arched her pelvis
up. His penis was ****** out of her body with her motion, and his knee's pulled off the bed and then down again. He grunted out with the shock of her action, he grabbed at her meaty shoulders as she again arched her pelvis, knocking him off balance. She tightened her bulky arms hugging him tight and rolled to her left. He kicked his legs out and yelled, but he couldn't stop her considerable mass. She rolled over on top of him, he gasped out as she did, and then in a continuous movement she rolled off and over the side of the bed. They landed with a thud, and her blind fold fell off. Her back was on the floor, the blow spread out over it's vast area, he was flat on her, his head above hers, his waist against her distended belly. He spread his legs and straddled her big body and pushed himself up against the floor, "you fat bitch!" he growled as he worked his was up. Her hands were captive around him so he slid up until her meaty arms were against his hips, and he struggle to his feet, pulling up on her hair. She sat, which allowed him to get to his feet, which were far apart as he straddled her. "You fat pig, you dumb bitch" he cursed her as he yanked on her hair, as he did, her face came up near his still erect penis, her hands were bound so she used what weapons she could against him, she opened her mouth, threw it on his cock and bit down hard!! "gggGGAAEEAAAAHAHHAHHAHA!!!" he yelled. "nooOo, stop!!" he cried out as each of his fists was still full of her fiery hair. That only made her bite down even harder onto his unprotected male sex organ. His knee's buckled and he yanked hard on her hair as he screamed in pain, "gGGAEAEEAHAH!!!"
Her eyes were closed as she bit down hard, she was quite willing to bite this man's penis completely off if that's what it took. He stood with buckled knee's for a few seconds in excruciating pain, unable to move, just standing there holding this big woman's hair as she determinedly sunk her sharp teeth into the tender flesh of his penis. Then he grabbed at her jaw, trying desperately to pry in off. She groaned as she put all her strength into her bite, she could feel his blood running down her chin as her teeth cut through his skin and dug into his flesh. His knee's were pressed together, he was screaming, "OK OK, anything, just stop AGAGHHHhh please, oh god, please agahhRRER!!!" The taste of his blood in her mouth made her sick, she opened her mouth, he pulled back hard, her arms were around his ass. She spit out his blood from her wide mouth. He grasped his torn penis with one hand, and sank to his knee's. He straddled her large waist, sitting on her legs. Her mammoth breast's hug down loosely, stretched out and flat against her body. They followed the contours
He looked at her in the face, "you dirty bitch, I'm going to kill you" with that he threw both hands at her throat. She pulled away and backwards, falling to her back, he leaned down and laid on her grabbing her soft white throat. She tightened her arms around him and again she heaved to her left. He was helpless against her bulk
and she rolled over, her mammoth unwieldy bosom's rolling and slapping against him, as she rolled over on top of him. He gasped for breath as her considerable weight pinned him down. He took in a gulp and gripped again at her soft white throat. She grunted and got up on her knee's and pulled up off him a bit. Her flabby corpulent belly sagged down in rolls and still touched him as did her elongated pendulous breast's which hung down like to tubes of dripping white flesh. Her hands were bound under him, as she started to gag, she moved up a little so her plump double chin was over his face. She lifted her heavy solid right leg, bent it, pulling her heel back and with a grunt drove her bulky knee right into his prone groin!! "uuuugggGHHGG!!!" he coughed out and his body made a wild convulsion, and he tried to tighten his grip on her throat, but quickly she pulled her massive leg up and again she smashed it to his groin! "OOhhhhaa!" he cried out, this time she held her knee in there and pressed down as he tried to push his legs together. She let her arms give way and crashed down on him with her left shoulder just glancing off his chin, her head was beside his. He flung his arms off her fat neck and tried to grab to protect his exposed groin. He threw his arms around her massive plump shoulders and bulky milk white red-freckled upper arms. But she was so damn big, he couldn't reach around her to get to it! Her weight against his groin was too much, "ooogggagagagahaaeae!!" he squirmed, and she whispered into his ear, "I'm a lot of woman, can't you handle me?" he yelped out a weak cry and opened his legs and thrust his hips the best he could. Her knee fell off and onto the floor between his legs. He gasped for breath; his stomach was tied in a knot, his balls throbbing in pain. He struggled with his harms, but she was just too damn big to reach around, he grabbed at the rolls of soft white flesh that circle her mid-section. "Pull off my blindfold, you basterd" she said to him. "Please, get off me" he replied weakly, she replied immediately by jamming her knee up into his balls, "ggAAHH!!!, damn it, oh god, please" Her massive tits spilled over his body like they were huge water balloons, one on either side. He reached up and pulled off her blindfold. She pulled her head up, just above him, "good, I want to see the little basterd that tried to **** me. You dirty scumbag, when I'm through with you, you won't be able to **** anymore" "Let me go, please" he whispered. "HA! you thought you could take me, you thought you could **** me, use me as your sexual slave, violate my body as indecently as you like'd. You wanted to have me, to **** me, you basterd you wanted ****, **** you filthy ass hole, you wanted to **** a big women, well you're going to get what's coming to you, you're not going to **** anymore, I'm going to make sure you can't even jack off anymore!" she spit down into his face, "You fucking ******!!!" she yelled and then she pulled her leg back and slammed it in his crotch. He threw his head back and yelled, GAAAAARAEA!!"
His body shook as she delivered another heavy blow. He grabbed at her fat sides, and tried to survive. His face was beat red and sweaty as she looked down at it. He tried to twist from the waist, but she stopped him cold by jamming her heavy knee into his crotch, and pressing down, "jjjaaggagagaaaooohhh!!" he cried out and then she rolled her weight onto her big knee and pressed doen hard, he screamed out, "GGGAAAEAEEAEAEEAEAEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" "You can't take my weight there can you!?" she shouted as he screamed, as he desperately tried to grab her fat upper leg and push it away.
He coughed and gagged, she pulled her knee up, he gasped for breath and she slammed it up and into his balls again! His head turned to the side, his face was purple, she lifted her legs up and this time she arched her back, and lifted her shoulders putting her weight in to it as she slammed into his crotch. His body juddered with the impact, but he was silent. She didn't need to pin his shoulders down, so she got up on her elbows, and started slamming in shot after shot into his crotch, mercilessly pounding his unprotected
testicles with heavy blow after heavy blow, from her meaty right leg, her loose white freckled flesh shuddering and jiggling with every impact. She lifted her head and arched her back with every blow. Her milk white blue veined tits dripped down from her body on to his chest where they where pressed together between her bulky upper arms, they looked like one mound of liquid flesh with just a faint line where they were pressed against each other, juddering forward and backwards as if they were filled with water as she delivered blow after debilitating blow to his defenseless groin.
He just layed there, it made her mad, her face was red , flush with rage at this animal who was going to violate her like a piece of meat, she was going to destroy him. She got on her knee's and pull her down, and crawled down his body, sliding her bound hands under his *********** body. She got her hands out from under him and sat kneeling at his feet. She looked at his disgusting penis, it had bleed only a little from her bite. She pushed his legs open, they were limp and moved quite easily. She knew he would probably awake soon. She looked down at his sack, it was swollen, obviously her blows had done some good, he was out cold and when he awoke his balls would be hurting good. She wanted to reach down and just rip off his testicle's! Just tear off his male sex glands with her bare hands. She struggled to her feet. As she stood she could feel the sweat run down her forehead and shoulders. Her elongated bosoms hung down following the contours of her distended belly and it's rolls of flesh, finally to be capped off with huge bright red nipples measuring five inches across. She pulled the sheet off the bed and tore it into strips. She huffed as she lowered herself to her knee's at his side and rolled his prone body over. She leaned forward her dangling boobs slapping across his back and grabbed his hands and tied them behind his back. She rolled him back over and tied a gag in his mouth. She went down and knelt between his open legs and waited for him a awake, she decided to hurry it up and she grabbed his penis with her left hand and with the long red nails of her right hand she pinched the very tip of his penis. She kept pinching until she could feel her nails cut into his flesh, and he started to awake. She released him as he cried out through his gag. "Ok, you dirty basterd, now you're going to feel the power of a woman, you're going to see what a woman can do to a man!" as she yelled at him shock waves flowed like ripples through her fat hanging bosoms, as they were captive against her large body and pushed it by her bulky arms," I'm going to ruin you, you filthy basterd. You're a ****** and I'm going to do what every woman should be allowed to do to every filthy pig male that tries to **** her!" and with that she grabbed a hold of his balls. He shook his head wildly back and forth and grunted out the word no, and then she leaned smiled and started squeezing!! He gave out a muffled scream as she viciously compressed his already tender glands. She clenched her teeth and put her muscle's into it, as he squealed in pain. He lifted his spread legs and tried to kick out at her. His face turned red, and he stuck his right heel up into her face. She flicked it a side with a twitch of her head and then she got up on her knee's and leaned forward, so her head was over his midsection, and he could no longer bend his legs enough to kick her face. Her heavy droopy boobs, lined with deep stretch marks hung down on to his body. Her rolls of mid section fat sagged down as she increased the pressure on his glands. He bit down hard on to his gag and screamed through his clenched teeth and then he shook his head from side to side. He knew he was now helpless, and at her mercy. She was so big and so strong he couldn't defend himself, she had control over him. He tried to scream and kick and roll, but it was no good, she had him right where she wanted him. He looked up at her fat freckled face, searching for an once of mercy, but there was none as she fiercely squeezed his male sex glands. He was almost out of breathe, gasping for his life as the massive female killing him with her bare hands. Then she leaned back to sit up right and released his balls. She lifted her head up and took a deep breath. Her shoulders were quite plump and milk white but covered with red freckles. Again her loose breast's sagged all the way to her distended gut, laying against the rolls of flabby flesh. The final massive roll of white flesh flopped over her waist and covered where her thick matter of flaming red pubic hair started. Her knee's were bent with her immense white ass on top of her feet. She leaned forwards, hands to the floor and scouted back away from him about six inches, then she sat back up. "Now, you're going to get what you deserve, now I'm going to bust your fucking balls" she calmly said to him. Then she reached forward and grabbed his sack with her plump hands. He groaned a twitched as she put pressure on his throbbing testicle's. She kneaded his sack as he cried out, until she hand a palm over each testicle, and then she pressed down. He kicked out and coughed, as she pushed down hard. Her lips were perked, the muscle's in her bulky upper arms taut as she used her considerable strength to pin his balls to the floor. He tried to sit up and scream, as he lifted his back off the floor, she shoved down hard with a jolt using the weight of her upper body! His head shot back and slammed against the floor he screamed through his gag, "GGaraeaerataoooooooOAAEAratggaT!!!!" She looked down at him, "you filthy scum, you wanted to **** a big woman, you wanted to **** the shit out of me, well now you're going to see what a big woman can do to you, I'm going to do to you what you wanted to do to me, take away your sexuality and self esteem" and with that she shoved her toes into the carpet and grunted and raised up off her knee's, shoving her huge ass up in the air and transferring her vast weight up onto to her arms and down on top of his balls!! He screamed out "GgGgaAEAeaeeaeaEAeae!e!ee!E!Ee!e!!!!!EEEAEAEEA!!"
Her flaccid breast's hung down grotesquely stretched out and thin all the way to the floor where they became puddles of stretch marked lined flesh, and her gut hung down in juggling rolls of fat. His body was completely ridged, and foam appeared from his mouth as it emitted a continuous groan. Her teeth where clenched as she strained to push her weight down on him, sweat rolled from her forehead and also ran down the insides of her arms from the bush of course red hair that sprouted like wild fire from under each of her giant arms. She could actually feel this male's testicle's distorting under her weight. His cock was actually swelling slightly. His face was red, his veins were budging up his neck and through out his face, more foam flowed from beneath his gag. His eyes were watery and bulging, staring straight up, and then he turned them down to look at her. He saw her fierceness and he looked into her raging savage eyes. And she gave a sadistic grunt as she heaved her huge ass up as high as she could, the cellose lined white flesh of her massive ass checks and upper legs juddered as she did, and she shoved down with all her weight behind it. He started to give out a high pitched wheeze and then she felt it! His once mighty male testicle's gave way under her force! He shrieked a frightening squeal, as she felt a sickening crunch under her hands as she crushed his testicle's!! A syrupy fluid shot out of his swollen penis like a wild ejaculation, it's force and quantity amazed her, it was so powerful it ripped open the slit of penis wider, as it shot out of the tip of his cock, the first load shot all the way towards his face, past it, and splattered on the wall. Then in a second spastic ejaculation, blood erupted right out of his penis, splattering him from chest to face. She grunted and shoved down hard again on to his flattened sex glands and a third gush spurted from the now enlarged hole on the tip of his penis, it was a warm milky substance mixed with blood. He gave out a heaving cough, then his body shuddered and then he was silent. She rolled back to her knee's, releasing her pressure on what once was his proud male testicles. She had avenged her ****, she had ********* the very man who had raped her. With her bare hands she had crushed his testicle's. More that likely, she had just killed him, but somehow she felt that he deserved more. She vowed that next time she would be so merciful, next time she would make the man suffer, she would make him observe his own emasculation, and suffer a slow long drawn out torture. She would make him what as she destroyed him masculinity. She would cut of his penis and **** him with it. She would defecate into his mouth, and she would make him watch as she cut off his balls and ate them right in front of him face! Only then did she feel that she would be truly vindicated.

-AJG

Youthmane
11-07-2011, 02:52 PM
WoW, that was really nice. & Detailed. a Great read.

that ******* got what he deserved. sounded Sweet & Painful.
they should teach this in School everywhere. so ****** can't do that.
like maybe in Girl Scouts. teach them to PoP their Grapes & Bite meat off, if they have to.

then no more **** around the world. LoL. :jumpsmile
or maybe Females could start **** guys. :cryingblu for fun.

blancanvas
11-10-2011, 12:41 AM
sorry, you lost me at 5'5 and 240 lbs

poolman2
11-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi jimenizgarcia,

This story looks promising and intriguing, but a single 36" long paragraph is more than I can handle.

Ten years ago, I'd have copied and pasted it into a word processing format and then re-paragraphed it, but now with abundant quality stories available, I just don't spend the time doing that anymore. Maybe other readers handle it better than I.

Regards,

poolman2

Dereknor
06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Love that story :D
I really like stories with cruel ball crushing! And I specially like the ending, where she thought about cutting of the next penis, fuck the man with it and eat his balls. That girl really loves **********, thats really hot! :)

JockMe
06-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry.

I quit at the description of her.

Blech.

Sockmess
06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
A decent story. I got a little annoyed with the censoring but its was good. For the people who can't replace a description with another you guys need to read a lot more.

skweezme
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi jimenizgarcia,

This story looks promising and intriguing, but a single 36" long paragraph is more than I can handle.

Ten years ago, I'd have copied and pasted it into a word processing format and then re-paragraphed it, but now with abundant quality stories available, I just don't spend the time doing that anymore. Maybe other readers handle it better than I.

Regards,

poolman2

Same as you. Couldn't read it, hurt my eyes.

jimenizgarcia
06-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yes I have my old story the format is not for this situation. I will try to make the stories to format here better. For a long time I do not write as I think no one will read any way.

-AJG

Dereknor
06-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Oooh please post the stories. Its so sad that the eunuch archive isnt working really anymore :(

And I like your story. The other point is, that this kind of stories are just so much more exciting if you know a woman wrote it. I mean its about a woman ********** a guy, its just strange if a man write it ;)

And you can believe me, a ********** story (specially such a mean one) written by a woman will always be read by maanny man :)
But of cause I have to admit, that its mostly because of the sexual pleasure it gives to read this (because we all got a fetish for this)