PDA

View Full Version : Humbler

hallo26nl
11-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Hello you all!

Since a few months I have become obsessed with the thought of putting my balls into a ballstretcher device, especially a humbler. See picture.

When I try to google where to buy a humbler there are a lot of gay sites that google comes up with. Is this a gay thing? Has anyone else tried a humbler before with his girlfriend?

I am looking forward to hear what your experience is and/or what your point of view is about the humbler. Maybe you know some decent and discrete website where I can buy one.

Kind regards,

Hallo26nl

skweezme
11-11-2011, 04:43 PM
The Humbler is a classic CBT device. Should be able to buy one online from many places - wooden, metal, electrodes, added ball-crusher, etc. It's certainly not an exclusively gay interest.

I love it when my Mistress uses it on me. She uses it to capture my balls for further treatment, like your picture or some whipping. Or sometimes She uses it to keep me in a stress position while she does other things to me.

If you're wondering what it feels like you can always make your own from two pieces of broom handle and a bit of ingenuity. I did.

pulleddown
11-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Hard to beat a good ass whipping with a few "stay" hits to the balls. The humbler really multiplies the pain.

Another way to use it is in the front. Wrist restraints tiled to the ends. Your hands are near your balls but totally unable to protect them.

reboot
11-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Many years ago I purchased the above quite cheaply. It consisted of two pieces of machined wood approx 12" long x 3/8" x 1". There was a strong metal clip approx 4" wide that connected the two togather. you could push the wooden slats together and then snap the clip which would then hold them firmly. The wire clip extended up to form the hook for hanging. the idea was to put the bottom of your trousers in, then clamp the clip and hang them upside down to keep them in their creases. there was also a small cut out in the middle so as the accomodate the sewed joins in your pants. One night staying away, I thought you could clamp your balls in these, plus have a hook to hang weights etc on. The cut out made sure that the fit around the top of the scrotum was just bearable when snapped shut. It certainly provided the extra I had been looking for, and from such an innocent piece of kit. I always pack them now, though 10 lbs weight was about my limit

skweezme
11-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes I've tried the Trouser Press thing as well. Who wouldn't?! Good fun! But I love the purpose-made Humbler my Mistress uses on me. When my balls are trapped in it and it's ****** back between my legs I know I'm in trouble! The centre bit that catches your balls is sort of a U shape, rather then the straight pieces of the trouser press. Means my balls aren't pulled as far backwards as with the reverse TP. Allows me to straighten up a bit more but this turns out to be a worse stress position

sloguy
11-16-2011, 01:58 AM
its only gay if you have another man involved.

mick_sl8ter
11-16-2011, 05:01 AM
its only gay if you have another man involved.
No, you are perfectly capable of being gay all by yourself :Baahaha:

hallo26nl
11-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Great feedback people!

darkwing
06-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Here are a few clips of such a pants hanger in use.

The wood ones seem to work better than plastic.;)