PDA

View Full Version : Ball Crushing

jasper13
11-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Having developed in interest in ball crushing after reading a lot of posts on this site, I managed to make my own simple ball crushing device out of wood and acrylic plexiglass along with a few bolts. It's not pretty....but it certainly does the job :-)

I've used it several times now and oh how exquisit the pain/pleasure is that it causes while I jerk off and slowly increase the pressure.....and when I cum it just intensifies the pleasure many times over. I can't explain it (I'm not sure many can), but it's just so erotic to slowly crush those seed makers and just squirt cum all over the place when they can't take anymore.

I've attempted to attach a few pictures for anyone interested.

Alec Anaconda
11-12-2011, 01:02 PM
It’s good to see the noble art of DIY is alive and well.

I love the way you have delayed your release, by using two bolts in favour of a hinge and one bolt.

Alec Anaconda

sloguy
11-12-2011, 09:39 PM
i prefer the hinge with one bolt. it leaves me with one free hand while i increase the pressure.

Alone_4ever
11-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Having developed in interest in ball crushing after reading a lot of posts on this site, I managed to make my own simple ball crushing device out of wood and acrylic plexiglass along with a few bolts. It's not pretty....but it certainly does the job :-)

I've used it several times now and oh how exquisit the pain/pleasure is that it causes while I jerk off and slowly increase the pressure.....and when I cum it just intensifies the pleasure many times over. I can't explain it (I'm not sure many can), but it's just so erotic to slowly crush those seed makers and just squirt cum all over the place when they can't take anymore.

great job dude .. i wish to have a girl wich will use this toy on me :-)

Takkyuu_tama
11-15-2011, 10:45 PM

Oh, that is hot.:jumpsmile :jumpsmile Nice design, the way it keeps your balls trapped by the wood. :soomad :soomad

I've bought two ball crushers and both are unsatisfactory :/
The clear lexan one looks great but the crushing plate has too much room to tilt on the two screws and I haven't found a good way to fix that yet.

The metal one clips onto my heavy steel ballstretcher but it's just not big enough and the balls tend to bulge out and half escape from the round plate.

I totally want one like yours :loveeyes

gary198
11-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Oh, that is hot.:jumpsmile :jumpsmile Nice design, the way it keeps your balls trapped by the wood. :soomad :soomad

The metal one clips onto my heavy steel ballstretcher but it's just not big enough and the balls tend to bulge out and half escape from the round plate.

something like this?
http://173.193.46.73/video/4023/ballcrushing-with-a-toy

jasper13
11-19-2011, 06:51 AM

I've bought two ball crushers and both are unsatisfactory :/
The clear lexan one looks great but the crushing plate has too much room to tilt on the two screws and I haven't found a good way to fix that yet.

It's certainly easy enough to make if you have a few wood working tools. I cut the wood square out of a 1x12 board (which is actually 3/4" thick)....cut to 4" x 4" square. However, I think using 1/2 wood might actually work better. I then used a hole bit about 1 1/2" to cut a hole exactly in the center of the piece of wood. I then cut the wood exactly in half right down the middle of the center hole and rasped/sanded all the edges nice and smooth. Then I cut a 4"x4" piece of plexiglass I had left over from other projects and put that right on top of the two pieces of wood and drilled 4 small holes....one in each corner so they match up, as well as two holes through the thin part of the wood so as to be able to put bolts through and fasten them together. Buy some bolts and wing nuts and you're in business :-)

I just used it again this morning and although I can't explain it.....I get hard the second I start applying any pressure to my balls. I would caution anyone not to get to agressive tightening things up....you don't want to actually cause any physical harm to your testicles...but even just light pressure on the boys and slowly increasing it just a bit over 15 or 20 minutes causes exquisite pleasure....for me anyway.

You see these things for sale for 50 bucks or more....and I'm basically just to cheap to pay that for something I can build myself for just a few dollars and an hour of time. Like I said, it's certainly not anything fancy...but it works splendidly.

Alone_4ever
12-06-2011, 01:11 PM
http://x.fap.to/images/full/46/104/1040686484.jpg
this is not mine but i got trying this and its really Fine

Alec Anaconda
12-06-2011, 01:21 PM
something like this?
http://173.193.46.73/video/4023/ballcrushing-with-a-toy

Very interesting!
The MM police missed this one.

darkwing
12-09-2011, 06:33 PM
have you tried one of those humblers that have the crushing attachment?;)