PDA

View Full Version : How to get a girl to show you her feet?

frankbob89
11-16-2011, 04:23 PM
I've been talking to this girl for quite a while now and in text messages I usually hint at her feet and toes by saying cute, quirky things like *pokes your toes* and whatnot. She says she does not like her feet and toes and I have asked her several times if I may see them so that I can be the judge but there is no response or budging from her.

Anyone know what I could do? I would take her to the beach but winter approaches and she doesn't like to go swimming. I would be very thankful if anyone can give me advice!

:bananad:

sluice
12-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Frankly, I think your best bet is to back off a little, wait until summer and then she'll wear sandals or open toe shoes. These days it seems really hard to find women who don't wear some kind of open toe shoes. If you push too hard she'll back off.

Once you see them, then I'd call back to this previous conversation by saying something like, "Hey, you owe me money."
"Why?"
"The way your talked about your toes, you sounded deformed. They're totally cute. SOooo since you lied, I think you owe me money. I also accept bank checks."

This way the joke is about her perception not her actual toes. This way after it's all over, she says to herself, "Frankbob's funny. And he thinks I have cute toes. Maybe I do..."