PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Envy - Caption Pics, Videos, Stories and more!

frankbob89
11-18-2011, 12:39 AM
I recently saw the Ballbusting Captions thread and noticed most of the Pussy Envy pictures had been removed due to a lot of people disliking them and asking that they be moved to a thread of their own.

Well this thread will be for such content.

I don't know about the majority of people on these forums, but what got me into ballbusting was the mere fact that a woman can bring a man down with a flick, tap, squeeze, kick, knee or punch to the testicles and a man could not (easily) do the same to a woman. Sure, a groin hit hurts a woman just as bad, if not more than it does a man. That does not mean, however that we can't use our imagination and pretend like it does not affect girls at all.

When I picture Pussy Envy, I usually picture a girl taking down a man with a hit to his balls and after the man recovers he goes up to the girl and kicks her back and to his dismay, nothing happens. I have seen the posts my PeterRay and JustaBoy and many others and they are great. The sad thing is even though a yahoo group exists, it hasn't been updated in a while and it is in danger of being shut down.

So please, help a guy out here and contribute to the Pussy Envy... I know some of you out there like this! So please post your stories, pictures, videos and experiences here!

Thank you!

frankbob89
11-18-2011, 09:37 AM

I'll start things off, like they say on the internet moar like this pls!

This is what I mean when I say Pussy Envy. The caption makes you crave for a pussy between your legs. She tells you that no kick to her groin would bring her down like a kick to a man's groin would. But mocking and taunting pics/vids are welcome too!

bobjamin3000
11-18-2011, 02:04 PM
I got this picture which I feel does not need a caption.

frankbob89
11-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice! Is it from a BB site? I couldn't really see it well since i'm on mobile at the moment.

If you or anyone else have pictures that would like to be captioned, i wouldn't mind doing them for you!

openmind_ch
11-19-2011, 10:06 AM
I got this picture which I feel does not need a caption.
That looks sooo cute!

2nutbuster
11-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Peter Rays stories are amazing, I need to go back and read all of them once again. I really like how some of the male characters tell the girls that penis and balls are superior and better than a pussy, then the girls hit the guy and make him hate his precious organs. It's a great story, and really makes you wish for a pussy instead of balls.

frankbob89
11-24-2011, 01:07 AM
I really wish more people would contribute to this thread :(

Also, I think PeterRay's stories are amazing too! I just wish a girl would of actually been hit in his stories, to show the difference between Pete and the girls. Or at least have a boy get mad at a girl and kick her there hard and have the boy feel dumb when the girl did not go down from a low blow.

poolman2
11-24-2011, 01:37 AM
So where do we find Peter Ray's stories?

poolman2 :o

frankbob89
11-24-2011, 12:23 PM
i was able to find all his stories through his Pussy Envy Yahoo Group: pussyenvy1.

Signing up there is easy.

poolman2
11-24-2011, 06:33 PM
frankman89,

Thanks!

poolman2 :bananawin

hrue
12-02-2011, 04:16 PM
The stories are in fact great. The great thing about ballbusting is that a petit lady can bring a big guy down with a precise hit, especially using his inattention and self-confidence, believing that a small girl could never hurt him.

And I even think it doesn't matter much, if it hurts for girls as well - it doesn't matter, since a grown man has other means to overpower a woman. But for the woman it's the only good chance to beat the guy, and since many guys underestimate this chance, they end up writhing on the ground, holding their balls, being shocked and incapacitated by the sudden pain.

So thumbs up for Peter Ray's stories again!

M0M002
01-22-2016, 03:00 PM
Very good Nice job

deimos87
01-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Hello,
could someone tell me where to find the full Video of this?

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/603263/No-Balls-Challenge-Show-Female-Supremacy/

Thank you

Tomato
01-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Hello,
could someone tell me where to find the full Video of this?

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/603263/No-Balls-Challenge-Show-Female-Supremacy/

Thank you

Where's the problem? You can buy it directly from the site. :confused: