PDA

View Full Version : New story- ********** Anxiety.

random223
11-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey. This is my first time writing a story, and i did it all in one draft last night, so be gentle! A warning for those of you not into it: there's some pretty vicious ********** here, as well as sph.
----------------------------------------------------
“For kali!”
I couldn’t count how many of them there were. The smoke obscured their exact numbers, but the amazons must have numbered in the hundred. I was tied, spread-eagle and naked, to two massive pieces of lumber.

One approached me. She was clearly some kind of leader, by how the others cheered as she stepped forward. She wore nothing but a smile. She was fit as hell, with toned abs connecting her unshaven pussy to her huge, swinging breasts. God, she was hot. I hoped Kali, whoever she was, needed a fertile male to impregnate their leader for another generation.

“For years, Kali has been angry at our lack of male sacrifice. But finally, one comes to us!”

Sacrifice? What the hell is-

OOF

My thoughts fell out of me with my wind, as a huge knee connected with my unprotected nuts. Pain exploded through me, as cheers exploded through the crowd. Had I had control of all of my limbs, I would be on the ground, dryheaving and holding my bruised sac.

“Tonight, we give her what she wants! Tonight, we make one less male in the world”

Oh god, were they going to kill me? I struggled against the vines holding me, but got nowhere.

SPLAT

Her fist connected with my left nut. More nutpain swelled up inside of me, starting at the base of my sac and working its way through my body. I just wanted it to end.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

3 more punches. It seemed like more were joining in the free for all ballbusting, but I sure as hell couldn’t tell. The only thing I could think about was the gut-wrenching pain emanating from my manhood.

THUD

A stomp connected. Somehow I was laying down. What was happening? I was still tied to the wooden X.

“I hope you enjoyed your time among the weaker sex.”

Who said that?
SSSSPLAT

I recognized the sound before I felt the pain. Just before my world exploded in pain, I realized the last stomp had ruptured my left testicle. I felt its remains swishing around in my sac, as feminine hands palpated it, breaking any chunks the stomp may have left intact. If there had been any chance of repair, they were demolishing it.

They were breaking my balls.

“Kali has taken half of his lifeforce! Let us relinquish the rest!”

I don’t know how many more kicks, punches, stomps, and heels followed that one. My right nut had always been a little bigger than my left, so I guess it makes sense that it lasted longer.

Splat!

Of course, my head couldn’t comprehend any of these thoughts.

Crunch!
-
Only one thing occupied my barely conscious mind

Splat!

The fact that a group of amazons, naked and hotter than any woman I’ve ever seen

Squish!

Were going to turn me into a eunuch.

SPPLAT!

And there goes righty.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up drenched in sweat. My alarm read 3:34. I had work in 4 hours, but there was no way I was going back to sleep. I swear, I could still feel the bruises from the nightmare.

--------------------------------------------------

I hadn’t really needed a therapist before. I started going to Karen shortly after my divorce, mostly because I needed a pretty face to look at once a week. She had raven black hair, and perky, petite breasts. Her legs went from the floor all the way up to her perfect, toned bubble butt. Lying on her couch, I could usually look up her unprofessionally short miniskirt, and caught a few glimpses of her panties once or twice. In short, she provided an expensive, classy, personal striptease. Not that she knew it, of course. I usually made up some bullshit issue about my parents or childhood or something. Nothing too embarrassing, just convincing enough that I would get a sympathy hug or something.

I certainly didn’t want to tell her that I’d been dreaming about girls removing my testicles in a variety of ways for the past few weeks. I still held out hope she would sleep with me at some point, and no girl wants to fuck a guy with those types of problems. But this had seriously started to interfere with my personal life.

“Anything in particular you want to talk about this week, Jeremy?”

How do I start…

“Karen, what do you know about dreams?”

She giggled, her breasts bouncing wonderfully. I don’t think I’ve ever managed to return from once of these sessions without immediately jerking off.

“Dreams are more significant than most people realize. They can symbolize desires, fears, anxieties, hidden deep within your subconscious. Have you been having some strange ones?”

I was planning on toning down the severity of my dreams. I figured just telling her I was getting beaten up by women was good enough. But as I looked into those almond-brown eyes, I realized I couldn’t possibly lie to her. Maybe she won’t sleep with me, but I need to stop these fucking nightmares.

I told her about the amazons, cheerleaders, nurses, teachers, swim instructors, dominatrices, businessladies, and random women on the street who have been ********** me for weeks. I told her about the vicious ball popping, and how none had been kind enough to leave a solid chunk of manhood floating around in my nocturnally abused sac. I spared no detail, and as I elaborated my surprisingly intricate recollections of these terrors, she seemed to enjoy it.

Maybe enjoy is the wrong term. She just wasn’t giving me the dry heaves and disgusted looks I expected one to give upon hearing story after story about a guy losing his most valued organs in the most painful ways. In fact, a wry smile was forming on her lips, as if she enjoyed hearing my pain. After I finished, she delivered her diagnosis.

“Your case is not as uncommon as you might think. Freud called it ‘castration anxiety’, for obvious reason. There have been numerous studies into treatment, and luckily for you, I did my PhD in this very specific subfield!”

Ah, so she wasn’t some kind of sadist. This stuff was just familiar to her. Relieving, although I wondered what kind of person would voluntarily specialize in hearing first-hand accounts of vicious **********.

“Your case sounds particularly severe, but I’m sure I can help you out. ********** anxiety comes from an internal fear of the feminine …”

She prattled on and on about ids and egos and whatnot. As hot as she was, Karen was no slouch intellectually. Not that I cared; I’d bang the brains out of any girl with an ass like hers. As she went on, I caught a glimpse of her skirt, and felt blood rush to my nether regions.

“So, are you ready? We can start right now!”

“What?”
“I’m going to need you to get completely naked, to start.”

WHOA. In any other case, I might have asked a few questions about what I had just missed, but I knew a come on when I heard one. I practically jumped out of my clothes, and sat on her couch bare-ass naked, awaiting her “treatment”.

She giggled again. “Wow, so eager. Most guys aren’t excited when they hear what’s necessary to cure a severe ********** anxiety disorder. I probably won’t even have to tie you down.”

Wait, wha-

CRUNCH

Before I could react, her kneecap connected with my all-too-real nuts. No nightmare. This was real.

SPLAT

A second knee. It’s incredible how much more conscious ballbusting hurts than its *********** counterpart. Nothing any Amazon ever did to me in my sleep compared to this.

“Like I was saying, I’m not going to ******** you or do any permanent damage of course.”

Well that’s a relief. If only it matched the treatment she was delivering to my nuts. I tried to beg her to stop, or roll out of the way, or do something to prevent another ball-exploding impact, but before I could, her balled up fist connect squarely with the center of my left testicle, jabbing it into my pelvic bone, and releasing an agony I couldn’t describe if I wanted to.

“The purpose of this strategically-applied testicular pain is to make you realize that females can’t ******** you as easily as your subconscious mind thinks. Your balls can take quite a beating, you see.”

I realize she wasn’t drawing back for another hit, and let out a sigh of relief. Then I realized that was because her hand was already firmly on my sac, squeezing the shit out of it. My balls bulged between her fingers, and my eyes bulged out of my head. Her fingernails were digging into the sensitive tissue in the back of my manhood. How could this possibly be helpful to my mental health?

“In college, less than 20% of the males I tried this treatment on suffered a ruptured testicle! And nearly 98% came out with at least one testicle intact! Since you only really need one testicle to do anything with, I can guarantee you’ll be fertile after I’m done with you.”

Through the haze of pain, I could barely comprehend her words.

“Now, for the rapid testicle compressions.”

She wrapped each of her petite hands around one of my testicles, and leaned forward. I could see down her blouse, to the soft, tender breasts housed within. I could imagine a slightly different scenario, with her being the one completely naked, under my control. Rubbing my rock-hard cock against those puppies….

“Oop! That’s not an unusually reaction, nothing to be embarassed about.”

I realized my rock-hard cock was no fantasy. Even though my mind was in incomprehensible pain, some part had managed to realize that a beautiful woman was touching my most sensitive parts.

She stared for a while at my member, a small smile growing on her lips. I hoped it was in admiration, but I knew better. I had never been a particularly “big” guy, with my biggest hard-on coming in generously at 5.5 inches. At least she was professional about it.

“Here we go!”

Her hands rhythmically compressed and uncompressed my nuts. Her nails were like daggers, scratching the tender meat that housed my surely damaged genetic material. How could this not leave permanent damage?

But my eggs were too scrambled for me to voice any of these concerns. I kept staring down her chest, futilely hoping to counteract the pain from my junk with some pleasure. My cock remained marble-hard.

“Aaaand that should be it for today. You can get dressed now. Next week, we’ll try to take it a little further. Remember, you won’t be fully cured until you’re not scared of testicular damage, no matter what kind of abuse you take!”

I tucked my tender balls into my pants. I’m not the kind of guy who wears tight jeans, so I knew my balls had swollen considerably when I couldn’t fit them into my pants without a painful squeeze. As I dressed, Karen watched me, a grin from ear to ear. I guess she must have been proud of herself for her work.

“Oh! One more thing, I almost forgot. You can’t complete your treatment without these!”

She pulled out a small bottle of blue pills and handed them to me. I almost questioned her ability to prescribe medicine as a therapist, but I was too pain-addled to question anything.

“One per day, before you sleep. See you next week!”

That night, I went my first night without any nightmares. Of course, I hardly slept at all, as my huge, black and blue nuts kept me from passing out for more than half an hour without jolting me awake, screaming and clutching my wounded manhood.

The week passed uneventfully. My nuts began to shrink back to their normal size, and I almost was able to walk in a normal manner. I managed to go to work without anyone noticing my malady, so I thought. And, until Tuesday night, I thought I was cured. No nightmares at all!
----------------------------

GOOOOOOAAAAAAL

A soccer ball whizzed by my head. A cry of disappointment came from my teammates. As I surveyed the field, I realized I was the only male there. Strange.

“You can’t fucking do anything right! I knew choosing a boy for a goalie was a bad idea!”

Some girl (on my team apparently) was bitching at me about my inability to be a team player or some shit. At least she couldn’t see my eyes behind this goalie mask, as they were firmly fixed on her massive tits. I couldn’t believe she wasn’t wearing a sports bra. Those things were seriously the size of soccer balls themselves.

“Are you even fucking listening to me?”

Ugh, what is she eve-

SLAM

A cleated heel connected with my ballsac. Why didn’t I get a cup as a goalie?

As I fell to the ground, she lifted my legs up and spread them. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t, somehow.

Her foot rested on my busted balls, the tips of her cleats digging into my nuts. A smile curled on her face.

“Maybe these are distracting you. You really think me and the other girls can’t see you ogling us behind your mask? You’re a goalie. You are supposed to block balls, not have them.”

Oh shit.

Her weight shifted, and suddenly her cleats were not gently resting on top of my manhood. They were digging in, crushing my only chance at children.

“This won’t take long, and as soon as I’m done with these, we can get back to the game.”

She giggled. Why weren’t the refs stepping in? I felt my sac splitting where her cleats dug in.

Suddenly, just as I was sure my manhood was going to explode into a familiar sac of goo, she stepped off and bent down. If I were smart, I would have bolted off then. But of course, like an idiot, I sat there and waited for her next move.

She ripped my gear off with unbelievable ease, leaving my mangled nuts and dick uncovered for all to see. When she saw what my manhood had to offer, she broke into a laugh.

“I know some guys are growers, not showers, but that is the most pathetic dick I’ve ever seen! At least you won’t miss getting laid when I finish crushing these.”

I begged her to stop, but it was as pointless as begging the tide to come back in.

She stepped onto my nuts, grinding them into the muddy field. Pain exploded through me.

“Why are you even on a team if you can’t fucking play soccer? Honestly, losing these makes you fit in with team dynamic so much better.”

I looked up her leg. Through her shorts, I saw that she wasn’t wearing underwear. What kind of girl plays soccer commando? In fact, I realized she was completely naked. Had I had an ounce of mental comprehension at this point, this would have tipped me off that I was in a dream.

I stared up at her well-shaven bush, hiding a cute, tight pussy. Those massive DD’s swung ominously, like bells tolling for the end of my manhood. My dick was at its full 4.5 inches (what?! What happened to the last inch? How could I even measure my dick this accurately? Fuck I can’t think about this I’m getting *********).

“Good. Keep that little thing out of my way. I’ll take care of it after I’m done with your nuts.”

SPLUT! SPLUT!

A last wave of nausea spread through me, and I knew it was done. The spikes on her shoes met with the mud on the other side of my sac. My two balls were now many chunks, and as she ground her heel into my mess of a scrotum, I felt them transform into a fine mush. The all-female crowd cheered.

My cock stayed rock hard the whole time.

-------------

I woke up, in the usual sweat. This dream was so real, I could swear I actually could feel bruises on my nuts. Then I realized, I hadn’t finished healing after last week’s “session” with Karen. I squeezed my sac, making sure they were simply bruised and not broken. Surprisingly, my erection hadn’t been part of the dream. It was as hard as it had been during therapy. I realized I hadn’t masturbated since then, due to the pain. I started stroking gently, thinking about the soccer girl’s knockers. But something felt off. It felt…different.

I went to the bathroom and took a look. There was no way this was my imagination. My dick had shrank! I rushed to my desk and grabbed a ruler.

4.5 inches. My dream was right. I needed to go back to Karen and ask what the fuck was happening. Surely this couldn’t be unrelated to the ********** anxiety.

----------

“So, any dreams this week?”

I laid on her couch again, naked as the day I was born. This time, she had me strip as soon as I came in. Something about familiarizing my body with a feminine space or some psychobabble.

I noticed this week there were some kind of leather straps attached to the bottom and sides of the couch. I could only imagine what fresh hell she had in store for me.

“Just one, yesterday. Soccer girl with cleats.”

She shook her head. “That doesn’t sound so fun. Did she leave anything in there this time, or was it another total **********?”
“Not a thing.”

“Were you aroused this time?”

I nodded my head slowly. How could she possibly have known that?

“I understand if you’re embarrassed. It’s a common side effect of the pills I gave you. In addition to the reduction in the frequency of the dreams, they make them more…pleasurable.”

Oh yeah. Maybe those damn pills were to blame for my smaller dick.

“Did those pills have any…other side effects?”

Her gaze shifted down to my shrunken cock. Soft at the moment, it barely stood out; I could practically feel it retract farther into me as she stared at it knowingly.

“I assume you’ve been experiencing some… shrinkage?”

I couldn’t bring myself to respond. The humiliation was too great.

“Rest assured, it’s purely temporary. In fact, there have been some reports that males can gain permanent growth after the treatment is complete, up to 1.5 inches above the original size.”

Hot damn! A whole inch and a half? I can’t wait to finish this therapy business.

She must have noticed my reaction. “I figured you’d be pleased. Normally, I don’t prescribe them due to…other issues, but I figured you need all the help you can get in that department.”

I couldn’t believe how blunt she was being. She noticed my offense and quickly changed her tune.

“I mean, from a purely medical standpoint of course. I’m sure the women you sleep with are very satisfied.”

I know she was trying to be professional, but it would have been nice if she had kept from smiling entirely on that last part.

“Anyway, you’re penis isn’t what’s giving us trouble here. We’ve got to focus on your balls again. I’m going to have to strap you in for today’s procedure.”

Before I could protest, she secured the leather straps around my ankles and wrists. I was spread apart, my swollen sack cushioning my shriveled dick, the whole package resting on the cool leather of the couch.

“Today, I figured I’d try making it a little more real.”

“How much realer can it get than jamming your fingers halfway through my nuts?!”

She looked down at me sternly. “You men always exaggerate. I was barely touching them. Anyway, I got my farmhand friend to lend me a little…equipment this week.”

She brought out a massive, metal tool. I would call them pliers, but the end was too broad. I hadn’t been on a farm, but I recognized a ********** tool when I saw one. She was going to do it for real. I was going to lose my nuts! I started struggling, trying to get away from this crazy bitch.

“Now now, those restraints aren’t going anywhere. And like I said, I’m not cutting your nuts off for real! You really need to separate fantasy from reality here.”

“In order to show you how fantastical a ********** really is, I’m going to get as close to ********** you as possible. I will include verbal enhancement and pressure from the burdizzo, as well as the same testicular pressures and impacts from last week, although with a greater intensity and frequency.”

Not a single word of that sounded remotely pleasant.

“Oh, one last thing.”

She pulled out a ballgag and gagged me. “I know you know this is fake, but you may feel some mild terror at times. Try to keep calm; this will keep you quiet.”

She smiled wickedly. “Now, are you ready for me to cut your balls off?”

She positioned the burdizzo around the top of my sac, squeezing gently enough not to crush anything, but hard enough that I could feel the circulation running out of my nuts.

“Feel those little strings attaching your nuts to your body? Those are called your spermatic cords. The burdizzo is meant to snip them right off. This would be the first time you’re ********* without having your balls converted to a mushy soup first.”

She laughed. “Of course, that’s assuming I DON”T convert them to soup.”

She let go of the horrible thing with one of her hands, and swung her first hard into my nuts. She left the burdizzo clamped around my balls, so they had nowhere to go but into it. I felt them flatten against the hard metal, and then the pain hit me. Tears welled up, and I realized her fist hadn’t left my sac. She was driving it deeper and deeper into my nuts.

Usually, I kept my eyes glued on her chest and ass during therapy. So I guess I never noticed the large, pointy ring on her left ring finger.
I noticed now.

I screamed as loud as I could into the gag. There is no way she was faking this. This was not “Verbal enhancement”. I was not walking out of here the same gender I came in.

Just before I was sure the ring was going to punch through my right nut, she removed her hand. I could feel the indent left on the bottom side of my sac.

“Maybe you deserve a little treat before you lose these little boys forever.”

She smiled that smile again.

“And I do mean little. How often do you get laid anyway? I’m surprised none of the girls you’ve slept with have crushed your tiny balls just for trying to stick your dick in them.”

“But anyway, looks like your sac is pretty full. Maybe I could empty it before I ruin it?”

Was this still part of the roleplay? What the hell was going on? What did this have to do with my nightmares?

Before I could answer, I turned my head over to see the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. Karen had taken her shirt off, and was in the process of removing her bra.

She saw the look on my face, and looked down at my rock-hard cock. “I assume you haven’t been able to masturbate all week after the beating from last Wednesday. Hopefully that means this will go quick. This is just a final orgasm, nothing more. We’re not doing this for your pleasure, after all. It just makes ********** easier.”

“That doesn’t mean you have nothing to look forward to, of course. My ex did say I gave fantastic blowjobs.”

Oh my god oh my god. I don’t care if this was for roleplay or whatever, this was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. She was right about my sex life; my dick may not have been ultra tiny, but I sure as hell wasn’t any good with it.

And it didn’t help that I couldn’t last very…
Last very long in…uh…

Oh god….

Cum sprayed everywhere, before Karen even finished taking off her bra. My dick shot its huge, week-long backlog. The couch, burdizzo, and my chest were covered in my spunk.
Maybe that was it. Maybe the therapy was just making me cum, and we’re done now. I looked at her, hopeful that she would remove the tool constricting my manhood.

Then I saw her face.

“Well, that makes my job easier. At least you managed to miss me.”
She smiled.

“And I would have swallowed too.”

My cock managed a final spurt, hitting the one spot on my belly not covered in manjuice.

“I hope you enjoyed that at much as I enjoyed avoiding it. Say goodbye to your precious balls now.”
She stood up, strapping her bra on before I even got a glimpse of nipple. The burdizzo clamped down again, this time harder than before. I could feel my cords being crushed. My mind screamed in pain as my manhood swelled up.

She stood over me, her high heel pinning my right nut down. High heel?! What kind of therapist wears those?

“I see you’ve taken an interest in my heels. Wore them just for you. How else am I supposed to puncture through the strong Tunica albuginea?”

What the hell was she saying? Was that Latin? It didn’t matter.

The pressure on my nut increased. Had I been more lucid, I would have noticed that the tip of her heel coincided with the indentation left by her ring. I would have figured out that, although my nut could withstand either of those ******, there is no way it could have taken them in rapid succession in the same spot. Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to figure that out before she put all her weight onto the testicle.

Even more unfortunately, neither did she.

In my dreams, ruptured testicles happened instantaneously. One minute I was a man, and the next minute only half of one. As her heel skewered my nut, I realized how long a real rupture takes. I could feel the tip going all the way through my poor testicle, and coming out the other side. I saw the expression on her face change from malice to surprise as she realized what she had done.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! THAT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!”

Her mouth formed the perfect “O” in surprise, the same O that had been promised for the most heavenly blowjob. She unstrapped me and removed the ballgag for my mouth, before pulling her phone out and rapidly dialing 911.

In all the pain and terror, I hardly noticed the burdizzo was still clamped around my nuts. I guess there must be some sort of lock or something. Why would someone invent such a cruel device? I feebly batted at it, in an attempt to remove it before my last nut died.

My last nut. That’s all I have now. Just one. Maybe the doctors could fix righty? But even before I thought it, I knew it to be a lie.

Karen saw what I was doing and unhooked the burdizzo. Blood flowed through my crushed right cord, filling up my sac. I lay on the ground, clutching my good ball and the remains of the other.

Karen looked down at me. The shock and horror was gone from her face, and she looked strangely calm, albeit puzzled. “Crushing your ball was supposed to knock you out instantly..,”

A kick connected with my ruined ball. I guess it hadn’t been entirely soup before, because I felt its remains disintegrate in front of her high heel.

Finally, unconsciousness took me.

------------
I awoke in a hospital bed. A cute Asian nurse walked in, and a smile broke out on her face as she saw me gain consciousness.

“Look who finally woke up. Do you know the details of your injury yet?”

I tried thinking back…I remember being tied down, a false promise of a blowjob, a ruined opportunity…then, nothing.

“I can’t remember anything. Last I remember was going to a therapy session with Karen…Did she bruise my nuts? What happened?”

The nurse giggled. I’ve never seen an Asian with a rack like that. Her neckline was strangely low too, like she had unbuttoned it on purpose. I could see the top of some massive cleavage peeking out, teasing me. My dick managed a chubby. I took that as a good sign.

“Your remaining testicle is certainly bruised. The right one was crushed completely. We’ve finished removing it and the spermatic cords.”

Oh god…

“You’re still technically a man, but you should be more careful with your remaining nut. Were it to break, you would no longer be able to father children.”

“In addition, with the loss of a testicle, your testosterone production has decreased.”

The smile returned. “What that means is you may find a reduction of size in certain…key regions.”

She didn’t need to elaborate. My dick was getting even smaller. I just hoped the gain from the pills would counteract it.

“Now, let’s see if you can manage an erection for me.”

Without so much as asking my permission, she lifted my hospital gown up and bent over to look at my junk. I could now see down her whole uniform, and her breasts were even more amazing than I imagined. My dick went rock hard.

Then she asked the worst question any man could hear.

“Is…it fully erect yet?”

I nearly died of embarrassment. Glancing down, I realized I had shrank even more in the short time since my therapy.

“…yes.”

She giggled. “I see.”

She marked something down on her clipboard and walked off, leaving the door open and my half-empty sac exposed to anyone walking down the hall.

A short time later, Karen came to visit. She brought a bouquet.

“I’m SOOOOOOO sorry! Can you ever forgive me?”

She sat down on the chair next to my bed, her breasts tantalizingly exposed.

“No man deserves what happened to you. I’ll make sure you get the very best treatment from now on.”

Despite the circumstances, my cock went rock-hard. She didn’t fail to notice, and gave me a playful smile.

“You know, during the session, I wasn’t lying about the blowjob. Orgasms given by females can help reduce a male’s ********** anxiety. I would have really given you one.”

She sighed. “Of course, circumstances prevented it…But who’s to say I can’t make up the favor now?”

In my private moments, I had often thought about how much I would give for a blowjob from Karen. Never had I imagined I would literally give my right nut.

“Let’s get a little privacy, shall we?” She closed the door quietly.

My cock was so rock-hard, it felt like it had gained back a bit of what it had lost. As she bent over to reach my cock, I felt shivers run down my back. Whoever her ex was, he sure was a lucky man. My now-shrunk dick did have one upside: any girl could deep throat me with ease.

With the week’s worth of cum drained, I managed to last a little longer this time. But before too long, I felt that familiar rising, deep within my remaining nut. I was going to cum… oh god….

Footsteps came from down the hall. Karen shot off my dick, a millisecond too soon. The door opened, and the nurse from before was greeted my rock-hard, angry purple, still moist dick, standing a solid 4” above my solitary, deep blue ball.

“You’re free to go, Jeremy. I suggest wearing a cup for the next few weeks, as your left testicle is still fairly bruised and subject to rupture. In addition, please try to refrain from orgasm if possible. A buildup of semen can stimulate the production of testosterone.”

She smiled at my meager manhood. “And you’re really going to need as much of that as you can get.”

I had never been this close to orgasm before for so long. That single smile, and her jutting, soft breasts, were just enough to set me off. I erupted everywhere, my second ruined orgasm. The nurse smiled viciously as I covered myself with milky semen, while Karen looked on in horror.

The nurse waited until I finished to continue talking. “I’ll take care of this mess. Please try to be careful.” She grabbed my solitary ball, rolling it around in the palm of her hand. “Let’s just make one last check for ruptures.” Her small finger prodded into the back and top of my ball, and I grimaced as she found the bruises Karen had left. “We wouldn’t want you losing this one as well.” She let go of it with an unnecessarily vicious yank downwards, and it felt like it was being ripped out by its roots.

“It’s all you have left.”

--------

“No! Aim lower!”

The fencing coach was guiding my opponent, a girl several years my junior. The score was 4-0, my favor, and she clearly needed some help. I didn’t bother listening because I figured I would get the last point with the same ease I scored the first 4.

“En guarde. Ready, Fence!”

She lunged towards me. I parried across, but her blade went lower than usual. She had finally landed a hit.

I looked to see if it was on target.

Her foil was pinned to my right nut. She’s obviously scored, why won’t she move it?

Suddenly, the pain cleared my mind of all these thoughts. I collapsed to the ground, clutching my dear nut for all I was worth. I needed ice. I needed a hospital.

The judge, a cute asian with large tits, bent over me. “Righty’s gone. All you have left is the left one.”

What? It was just one hit. But feeling around my sac, I realized she was right. Through the pain, I realized my right cords ended only in mush. I began to cry.

“Stand back, I’m a nurse.” The judge bent over and grabbed ahold of my sack. “It’s not completely mush, and they might be able to save it if you go in 15, 20 minutes tops.”

I headed for the door, when I felt a hand grab my already-mangled sac and pull it backwards.

“Where do you think you are going? 1 point to opponent. Good hit, keep it up Jenny.”

“I…need to go to the hospital.”

“The bout’s almost over. You can manage.”

I couldn’t believe her cruelty. Her smile was so familiar. Her tits were nearly popping out. What kind of judge wears that uniform?

I hobbled back to the starting line, hoping to god that I would get this last point quickly.

“Ready, fence!”

Of course, she lunged again. This time, I couldn’t even attempt to block. The nutpain racked my entire body.

I felt the blade land, on the only place it could. My left nut took the brunt of the blow, as my right nut disintegrated fully.
POP!

This one was loud. The judge didn’t even need to manhandle me to tell that I was now a eunuch.

“Good point, jenny. Jeremy, you get a black card for bad sportsmanship. It’s unacceptable to crumple on the ground after every point. Jenny, you win! Jeremy, let’s call you an ambulance and finish this sex change.”

I lay on the ground, holding what used to be my sex organs. I hardly even noticed when the judge/nurse kicked my legs apart to stomp on them, finishing the job Jenny had started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another nightmare, of course. I woke up and felt my rockhard cock, now a mere 3.5 inches. I couldn’t wait for these pills to wear off.

But something else was up. My shorts were soaked. Feeling around, I realized I had jizzed all over myself again. I remember bitterly the nurse’s words about testosterone, and how I should avoid orgasm, before drifting off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday evening. I had stripped as soon as I walked into Karen’s office, even though she didn’t ask me to. It just felt natural.

“Have the nightmares gone away yet?” she inquired hopefully. When I relayed her the tale of the particularly cruel fencing instructor, she look crestfallen.

“Did you have both of your balls in the dream? Before they were ruptured, of course.”

“yeah.”

She laughed. “That must have been nice. Having your other ball back, even if it was only a dream.”

“I guess…It was incredibly painful as usual. There wasn’t much to enjoy about it.”

She returned to her previous stern expression.

“I can’t believe it…That last session should have cured you…”

“Maybe…the rupture ruined the therapy? You weren’t expecting it to happen, right?”

She bit her lip. She wasn’t telling me something.

“You…didn’t meant to pop it, right?”

“Not right then. But I mean…I definitely had to rupture it at some point.”

WHAT?!

“That’s the only way to permanently cure ********** anxiety! Get you to the brink of **********. It really makes you grateful for your remaining nut!”

I felt like I was sinking. How could she do this to me?
“So…you popped my nut on purpose?”

“I got a little caught up in the role playing. It was early; usually the popping follows weeks of bruising and kneeing and kicking and whatnot.”

At this point, I’m almost glad she took my nut so early.

“But…there is one other option…”

I listened meekly, still barely grasping the reality of the situation. Karen had purposely driven her heel into my nut hard enough to rupture it. She had made me half a eunuch. How many other men has she half-*********?

“During your dream last night, you were aroused again?”

I nodded.

“Did you happen to ejaculate during your arousal? I know you have…problems with ejaculation.”

I nodded again. I was hardly even embarrassed of my sexual failings at this point; Karen was used to them.

“I have an idea!”

“As long as it keeps my other nut intact, I’m game for any-“

OOF.

Her knee connected with my ball. How she came off her chair and onto the couch so fast, I’ll never know.

This knee was somehow even more vicious than any from the weeks before. I could literally feel my nut deform beneath her weight, as she pressed it into the couch.

“I’ve been misdiagnosing you all along!”

A fist connected with my sole nugget of manhood, flattening it against the couch beneath.

“You don’t have ********** anxiety at all! You have ********** anticipation!”

A heel stomped into my mostly-empty sac, and my ball swelled up to fill the space left by its missing brother.

“It’s much rarer. You see, in some men, the psychoanalytical signals are mixed. Rather than being scared of **********, you desire it!”

I tried to explain to her that I most certainly did not desire such a thing, but it’s hard to form words when a

OOF

Another sharp toe jabbed into my ball. I was crying openly, and lay in the fetal position on the floor. Karen stood above me, looking down. From my vantage point, I could see up her skirt, and realized that she was wearing no underwear.

My dick stood rock hard.

“See? Even now, as you know that I’m going to crush your nut, you’re erect! You’ve been wanting this!”

I managed to get to my feet and run to the door. Forget my clothes. This is insane. I don’t want to lose my nut. It’s all I have.

It was locked.

I felt a familiar tug from behind. Karen had my ball in a vice grip, and was pulling with all her might. I couldn’t believe this was happening again.

SMUSH

Her knee came between my buttcheeks, and slammed all of my manhood back up into me.

“You won’t have to worry about your dick anymore either. With your balls gone, sex won’t be an option.”

THUD

Her toe connected with bone. My ball had really gone up inside of me, and gotten trapped. I could feel it swelling against the inside of my inguinal canal. It was going to pop. My own body was going to pop my last ball.

“Oh no you don’t. I’m getting this one.”

She laid me down. I had no control of my body at this point. Once again, my mind had been reduced to a numb nexus of pain.

Her heel stomped on my nut as hard as she could with her heel, leaving a mark on my belly where my nut was hidden. Three more times her foot descended over my hidden testicle, and three more times I experienced more agony than most men feel in their entire lifetime. Finally, the ball popped out, twice as large as it went in.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted this over.

“Why cant…you just….cut it off? You have a burdizzo.”

She paused for a minute. “Y’know, I bet that would be just as effective…”

Mercy. Finally.

“But this is really so much more fun. You think I haven’t noticed you looked up and down my clothes every chance you get?”

I was truly fucked.

SLAM

SLAM

SPLAT

SQUIIIIISHH

My nut gave way to mush, and her heel connected with the floor. A geyser of semen erupted out of my now-useless dick, and I thought back to that blowjob I never got. And never will. My penis lost its last erection, and Karen stood over me. I could see her pussy perfectly now, as her skirt was off. She was rubbing away furiously, like it was the last orgasm she would ever have.

Last orgasm ever. Like she would know what that’s like…

I lay on the floor, crying in pain as she cried out in pleasure to her first orgasm.

“I…castrated you. For real. You’ll never have sex again….”

Another orgasm gripped her, and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a familiar hospital, greeted by a familiar face. My gown was already lifted up, leaving what was left of my genitals visible to anyone once again.

“What a surprise, Mr. Jeremy. It looks like you didn’t bother getting a cup.”

That goddamn nurse again.

“It’s much too late now, of course. Both your testicles are irreparably damaged. You will never have children.”
She giggled like this was the funniest thing she’d ever heard.

“Of course, you can adopt. Or pay a real man to fuck your wife. But your genetic line has ended.”

“Not that that little worm would have passed much on to begin with. I’d be surprised if a peashooter like that could even clear the barrel, if you know what I mean.”

She laughed again. “I’m so glad we can joke about it, now that both of your nuts are gone. After all, you can hardly be sensitive about how small it is, now that it’s totally useless.”

She straightened up. “Of course, I’m exaggerating. Many ‘men’ go on to live long and healthy sex lives after losing their nuts! You’re going to need your therapist to write you a prescription for testosterone though. It will allow you to still have erections and orgasms, even if they’re completely pointless.”

I perked up. I didn’t know about that at all!

“Assuming you want to keep your penis, that it. Many men have a full penectomy after sustaining…your type of injury.”

“What? Why would I want that?”

“It’s just…less hassle. Like I said, your penis is…quite small. I frankly don’t see the point keeping it. It’s hardly aesthetically pleasing.”

This was humiliating.

“Yes, I would like to keep my penis. Can I go yet? I need to go talk to my therapist.”

The nurse continued staring at my dick. It really was small now, but it looked a little bigger without my nuts dwarfing it for once.

“Yeah, you can go. No stitches to worry about now, since your whole sack is gone.”
-----

A week went by. No nightmares for once.
-----

I go into Karen’s office. I stay clothed now, and explain to her the situation.

“So I think my ********** disorder, whatever it was, is cured. All I need is for you to write me a prescription for testosterone so I can have my sex life back, and we’re done.”

I couldn’t believe I was talking civilly to the woman who had unmanned me. I guess I was thankful, in a way. After all, she had cured me, and if I could still have sex, what more could I want?

She looked up at me, mystified. “Why would you possibly need that prescription for?”

“To…so I can still be a man.”

“Jeremy, you’re no more a man now than I am, and you never will be.”

This was not going well.

“Your desire for ********** won’t be fulfilled if you can still have sex and get erections. It’s not about losing your testicles. It’s about losing your manhood. It needs to be permanent. I’m sorry, but I cannot in good conscious approve of something that will bring back a disorder we spent so long curing.”

“But…I’ll be a eunuch…”

“You ARE a eunuch. Look at you! The only piece of your manhood left is that penis.”

She smirked. “And let’s face it, there’s not much left of that after the penis-shrinking pills I gave you.”

“What…”

“You really think there’s a functional drug on the market that grows your dick an inch and a half? Get real. That loss is permanent, just like your balls. I’ll write a recommendation for a penectomy, but that’s the only thing you’ll get from me.”

------------------------------------------
I refused the penectomy. I tried to hang onto the tiny scrap of manhood I had left, but it was shrinking away from me. Literally. Without my balls, my penis shrank to a thimble sized bump above my ********** scar. I have to sit down to pee now, and the thought of sex is a long-lost dream.

The ********** dreams come back occasionally. I’m thankful when I get them. They’re the only time I can be a man, even if it’s for a short time.
------------------------------------------

I've been trying to proofread it for any spelling/grammar errors I find (i've always found those detract from a great story), so there might be a few minor edits or whatever. What do you guys think of it?

Alec Anaconda
11-19-2011, 12:18 PM
I’m not into ********** fantasies or SPH, but this is imaginative, well written and nicely presented.

Don’t worry about typos, for there are remarkably few and they don’t distract.

Alec Anaconda

pallone
11-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting.

poolman2
11-20-2011, 04:08 AM
Hi random223,

This is truly a superb story. :bananajum

The only important failure is the omission of Dr. Karen's phone and address so that the rest of us might visit her. She clearly has very desirable treatments that are not readily available the rest of us otherwise. You really need to think of the rest of us in your masochistic and ballbusting community too you know. ;)

FWIW, it did contain a few typos, but I did not find them that disconcerting. If you re-read the story, word-for-word and aloud, or perhaps even upside-down, you should catch most of them. Those are the techniques I find most helpful when neither my secretary nor my wife is available.

poolman2 :ibow4u:

mr69man
10-26-2012, 10:25 PM
That story was awesome. I am really into reading stuff like that. I really enjoyed it and am glad you made it as long and detailed as it was. I wish I could find a beautiful woman I can trust to do that kind of role-playing for real, without the permanent damage. I had a girlfriend one time to tie me down, blindfold me, and pretend she was cutting my nuts off with a butter knife while she jacked me off. I cummed so hard she said it almost hit the ceiling and that she had never seen a guy cum so hard. It all was her idea to do all of that, because I had no idea what a ********** fantasy was at the time. Women apparently think about ********** guys more often than men fantasize about. But now I am forever hooked, and desire to experience that again. Hopefully, I can one day find a chick to play out this fantasy with me, except for the penis shrinking and being a eunuch part. Please do write another one, try to include a woman that has razors in her pussy to take your dick off with as a final act, after a testosterone shot, because you are already a eunuch by that time.