PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Ballbusting

komodov
12-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Is there any interest in an erotic form of "bb"? A forum for a gentler form of bb where excessive kicking, punching, biting etc. is done in a more erotic form causing discomfort for the balls without the pain?

darkwing
01-13-2012, 07:54 PM
That would be nice. Something like where the woman squeezes them between her fingers while letting them quickly slip out repeatedly until the guy ejaculates over himself, or begs to be allowed to ejaculate.

A video of something like that would be nice:o

blancanvas
01-14-2012, 03:06 AM
You drink non-alcoholic beer, don't you?

Alec Anaconda
01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
This OP is oxymoronic, for how can we have “excessive kicking, punching, biting etc”, “without the pain”.

Frankly, erotic ball actions, causing discomfort, are just vanilla sex.

However, vanilla can be a nice change from curry, and my kind of BB is normally painfully erotic rather than debilitating.

Alec Anaconda

skweezme
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Is there any interest in an erotic form of "bb"? A forum for a gentler form of bb where excessive kicking, punching, biting etc. is done in a more erotic form causing discomfort for the balls without the pain?

I think I know what you mean. My friend says that his wife isn't into kicking, punching, whatever. He wouldn't even suggest it. Far too pervy. That's why he sees a Pro Domme. But he told me his wife has found a way of doing more erotic bb as part of their sex life. OK maybe it's more vanilla as Alec suggested. But still sounds a bit nicely pervy!

teapot42
01-14-2012, 05:04 PM
The problem is that while that sort of BB is probably better to experience, it makes fairly poor video. Squeezing may be a very intense, erotic experience but it doesn't have the same visual impact (I know...) as kicking and kneeing.

jackk
01-14-2012, 09:16 PM
I think that would be great! Personally I enjoy watching videos where even though a guy is being busted, the ultimate goal is for him and the buster to get off. It's great when she clearly cares about him, and they're being intimate with each other -- instead of her just trying to hurt him (which feels less sexual to me).

Alec Anaconda
01-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Maybe this is the type of action you want.

Both balls in her mouth at once is more intense than one might think!

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14634 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14634)

Alec Anaconda