PDA

View Full Version : bb sesion

unbusted(sadly)
12-10-2011, 09:42 AM
After 5 attempts at arranging for a bb session I have finally took the plunge and will have my first session later this month with Miss Dawn.

I am nervous but am also looking forward to it aswell.

Any advice from people who have sessioned with a pro domme is welcome.

skipperbob
12-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Tell her exactly what you like and start easy so you can find your tolerance for the abuse. If she is a good dom she will take it easy at first to see how much you can take. Enjoy the experience! It is something you have obviously looked forward to for a long time and I hope things go well.

skweezme
12-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Keep your appointment! As the day gets nearer you may find yourself thinking of reasons not to take this step. Remind yourself of why you want to do it. No-shows are probably one of the most annoying aspects of a pro domme's work.

Be specific about what you want to try with her. Tell her what fantasies you want to bring to life. Don't be shy about it.

Be respectful.

Make sure you've eaten beforehand, you'll need the energy!

I've sessioned many times with my Mistress and I'm still nervous but always looking forward to it. Good luck!

kick2dgroin
12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
I've shot with a couple of doms, they were really professional and easy to work with. The thing they told me that was the hardest part of the job is trying to figure out what the guys want, so be clear and direct. If you don't tell them, or not clearly enough, they are going to disappoint you, and believe it or not most of them take pride in their work and don't want to do that.

Tell her exactly what you like and start easy so you can find your tolerance for the abuse. If she is a good dom she will take it easy at first to see how much you can take. Enjoy the experience! It is something you have obviously looked forward to for a long time and I hope things go well.

kickpom
12-11-2011, 07:09 AM
you probably dont want to eat big just before the session unless you want to throw it back up (assuming you're looking for ballbusting).

start light, then let her work harder, you'll find that you can take more kicks than you would have thought originally possible this way.

jtomin32
12-13-2011, 01:07 AM
I agree with all the above comments, plus will add this: try to have some dialogue before even showing up. Whether email or phone, give her a sense of what you want. And not just regarding the ballbusting itself, but the tone, atmosphere, etc.

And most importantly - have fun!!

unbusted(sadly)
12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
:bananajum :bananajum

I sessioned friday gone.

I really enjoyed myself and the Mistress was amazing and very proffessional.

We done kicks, knees, punching, squeezing, slapping and we both tried ball sitting for about ten minutes on and off.

I needed my balls tied for the ball sitting and then the Mistress went through all of the activities we did one after the other.

I was in agony, then we spoke about the session we had and I really would like to take part in another next year.

I will post more detail later but I need a bit of help.

I found a video of bb which involved a blond milf sitting on a guys nuts during or near the end of the video also kicking/kneeing and a bit of spanking, sorry it sounds like a lot of other videos. I think I found on this forum if you could help then thanks.

skipperbob
12-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Glad you finally got to live your dream. Hope you get many more!:thumbup

sharmy12345
01-04-2012, 12:14 AM
nice to hear tat u had a session wit dawn..hw much did she charge for the session bcz dawn s my bfs fav too..n i wd love to hv a session wit her on my boy friend

papaschlumpf
01-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I think you mean this one, don't you?

http://miss-dawn.co.uk/#/photos/4536561109

I'm almost certain she is in a couple of those ballbustingworld videos.
I think she's amazingly amazing, but a bit too rough at the videos.
Apparently she wasn't too rough with you.

papaschlumpf
01-08-2012, 07:41 PM

I found a video of bb which involved a blond milf sitting on a guys nuts during or near the end of the video also kicking/kneeing and a bit of spanking, sorry it sounds like a lot of other videos. I think I found on this forum if you could help then thanks.

I guess you might mean Stacey Burke from *********.

papaschlumpf
01-08-2012, 07:42 PM
x t r e m e c b t

unbusted(sadly)
01-09-2012, 01:30 PM
:ibow4u:
I paid £150 for an hour, Miss Dawn is very respectful of limits I asked if she would go easy to start with being as it was my first session.

She now goes by the name of superiorwoman, very friendly and polite.

I enjoyed the session very much and am arranging another session with Miss Dawn and will take it a step higher.

If you are not sure on anything if you arrange a session just ask and she will answer honestly.

I found the videos but will check out the website you posted Mr Schlumpf. Thank you for replying to the post, and for everyones advice.

Thank you

unbusted(sadly):bananajum

kickpom
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

You might wa t to change your username now :P

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Here is a video with the girl you were with, if I'm not guessing wrongly.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Watch-Them-Bounce-58469.html

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 06:13 PM

I've just posted a Stacy Burke link at the links thread trying to answer to your request. Check it out.

Here's another blond milf, but it's not the video you describe.

Can Never Cheat Again
Miss Crystal
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Miss-Crystal-Can-Never-Cheat-Again-53777.html

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 06:16 PM
And here is one more video with Miss Dawn, if I'm not wrong.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Not-So-Tough-58506.html

papaschlumpf
01-11-2012, 06:31 PM
And another one.

http://www.empflix.com/videos/Nuts-Of-Steel-58247.html