PDA

View Full Version : Story: How We Met Female Domination

EggsForCrush
12-15-2011, 09:04 AM
When i was a child, i was spending my summers at my grandparents' farm. So was Melissa, my cousin. We were both having great time in the farm, playing around, watching our grandparents do their work, and sometimes helping them. It was not a quite large farm, but there were 80-100 sheep and 20-30 cows were fed in. There was a vet who was taking care of all animals in the farm. Her name was Paula and was a georgeus woman in her late twenties. She was coming to the farm once a week usually.

One day, when we were playing around with Melissa, Paula came out. And with my grandparents they choose some animals apart from others. and Paula put her gloves on. Then they put one ram down and she started to do something between its legs. Me and Melissa were watching what she was doing and Melissa asked finally. Paula told her she was cutting its balls off. "What balls?" asked Melissa. Paula left what she was doing and started to explain. "Look Melissa, these animals we picked and put apart from others are weaker males. You see them fighting each other everyday in here, right?" Melissa answered yes. "Good. The fighting ones are male animals and they are fighting over the female ones. And the stronger one have the oppurtunity to get together with the females. We observe them for a while, and we decide which males are strong, and which ones are weaker. And we cut the weak one's eggs to prevent them get together with the females ans have babies." she explained. Melissa was curious. "But why they are fighting? And why do you cut their eggs? Why do they have eggs? Doesn't it hurt them while you are cutting them?" Paula smiled. "My good girl... That is the rule of nature. Males fight over females and females pick the strongest male. The weak males have no chance to be with a female. And they shouldn't... We dont want weak males to have babies. Be cause their babies are gonna weak as well, right?"
"Good. The fighting ones are male animals and they are fighting over the female ones. And the stronger one have the oppurtunity to get together with the females. We observe them for a while, and we decide which males are strong, and which ones are weaker. And we cut the weak one's eggs to prevent them get together with the females ans have babies." she explained. Melissa was curious. "But why they are fighting? And why do you cut their eggs? Why do they have eggs? Doesn't it hurt them while you are cutting them?" Paula smiled. "My good girl... That is the rule of nature. Males fight over females and females pick the strongest male. The weak males have no chance to be with a female. And they shouldn't... We dont want weak males to have babies. Be cause their babies are gonna weak as well, right? You will totally understand in a few years when you get adolescence. You are gonna start your feminine instinct to make males compete over you and pick the strongest one honey. And believe me you will be thankful to god for being a girl" Paula was really enjoying the conversation. Then i told "i will never fight for a girl! why should i do that? Thats silly!" Paula was laughing with sympathy for me. "Oh poor John... Are you scared? You will start feeling your instinct to compete for girls when you get your puberty and your balls get larger in a few years as well. Let's talk about this then, ok sweetie?" she replied. Melissa was surprised "Oh my god! Do you have balls as well? i mean you are not an animal!" she asked. "Oh, they all do dear. All males have balls between their legs. Now im going back to work. There are more then 10 weak males to get their balls cut off hahahaha" Paula told. and kept ********** the ram tied up and lying on the ground helplessly.

Later that day, i did not feel good and just wanted to sit and watch some tv inside. I could see Melissa was thinking about what Paula told us as well.. We watched TV together in silence for whole day... When i went to bed in the night, i still was thinking about everything happened... I checked my balls feeling between my fingers. Would they get larger? would they become as big as those balls of the rams? would i really feel that i should fight for girls? why females were not fighting but males were? I fall asleep while thinking.

The next day, after breakfast, we did not talk about what we learned the previous day . Then while playing inside, we started to wrestle which we usually do for fun. But this time, Melissa was especially aiming for my crotch. In the beginning, i thought it was just a coincidence and she was hitting me there accidentally. But then i realized she was doing it on purpose. Finally she got me with a hard kick in the balls and i fell down holding my balls and writhing in pain. Melissa was shocked and looking at me laughing. "Come on! it wasnt a hard one! you cant be in that much pain! get up!" she told. "You just kicked me in the balls! They hurt so bad!" i told hardly breathing. She burst into laughter and put her left foot on me "And i am the victorious princess!" she shouted.

I was still in so much pain and writhing in agony. Then she went to the kitchen and came back with some juice in her hand. While sitting on the couch, she asked if was i serious or just exagerrating my pain. i even couldnt answer. "I want to ask you something, are your balls big as those rams balls? or are they smaller? Are they gonna become as large as rams' in a few years as Paula told? I'm really curious about them. Can i see your balls John? Please!!!"

"Of course not! i wont show my balls to you! you already hurt them so bad you silly!" i replied.

-If you dont show them, then im gonna kick them again!

-No you can't do that! Im gonna kick ur ass when i can get up!

-Hahahaha! Ouwwww.. your poor balls hurt that much? you can't get up and kick my ass right now? hahaha!

-Stop laughing! thats not funny! you shouldn't hit a boys balls!

-Why not? Paula told we shell pick the strong males and cut the weak ones' balls right? This is the nature!

-It's for animals silly! We are not animals!

-What is the difference? You have balls as those rams and bulls do! And you are gonna fight over girls just like they do! so I can kick your balls if you are weak! Hahaha!

-What is the difference? You have balls as those rams and bulls do! And you are gonna fight over girls just like they do! so I can kick your balls if you are weak! Even better if i do pop them! Hahaha!

-You are a sadist bitch! I'm gonna show you who is weak! i told and finally could get up and went towards her. She just grabbed her slipper and threw and wham! she directly got my balls again! But this time the pain was even worse! I immediately fell on the floor holding my balls. I had never felt a pain like this before! i was in complete agony! And she was sitting on the couch her legs crossed, smiling and drinking her orange juice while looking at me. "Now you ready to let me check your balls? may be i popped them huh? hahahaha!

-to be continued-

obedientesticle
12-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Thank you! eager to see more...

jds
12-21-2011, 11:15 AM
More please, very good start...

femmefatale1983
08-07-2012, 06:45 PM
thats it? no updates?