PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting software

ball_bustee
12-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Hey guys,
I've been looking for a new software project for a little while now and cant seem to find one. So I've decided to give back to the BB community and devolope a peice of BB software, my only question is, what?

What would you guys like to see for a future BB program?

skweezme
12-17-2011, 11:43 AM
A simple one would be a random generator, just like throwing a dice. Maybe choose from a series of menus and then just follow what chance turns up.

kickpom
12-18-2011, 09:36 AM
A simple flash game that involves girls kicking a tied up man in the balls?

Alec Anaconda
12-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Might I suggest then an inexpensive hardware device, able to give pain and pleasure, would make such software far more interesting?

Alec Anaconda

ball_bustee
12-18-2011, 10:47 PM
I have often though about it, In fact I have a sketch of a device in front of me that would allow for simulated punches, and squeezes... I just have no money to prototype it at this time... Maybe If I start working on a simple dice program I can later make it interface with the..erm.. attachment ?

balltoyca
12-19-2011, 02:26 AM
Maybe a program that could work in conjunction with the "line in" on some of the higher end electro units?

Maybe tied into a computer game where you have to answer questions for a 3D Domme. Dice rolls to see how may "kicks" (shocks) you get for the wrong answer. Some nice gentle stroking input for low level stim for the right answer.

User would set the base setting on the unit and the game would increase over that as per above?

Just some thoughts.

Nexus
12-19-2011, 04:43 AM
A simple one would be a random generator, just like throwing a dice. Maybe choose from a series of menus and then just follow what chance turns up.

I made one of these once with my ex, had menus for different shoes (barefoot, heels, etc), type (kick, punch, squeeze, etc), number, hardness and then bonus such as blindfold/handcuffs and you chose the % chance for each then press go and you could do it as many times as you like, was awesome! Although it's all personalised with names and pics and stuff but its easy to make!

Kyore000
12-20-2011, 06:59 AM
Hey guys,
I've been looking for a new software project for a little while now and cant seem to find one. So I've decided to give back to the BB community and devolope a peice of BB software, my only question is, what?

What would you guys like to see for a future BB program?

There have been a few ballbusting "video games" attempted, like the Underground League (underground.heroku.com) and the RPG floating around here, but sadly, both of them have been abandoned! :soomad

I'd love to see some kind of expansion of either one of those ideas, where you'd be able to play as the man (and possibly the girl), squaring off against one or more pponents with customizable pictures, attacks, dialogue, etc. Tease quotes and win quotes would be amazing. I'm a fan of the anime artstyle, but that's subjective and I could just customize it to fit my tastes. A virtual game like this would be much more fun, widespread and available than just building your own machine and posting your own vids.

Whatever you do, as long as you don't abandon those projects (like the Underground League :soomad ) I'd be super happy. Much appreciated! :D

ball_bustee
12-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Hmm, thanks for all the input guys... I really appreciate it.
I think for the time being I will start on smaller c# app, Im thinking something like a game where you could play solo or with a partner and select a difficulty and it will generate random punishments for you, similar to a dice roller, maybe with some pics for effect. Hopefully in the future I can integrate this with a piece of hardware

seiaku
12-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I have often though about it, In fact I have a sketch of a device in front of me that would allow for simulated punches, and squeezes... I just have no money to prototype it at this time... Maybe If I start working on a simple dice program I can later make it interface with the..erm.. attachment ?

Has anyone managed to simulate this sort of thing? It would be a real boon to my 'alone time' if I could safely simulate some good ball stimulation... Maybe a low-tech solution as well.

As for the game, I was thinking some sort of timing game, where the better you can time your response to the strikes the longer you can last, with stuff being unlocked the better your score.

seiaku
12-24-2011, 11:09 PM
How about a timing game, where if you time things right, you can take more punishment for longer. Higher scores unlock more techniques/outfits/participants.

kellsey
12-26-2011, 04:38 AM
A software is a good idea. A game would be a great one ( subjective point of view of course ^^).

I'm actually working on a way to create games in 3d with flash and away3d 4.

http://away3d.com/comments/away3d-4-0-alpha-release-broomstick

It's new and not really stable actually, but soon you'll have a lot of 3d games on the net, it simply requires flash player 11.

So i would suggest to any dev that would make littles 3d bbust games without using the painfull c# or shiva, to use actionscript3 and away 3d.

The advantage imo is that you could have to do only a few busts animations or so, and could see them in many different angles, and in real time.

Let's say for example a kind of hunting game in the forest.

You play an amazon and must hunt boys with different ballbust skills or traps.

Then with captured boys, you can choose to keep them as slaves in your home, release them, or sell them for money to buy new tools/skills.

It's just a random idea but i think it would be fun. ;)

ball_bustee
12-26-2011, 10:09 PM
my main issue is I do not know any type of animation :/

Richter
12-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I've been waiting to see if anyone with a link would post, but there's a program called BB Trainer on this board somewhere that randomly generates punishment. It's very good. There's two versions after someone decided to update it. Personally, I prefer the classic one.