PDA

View Full Version : getting my balls bashed in nyc

killamcbills
12-18-2011, 04:19 PM
I made a post a few weeks ago about how it had been 5 days since I'd visited a mistress in NYC, and my balls were still purple.

A few of you asked for her info, and having visited a few more times, I think it's ok to share.

She is a real sadist, I've really enjoyed the experience. Even though sometimes I found myself on the floor groaning in pain :)

http://www.mistresselizabeths.com/Blake.htm

nycguy28
12-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the review. I might like to go see her. What kind of ballbusting does she do? Kicks, knees, grab and squeeze, punch? What other aspects are there to the session? Does she lay on the domme thing much? What's her vibe and attitude?

If ending up groaning on the floor is your goal in NYC, Miss Juliette can also accomplish that right quick - gojuliette.com.

TangledPanda
12-21-2011, 05:36 PM
It says she is 5'9

Is she really?

velvetfog
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the review. I really love a real sadist, who wouldn't blink an eye if your nut was damaged. Did you get that sense with her, or is she more pro than in the scene to hurt guys? Don't get my wrong, I don't want damage but with some girls, you just know they are capable of actually breaking a testicle. The sense of danger is a real turn on.

Sockmess
01-23-2012, 12:05 AM
How much does she cost? And for long does the session last for?

** nevermind. $200 for an hour? I think I will only be seeing a mistress when I start throwing away money.

nycguy28
01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the review. I really love a real sadist, who wouldn't blink an eye if your nut was damaged. Did you get that sense with her, or is she more pro than in the scene to hurt guys? Don't get my wrong, I don't want damage but with some girls, you just know they are capable of actually breaking a testicle. The sense of danger is a real turn on.

If that's what you're into, I think Juliette might be a good option for you: gojuliette.com. She wouldn't, but she obviously could, break a testicle for good.

blancanvas
01-23-2012, 11:51 PM
is she from the bronx? does she say 'ya want it haddaah?!' :)