PDA

View Full Version : Anther classic ballbust. Need help.

3joe33
12-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Does anybody remember or have this ballbust. It was on youtube for awhile. Its one of the better movie bust.. Im thinking this was a movie but it may have been a tv show. But in the movie this sexy woman is fighting this amazon man. He has a knife and as they are fighting his whole tribe is watching, cheering him on. Her guy friend is watching too. The amazons dont speak american so she keeps asking her friend what is the man fighting her saying.. He tells her the amazon called her a bitch. So with that she throws dirt in his eyes and blinds him. Now with him just standing there rubing his eyes, she kicks him as hard as she can right in the nuts.. Better yet his wearing a skirt.. The crowd all start moaning in his pain as he grabs his testicles and then real showly sinks down to his knees.. She then walks over to him and says- you should have used the knife.. A CLASSIC. So can anyone help me refind this great ballbust? Thanks...

3joe33
01-01-2012, 04:54 PM
It shocks me that nobody has this clip... It was on youtube for awhile. It was on acouple youtube ballbusting pages.. DOES ANYBODY EVEN REMEMBER THE MOVIE OR TV CLIP IM TALKING ABOUT.... LOL

BoxedBalls
01-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I have this video as an flv, I could email it to you, or anyone who wants to put on an upload site. It's about 5.6mb

3joe33
01-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Thank you... But i dont know how to put up videos. Is there anyway u can post it.. Or can anyone else out there post it for him????

BoxedBalls
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Okay, I tried to upload to filesonic, try this link:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/e9e3KCd

3joe33
01-05-2012, 05:39 PM
thanks... that was it. alittle hard to see but its all good...:ibow4u: