PDA

View Full Version : naughty news 2011 part 1

jimenizgarcia
01-02-2012, 01:17 AM
so sorry for the some words with no space - word doc not have this, adivse?

On January 2,2011, in Xi'an, China, a woman named Liu Nuo cut off the penis of her husbandDong Feng with a knife. She was then arrested.

Details:

Shesuspected her husband Dong Feng (a pseudonym) washaving an affair, so his wife, LiuNa (a pseudonym) used a knife to cut off her husbands genitals while he sleep.

Herhusband came to Xi'an last year to work.After that Liu Na often hear people say that her husband philandering. Although she never caught her husband and had no evidence, but she have heard many times such rumors.To this end, Na Liu Xian twice last yearto find her husband, to persuade herhusband, "change ofheart", "but each of us were fight and quarrel." December 27, the second time tospent four days in Xi'an, Na Liu returnedZhejiang, call her late at night tofind her husband, but found no one answered the phone, so January 1 this year once again came to Xi'an in January 2 night,and after herhusband kicked up a row, taking advantage of her husband sleeping, Na Liu's own knife cutout the penis off of her husband.

"I mainly tried to persuade him to live a good, but he is unwilling to listen to me when we were a fight,I really only been doing air." NaLiu said, watching her husbandcovered in blood, she was a littleafraid, "I want to quickly run away, wherehe has no fear of possession." Thus, Na Liu firstwent to the waiter that someone is injured, dial 120 thenran into the street, "on the outside watching the ambulance he willbe picked up before I calm down. "
Subsequently, the police linked to working withDong Feng inXi'an's brother, to determine theidentity of the Na Liu, 4 pm nearthe train station when theNa Liu captured, from her to find atape recorder and boughta new oneblank tape. Askedher if she going to do, Na Liuremains silent. "The familyhas no money, hiswork also losemoney, but they often go out, I thinkmy work is still relatively stable over thistime is to let him say to the boss,then go home and make money the accountalso, but he wouldnot listen. "Then, Na Liu beganto cry," are married somany years, I really just want to scare him, advised him to live well, I did not think to harm him. "

On February 9, 2011,in Ruse St, North Ryde, Sydney, Australia, a Chinese man named Xian Peng, aged48 was served soup mixed with sleep inducing drugs by his Chinese Australian exgirlfriend Chen Jian, aged 47, who then tied his hands and feet after he fellasleep, pinned him on a couch, slicing his penis off and stabbing him. Hebled to death at Royal North Shore Hospital. They had a son together and Chenalso had another son from a first marriage. She was detained by the police andis expected to face murder charges

Details> A WOMAN allegedly slipped sleeping tablets into herformer de facto's dinner and waited for him to fall asleep before tying hishands and feet and cutting off his penis.

The man died in Royal North ShoreHospital from his injuries, including stab wounds to his jaw and leg.

Police said Xian Peng, 48, hadreturned from China for a visit and was at the home of his former de facto JianChen in North Ryde on Tuesday night

Police allege Chen served her defacto soup laced with sleeping tablets

Mr Peng then fell asleep on thecouch where he was tied up before allegedly being stabbed a number of times andhis penis severed.

It is alleged Chen rang triple-0and ambulance officers arrived at the Ruse St home and called police. Chen, 47,was taken to Ryde police station and charged with grievous bodily harm withintent to murder

Chen, who owns a $1 million homewithout any mortgage, appeared before Ryde Local Court on Wednesday and wasrefused bail. Mr Peng died at 6pm that day

Mr Peng was due to return toChina yesterday.

Police are now expected to upgrade the charges to murderwhen the woman appears before Burwood Local Court on February 23.

Follow up Sept 14 2011 - A woman accused of murdering herex-lover after drugging him and mutilating his genitals has been formallydenied bail in a Sydney court.

Jian Chen, 48, is charged with one count of causinggrievous bodily harm with intent to murder and one count of murder.

She is accused of using sleeping pills to spike thesoup she gave her former partner at her North Ryde home on February 9

Xian Peng, 48, had only recentlyreturned to Australia from China with a new girlfriend, according to police.

Once Mr Peng was asleep, Chen allegedlybound his hands and feet and stabbed him a number of times in the neck andgroin, before cutting his penis and scrotum.

"An attempt to ******** him hadtaken place," said police facts.

"The victim also had lacerationsto the left side of his groin and his penis had been scalped."

Chen, who ran a business importing seafood,allegedly called an ambulance, saying she had just stabbed her boyfriend.

During a brief mention at Burwood Local Court,Chen's lawyer said her client was willing to plea guilty to a lesser charge.

But the Director of Public Prosecutions"wasn't in a position to accept manslaughter", she told the court.

Magistrate Christopher Longley formally refusedChen bail and adjourned the case to the same court on October 12.

February18, 2011 - WIFE BITES HUBBY'S PENIS BECAUSE HE TRIED TO RA-PE HER

For trying to have sex forcefully with his wife, acommercial motorcyclist, Adebunmi Makinde, got more than he bargained for inthe hands of his wife, Omowunmi, who bit him on his penis. His wife, a hairdresser, while defending herself in a divorce suit filed against her by Makindeat an Alimosho Grade ‘B’ Customary Court, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria, told thecourt that she bit him because he wanted to sleep with her every night withouttaking care of her.

The petitioner, Adebunmi Makinde, who resides on35, Uwagboe Street, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos had in his petition before the court,described his estranged wife as a stubborn woman and urged the court todissolve their marriage. “She has destroyed all the properties in my room.Whenever we fight, she bites me on my penis and this led to my leaving hereventually because I don’t want her to destroy me. I have scars on my penis toprove this. I would have loved to show the scars to the judges, if permitted,”he stated.
After listening to both parties, the court adjourned the matter for furtherhearing and appealed to them to maintain absolute peace.

March 18, 2011

Woman bites off man's testicles

Maria Georgina Topp, a 43-year-old British woman was jailedafter she allegedly bit off her boyfriend's testicles during a gruesome 4 a.m.attack.

According to Northumbria police, 45-year-old Martin Douglas dialed 999, but wasin so much pain - emergency operators had a hard time understanding what he wassaying.

When paramedics arrived at Douglas' house, they found him bleeding heavily withhis testicles ripped from his body.

Investigators say Topp and Douglas hadreturned to his home after a night of drinking when the attack occurred.Sometime around 4 a.m., Topp bit down onthe man's testicles and then tore them off.

Martin, who is a self employed DJ, was rushed into emergency surgery at FreemanHospital for to have his testicles and scrotum re-attached. His arm was alsoreportedly injured in the attack.

Topp, a mother of four who resides innearby Gateshead, was arrested andcharged with causing grievous bodily harm. She was granted bail on thecondition that she did not contact Martin or enter the city he resides in.

Investigators say Topp and MartinDouglas,45 had returned to his home after a night of drinking when the attackoccurred. Sometime around 4am, Topp bit down on the victim’s testicles and thentore them off

Followup oct 2011 - Testicle bitewoman Maria Topp faces jail for Newcastle boyfriend attack

A mother of four who admitted biting herboyfriend's testicles during a drunken row has been warned she is facing jail.

MariaTopp, 44, from Gateshead, told Newcastle Crown Court she could not rememberattacking Martin Douglas at his Newcastle flat on 18 February

Topp,of Aycliffe Place, Wrekenton, admitted causing grievous bodily harm and will besentenced on 11 November.

RecorderRobin Mairs warned Topp: "All options are open and that will includelocking you up."

Thehearing was told how Topp bit Mr Douglas's testicles at his flat in WaterlooStreet during the early hours of 18 February.

CarolineGoodwin, defending, told a previous hearing: "The defendant was on herback with the victim straddling her."

MrDouglas was so traumatised by his injuries that emergency services staffstruggled to understand him when he dialled 999.

RecorderMairs told the court: "The two had been in a relationship for five yearsby the time of this offence. There had been difficulties and turbulence in thepast.

"Theyhad split up numerous times, getting back together numerous times. On the dayin question, there is no doubt they were very heavily in drink.

"Thereis an argument, a brawl begins during which Mrs Topp admits she unlawfully bitthe complainant's scrotum."

Topphad denied causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent on the basis therewas violence used on both sides, but admitted the lesser charge of causing GBH.

GavinDoig, prosecuting, said: "The injured party suffered a number of injuries,but particularly a very serious wound to the scrotum.

"TheCrown's contention has always been that that was caused by a bite - thedefence's contention was that it was caused by her hands.

"Theplea is on the basis she did indeed cause that injury with her teeth."

Followup Nov 2011 - Testicle biter escapes jail

Scrotum savaging Gateshead woman Maria Topp (44) has escapedgaol after being convicted of ripping open her boyfriend’s ball-sack with herteeth.

Newcastle Crown Court handed Topp a 12-month suspended sentence and 150hours of community service. Topp was convicted last month of biting thebollock-bag of DJ Martin Douglas during a drunken row at his home. Topp pleadedguilty to grievous bodily harm, but says she doesn’t actually remember theviolent attack because she was too drunk and pissed on booze.

April21 2011 - Angrywoman bites boyfriend’s penis

A man has suffered bite injuries to his penis gland during an argument withhis girlfriend.

32-year-old Lucina V. Kinder from Coralville, Iowa was arrested earlier thisweek and charged with domestic assault without intent to cause injury, which isonly a misdemeanor offence.

Police reports state that on Monday 11th April officers attended a 911 callat a residence in Coralville, the report states that Kinder and her boyfriendgot into an argument and Kinder initially punched her boyfriend in the face,scratched his shoulder and then bit him with her teeth on the reproductiveorgan, causing it to bleed

On May 30, 2011, in Bangladesh, Monju Begum was assaulted by herneighbor. She managed to cut off the penis and submitted it to the police asevidence of Ra-pe

Bangladesh woman cuts off 'attacker's' penis

Police in southern Bangladesh say a woman cutoff a man's penis during an alleged attempt to Ra-pe her and took it to apolice station as evidence.

Theincident took place in Mirzapur village, Jhalakathi, about 200km (124 miles)south of the capital, Dhaka.

MonjuBegum, 40, a married mother of three, told police that neighbour Mozammel HaqMazi ****** his way into her shanty and started assaulting her.

MrMazi, who denies the accusation, has been admitted to a nearby hospital.

"Wewill arrest him once his condition gets better," police spokesman AbulKhaer told the BBC.

"Shesaid she fought back and cut off his penis and brought it to our police stationin a polythene bag to prove that Mr Mazi tried to Ra-pe her," policespokesman Abul Khaer told the BBC.

"Shehas registered a case accusing him of attempted Ra-pe," he said.

"Itis quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time thata woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence."

MonjuBegum told police that Mr Mazi, a married father of five, had been harassingher for the past six months.

'Revenge attack'

ButMr Mazi denied the allegations.

"Wewere having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go andsettle down in Dhaka," Mr Mazi told the BBC from the hospital in nearbyBarisal.

"Irefused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she tookrevenge on me."

ProfAMSM Sharfuzzaman, a senior surgeon at the Sher-e-Bangla Medical College andHospital in Barisal town, told the BBC it had not been possible to reattach theorgan.

"Policebrought his severed penis several hours after the incident," he said.

A womancut off a man's penis as he allegedly attempted to Ra-pe her and took it to apolice station as evidence against him.

MonjuBegum, 40, attacked the man in Bangladesh after he burst into her shack andreportedly launched his sex attack.

Thevictim then wrapped up the penis in polythene before handing it over toofficers, police said. Police chief Abul Khaer told reporters: 'As he tried toRa-pe her, the lady cut his manhood off with a knife.

'Shethen wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to theJhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime.'

Themarried father-of-five is expected to be arrested once he has recovered

Speakingfrom hospital, Mr Mazi told the BBC he had been having an affair with thewoman, who was his neighbour.

'Wewere having an affair and recently she suggested that both of us can go andsettle down in Dhaka,' he said.

'Irefused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she tookrevenge on me.'

Surgeons later tried toreattach the penis but they were unable to do so because several hours hadpassed before it was taken to the hospital.

June 3 2011 - PakastaniWoman Cuts Off Her Lover's Penis

Two years ago, Muhammad Shehzad went to thezoo in Lahore, a city in the eastern part of Pakistan. That's where and when hemet a 30-year-old woman named Jamila. The two of them did more than feed theelephants, and an affair began.

They fell in love and Shehzad told Jamila thathe wanted to marry her. But a problem existed - Jamila was already married to someoneelse.

No problem.

Shehzad promised Jamila he would marry herjust as soon as she got a divorce from her husband. So Jamila began the processbut, as it works out, Shehzad couldn't wait for his new lady-love. Instead, hemarried his own cousin.

To say the least, this didn't sit well withJamila. She, in fact, was infuriated, and swore revenge.

On June 3, Jamila invited Shehzad over to herhouse on the premise that they would have yet another sexual liaison. She pliedhim with liquor and got him drunk. And then she cut off his penis.

Dr. Sanaullah ministered to Shehzad at LahoreGeneral Hospital, but was unable to re-attach Shehzad's penis.

"He has become impotent for the rest ofhis life," the doctor told the authorities, "and he will be unable topreform his conjugal duties. He can never become a father."

Jamila was arrested by Lahore police officersand remained in custody as of yesterday.

June 15 2011 - Woman charged with below-the-belt assault

A 29-year-old Seattle woman accused of slicing herboyfriend’s genitals during an argument has been charged with felony assault.

King County prosecutors contend Jennifer MarieKolone cut her 40-year-old boyfriend’s testicles in the early hours of May 24during a fight at their North Seattle home. According to charging documents,the man received a “W”-shaped knife wound requiring several stitches, surgicalglue and a “scrotal support” to close.

Seattle police were called to the home at 3:45 a.m.by Kolone’s boyfriend, who reported Kolone had attacked him.

Speaking with investigators after he was taken toNorthwest Hospital, the man said he and Kolone were arguing when she beganthrowing items around the apartment, Seattle Detective Pilar Curtis told thecourt. She then began swinging her fists at the man, Curtis continued, thengrabbed his testicles and squeezed.

“Once Jennifer let go (he) felt as if he hadurinated himself,” Curtis told the court. “When he looked down at his groinarea he saw blood.”

Kolone became calm and began cleaning the home, thedetective continued. The man called 911.

Police arrived to find the man naked and bleedingfrom his groin. Kolone was arrested and her 5-year-old daughter was taken intoprotective custody.

Reviewing medical records, investigators learnedthe man had received a shallow cut to his genitals. In charging documents, thecut was described as a knife wound; no weapon is identified.

A Seattle woman has been charged with third-degree assault/domestic violenceafter she allegedly squeezed her boyfriend's testicles so hard during a fightthat he had to have surgery.

Jennifer Kolone, 30, was arrested on May 24 after herboyfriend called 911 to report that she was being abusive, according to chargesfiled in King County Superior Court. The alleged victim, a 40-year-old man, toldpolice that the couple had argued and he threatened to leave. When the manignored Kolone's apology, she grasped his testicles and "squeezed veryhard," Seattle police Detective Pilar Curtis wrote in areport.

The man felt "extreme pain" and saw blood on his groin area,charges said. After the assault, Kolone "calmed down and began to cleanthe house as if nothing happened," Curtis wrote in the report.

The man was taken to Northwest Hospital & Medical Center for surgery. Dr.Karen Jacoby told police that the man's wound looked like it was a"knife injury," charges said.

Neither police nor prosecutors say that a knife was involved

Kenya- Angry Woman Cuts Off Lover's Penis

06/17/11

A Kenyan divorcee istrying to cope with life without his manhood after it was cut-off by an angrylover. Ronald ole Kitare, 27 told newsmen that he never imagined the woman heloved and planned to marry could amputate his manhood. Kitare swore never totrust any woman again.
Kitare, a securityguard in Diani, a suburb of Mombasa, was separated from his wife early thisyear on grounds of infidelity. He fell in love with Faith Kamulu, 20, the womanwho eventually cut-off his penis last week. According to Kitare, Kamulu cameback home drunk, a state he had never seen her before and quarrel broke outbetween them. “My fiancée, who I had planned to marry in the next few months,arrived home at about 8.00 pm and we differed for a few minutes. I tried toinquire why she was drunk, but instead of answering me, she confronted me,” Kitaretold reporters from his hospital bed.
In another statementfrom his bed, Kitare said Kamulu claimed his ex-wife insulted her over thephone calling her “husband snatcher”, an issue she took seriously. According toKitare, “due to that, she threatened to do something to ensure I will not haveany other woman in my life. But after some discussion, we resolved ourdifferences and came to terms.I thought all was well since we even made lovethat night, but because it was a hot night, I decided to sleep on a mat whilemy fiancée spent the night in the bed. I never thought she still had grudgeagainst me, but at about 12.00 am, she sneaked and chopped off my penis using akitchen knife; she threw the organ away.”
“I was bleedingprofusely and I was rescued by my neighbours who heard me yelling for help.”Neighbours came to his rescue, seizing Kamulu and handing her over to thepolice upon their arrival at the scene. Kitare was rushed to Msambweni Hospitalemergency room and later transferred to Coast General Hospital. Ms EvahHussein, a hospital official ruled out the possibility of reattachment of thesevered penis. She said cosmetic surgery to restore Kitare's manhood to enablehim urinate and in reproduction was possible. “The surgery to re-attach theorgan was not done in time and cosmetic surgery can be done at KenyattaNational Hospital in Nairobi to help the patient in urinating and even regainhis sexual function if well conjoined with the urethra,” Ms Hussein explained.
Kitare in astatement said he does not plan to have more children. His organ is beingpreserved at Coast General Hospital awaiting his consent for its disposal.

July 11, 2011 Police: Woman CutOff Husband's Penis, Threw It in Garbage Disposal

A woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedlypoisoning her estranged husband, cutting off his penis with a 10-inch kitchenknife and throwing it in the garbage disposal.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, was booked foraggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon,administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning, and spousalabuse. She was being held at the Orange County Jail.

The woman, who was later identified as thesuspect, called 911 to report a medical emergency at about 10 p.m.

"The suspect called 911 and told respondingofficers that he 'deserved it,'" Nightengale said.

When officers arrived, they found the mantied to a bed and bleeding from the groin area. He told officers the woman hadgiven him a drug in the dinner she had made for him.

Investigators said she tied him to the bedafter he fell asleep. When he awoke, the woman grabbed his penis and cut it offwith a 10-inch kitchen knife, according to police. She then threw it in thegarbage disposal and turned on the disposal, police said.

The man was hospitalized at UC IrvineMedical Center in Orange. He was listed in serious condition when he arrived,but his condition was upgraded to good Tuesday night. Pieces of the penis weretaken to the hospital, but it remained unclear whether surgeons were able toreattach it.

The rope used to tie the man to the bed anda knife were seized as evidence.

Nightengale said an initial investigationindicated the two are married and going through a divorce. According to courtsrecords, the victim filed for divorce on May 16, and is representing himself.

July 12 2011 - A Southern Californian woman is accused of cuttingoff the penis of her estranged husband. She was arrested late last night afterinvestigators responded to a 911 call and is now in custody at the OrangeCounty Jail.

Catherine Kieu Becker of GardenGrove reportedly prepared dinner for her husband and put a poisonous substanceor drug in his food to make him drowsy, reports KTLA (http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-wife-cuts-off-penis-garbage-disposal,0,2758761.story). While the man was sleeping, Becker allegedly tiedhim to the bed. When he awakened, Becker cut his penis off with a knife andthrew it into the garbage disposal, turning it on as she did so.

Lt. Jeff. Nightengale told NBC LA (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Accused-of-Cutting-Off-Husbands-Penis-125423033.html) that Becker called 911 at around 10 p.m. requestingemergency assistance. Nightengale said that Becker "told responding officersthat he 'deserved it.'" Nightengale also revealed that the married couplewas going through a divorce.

Nightengale spoke with theHuffPost and confirms that the victim has been upgraded to stable or goodcondition and is being treated at UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange.Nightengale also says that pieces of the severed member were recovered from thecrime scene and transported to the hospital with the victim last night, but hehas no details on how the surgery went. Police hope to interview the victimeither today or tomorrow.

Becker has been charged with"aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon,administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousalabuse," according to the Associated Press. The most serious of thesecharges is "aggravated mayhem," which carries a life sentence withpossibility of parole (as opposed to just "mayhem," which has asentence of 3-5 years).

Of the aggravated mayhem charge,Nightengale says, "It's so heinous -- we're looking at this aspremeditated. Her intention was to permanently deprive him of a piece of hisbody and do it in such a way to inflict a great amount of pain andpsychological damage." He also adds, "I've been doing this for 22years and the only other time I remember this happening was when Lorena Bobbittdid it, and that didn't even happen here. This isn't a typical domesticviolence case -- it was way over the top."

> Police recovered rope and a bloody knife in theunit.

Here's the sad taledetectives were told: The Beckers are going through a divorce, but the wife hadcome over to the apartment to make the husband dinner. What he did not know wasshe had allegedly seasoned the meal with a drug or unknown poison. Not feelingwell during dinner, he went to lie down.

He awoke to find himselftied up to the bed with his wife tugging his clothing off. This was notreconciliation, as she is alleged to have then gone at the Becker pecker with aknife. Upon removal, she is said to have tossed his severed penis into thegarbage disposal and turned the disposal to the "on" position

On the night of July 11,2011, Kieu is accused of engaging John Doe in an argument over friends stayingat the residence. The defendant is accused of serving John Doe dinner. Afterfeeling tired, at approximately 9:00 p.m., John Doe went to bed. As he slept inhis bed, Kieu is accused of tying the victim's legs and arms to the fourcorners of the bed with nylon ropes. As he awoke, she is accused of pullingdown John Doe's pants, grabbing the victim's penis and severing it with aknife. Kieu is accused of then taking the penis to the kitchen, throwing itinto the garbage disposal, turning it on, and mutilating the organ. Kieu isaccused of contacting 911

•Reached by the media at thehospital, Becker's husband declined to identify himself, would not discuss theincident and called the attack a "private matter."

•His condition was upgradedto good, and doctors expect he will survive. It has not been disclosed whetherwhat was left of his penis could be re-attached.

•Speaking of that, a firstresponder had to retrieve the ground-up penis out of the couple's garbagedisposal and rush it to UCI.

•The weapon his wifeallegedly used was a 10-inch kitchen knife.

•There were no witnesses.

•The couple resides in theFlower Tree condominium complex at 14171 Flower St., Garden Grove, whereneighbors are expressing shock.

•They married on Dec. 29,2009, and the husband filed for divorce just last May.

>LA times> Police said they did not have a motive inthe Monday evening attack, though court records showed that the couple — whohad been married for 1 1/2 years — had begun divorce proceedings in May. Therecord showed that the couple have no children and suggested that the husbandinitiated the divorce.

"On thesurface, we have nothing more than the divorce proceeding," said Lt. JeffNightengale of the Garden Grove Police Department. "We don't have anystrong motive leading to this level of violence."

Officers arrived atthe couple's home in the 14000 block of Flower Street after Becker called 911about 9 p.m. Monday, and they found a bleeding man tied to a bed, according topolice.

Becker, 48, toldpolice she had drugged her husband's dinner to make him sleepy, tied him to thebed and then cut off his penis, which she tossed into the garbage disposal.

The 51-year-oldvictim, whose name was not released, was taken to UC Irvine Medical Center,where he underwent emergency surgery.

Becker was arrestedon suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadlyweapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning andspousal abuse.

The severe nature ofthe crime led detectives to classify it as aggravated mayhem, an offensepunishable by up to life in prison, Nightengale said.

"You're notjust depriving a person of a member or portion of their body or disfiguringthem," he said, "you're doing something that's so egregious we're notsure what's going to happen, if they're going to be able to reattach this orrepair this person after such a violent attack."

Becker is being heldon $1-million bail.

Police said theyrecovered some rope and a "really sharp" knife from the couple's home

July14 2011 - 'My wife cut off my penis because I filed fordivorce' says husband recovering from vicious attack

womanarrested for drugging her husband before cutting off his penis and throwing itinto the garbage disposal was angry about an impending divorce.

CatherineBecker, 48, is said to have made her husband dinner at their California home onMonday night and put an unknown poison or drug in the food to make him passout.

When hewoke up, he was tied to a bed and could not move while his wife took a 10 inchknife to his genitalia before throwing the organ into the garbage disposal andturning it on, police said.

'Thevictim told our detectives that she (Catherine Becker) is very upset about thedivorce,' Garden Grove police Lt. Jeff Nightengale told entertainment newswebsite RadarOnline.

Authoritieswere called to the couple's home in Garden Grove, just south of Los Angeles,after Becker called 911 reporting a medical emergency.

Whenofficers arrived, they found her husband - who is not being named - bleedingfrom his crotch.

July 14 2011 - WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- Prosecutors say anargument over houseguests led a Southern California woman to cut off herestranged husband's penis and put it down a garbage disposal.

Catherine Kieu, 48, was chargedWednesday with torture in a case that has garnered international attention andcould land her behind bars for life.

Kieu appeared briefly in OrangeCounty Superior Court in a navy blue jail jumpsuit, hiding her face with herlong, dark hair. She was appointed a public attorney and denied bail.

She was placed in the jail'smedical ward to be psychologically evaluated, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amorminotold the Orange County Register.

The petite woman whose chainsclanked as she shuffled into the caged area of the courtroom where inmates areheld will return to court July 22 for her arraignment, which was continued onWednesday, and a bail review hearing.

Kieu and her husband were stillliving together in a Garden Grove condo that he owned. He had filed for divorcein May, and they argued before the attack about friends staying at the condo,authorities said.

On Monday night, police say Kieuspiked a meal and served it to the victim.

The 60-year-old man started tofeel sick and went to lie down, then awoke tied to the bed as Kieu attacked himwith a 10-inch kitchen knife, police said.

She then put the penis down agarbage disposal, police said.

"It's hard to believe whatwould motivate a person to do this sort of thing," the district attorney'schief of staff, Susan Kang Schroeder, said outside court. "It's one of theworst things you could do to a person short of killing him."

Police did not release thevictim's name. He underwent surgery and was listed in good condition atUniversity of California at Irvine Medical Center, hospital spokesman JohnMurray said.

Murray declined to say whether thepenis was reattached or provide any additional details about the victim'scondition, citing patient privacy laws.

Dr. Joel Gelman heads UC Irvine'sCenter for Reconstructive Urology, didn't comment on the victim specificallybut said a severed penis is "a terrible loss and it's the hardest thing,in our specialty, to deal with surgically."

In cases of penis loss, apenis-like structure with limited utility can be constructed using flesh andskin from the forearm, said Gelman.

Kieu was charged with one felonycount of torture, one felony count of aggravated mayhem and sentencingenhancements for great bodily injury and personal use of a knife. If convicted of all counts, she could face life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Garden Grove Police Lt. JeffNightengale said Kieu called police Monday night to report a medical emergencyand told arriving officers "he deserved it" before pointing to theroom where the victim was found bleeding profusely. She was taken into custodywithout incident and refused to talk to officers further.

The couple was married inDecember 2009. When the victim filed for divorce, he cited irreconcilabledifferences, court records show. Kieu was slowly moving her things out of thecondo, authorities said.

The victim declined to commentwhen he was reached by phone Tuesday by the Register.

"This is a privatematter," he said.

A call by The Associated Press toa phone number listed on court documents for the victim was answered Wednesdayby a person who promptly hung up.

Officers visitedthe victim on Tuesday and found him in "amazingly good spirits consideringeverything he has gone through," Nightengale said.

The papers were filed as thewoman appeared Friday in Orange County Superior Court. Judge Debra Carrillo agreed to a continuance in the case of Catherine Kieu, 48, who is being held on$1-million bail.

In a search warrant, Garden Grove police detail the incident. The victim, a 60-year-old man, was lying on the bed, his hands and feet tied to the bedpost with a white nylon rope.

He had a towel covering his groin area and told police his wife, Kieu, cut him. According to the affidavit,the victim came home from work at 5:30 p.m on July 11. The two had a discussion about a "male friend staying with them, but Kieu did not want the friend to stay with them."

The victim said Kieu prepared tofu for dinner. "The victim remembers the food tasting 'metallic.' "

Kieu asked the victim if he wanted seconds and he said no. After dinner, the man felt tired and went to bed about 9 p.m. He awoke to find Kieu tying his right wrist, and pulling off his clothes.

He alleges she grabbed his penis and "with one swift motion, she severed it."

I will post part two if anyone is interested
-AJG

yeller6
12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Any news on what happened to mis kieu?

nefarious
12-09-2012, 06:13 PM
a few months ago in new york city , this crazy fat black guy kidnapped his ex girlfriend at gunpoint , tied her to a chair and tortured her for a month , the thing that made it sort of fit here was that he heated up a screwdriver with a torch and burned her clitoris with it:cryingblu

it was in the NEW YORK POST

i didn't save the article but it can probably be google searched

as i said this is more of a vaginal mutilation so i wasn't sure where to put it:confused:

Johnni
03-16-2021, 09:10 AM
Any news on what happened to mis kieu?

Catherine Kieu is awaiting parole and needs help from any one who wants to set her free. If you would like to write to the parole board in her favor (recommending she be given parole), you can write to this address:

Board of Parole Hearings
Parole Consideration Decision
P.O. Box 4036
Sacramento, CA
95812-4036

[then write on the first page of your letter:]
Date
Re: In Support of Grand Parole for Kieu, Catherine, WE7020

[then write body of your letter explaining why you think Catherine should be released]
[sign your full name at end]

Be sure that the envelope has a return address on it with your name otherwise the board won't accept the letter.

If enough of us write in support of her she can be released after having served so many years in prison. She is reformed and needs to be given another chance in society.

Please note that any letter arguing against her release must be sent to a different parole office address and I don't have that address. So don't bother - these letters are just for supporting her.

Balloney
03-16-2021, 11:42 AM
cutting off his penis with a 10-inch kitchenknife

The length of the knife has little to do with the story, but it probably got more attention with '10-inch' and 'penis' in the same sentence.

After a quick read, you might come away thinking she cut off a 10-inch penis with a knife.

Pretty sick stuff here. Nothing I find erotic.

Does anyone get excited thinking about having the stuff cut off? It's no fun to have it played with if it already got cut off.

blz131356
03-16-2021, 10:31 PM
And still no video of woman that done this.
The EM is the only place I've seen actually done at length