PDA

View Full Version : Electro ball play controlled by someone else via webcam

glennpeach13
01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Hi, just wondering if there's such thing as a device that allows a partner hundreds or even thousands of miles away to cause pain to someone via the internet. The reason I'm asking is that I'm aware of vibrators and other toys which partners can control from their computer allowing them to give someone pleasure while watching them on webcam, kind of like cyber sex. I'm wondering if a similar device exists for BDSM. Like something I can attach to my balls and allow a friend to push a button and it'll zap my balls! lol If it doesn't exist, why not?! lol

smackMyNuts
01-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Back when I was single, I investigated this quite a bit. At the time there wasn't anything and I didn't feel like I had the electronics know-how to change that. I'm married now, so it's been a good while since I've actually wanted to play with girls on the internet, but I've still kept up with it.

There are two means of which I know:

1) The DreamLover 2000 product. It's an electronic device which is mounted onto a chastity belt such as the Curve, CB2000, CB3000, CB6000, or similar. It has the ability to shock the wearer or vibrate on command. It ships with both a remote for local use and a USB remote which plugs into a computer and can be used to issue commands to the device from across the internet. It allows for a variety of features beyond simple shocking, the full set of which I'm not going to bother to list. You can read all about it on their web site.
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/

Be warned, though, the cost is $1000-$1400 depending on whether you order the Lite or the Pro model.

2) Combine a web-based program which can play audio out of a computer's soundcard with an amplifier the output of which is then attached to the genitals. The first part is pretty straightforward and there are a number of options available, even things as simple as the web-interface for VLC or more user-friendly products like subsonic.

For the second bit there are a lot of options. The general rule of thumb is that what you're Googling for is stuff related to e-stim. Most electro-torture stuff is just e-stim turned up an extra couple of notches. In general, as you turn up the amplitude on any kind of electric sensation it starts at tickle and then moves up to pleasurable and then beyond that heads into pain. So you're generally looking for the same equipment as e-stim folks, just turning the dials up a little higher. (Although in this case, really, you'd probably want to turn the dial all or almost all the way up and let your partner use the volume settings to vary the amplitude.)

Probably the safest and easiest solution is to get boxes which are specifically designed for e-stim and have audio inputs such as the A-Box http://www.black-rabbit.com.au/shop/electrosex/mbe004-e-stim-a-box-audio-stimulator/ or the ErosTek ET-232 http://shop.erostek.com/products/ET232-Power-Unit.html or ErosTek ER-312B http://shop.erostek.com/products/ET312B-Power-Unit.html However, these, again, are quite expensive being in the $300-500 range. Much cheaper than the DreamLover system, but not exactly cheap.

However, there are also plans available for building your own amplifiers which some people swear by (I don't have links handy, but if you join some e-stim forums and poke around, the links are easy to find). Some people have also used home-stereo amplifiers which are generally not recommended due to safety concerns. I've been curious if the new smaller, low wattage, battery-powered T-amps are safer (since the main concern that people express about stereo amps is worries that you might accidentally get connected to the mains in the event of a short), but I haven't actually asked anyone about that yet, so I don't recommend trying them without talking to someone knowledgeable about it first.

The only other missing bit is what sound files to play. There's a really vibrant e-stim community, but they generally are optimizing their sound files for pleasure, especially for things like hands-free orgasms, rather than for pain. But I suspect that with some trial and error, it wouldn't be too bad.

EddieJ
01-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I have no knowledge of where in development this is, but...

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/ET312/erostek-super-power-box.html

... Computer Interface - The ET-312 features an exclusive multipurpose Link Interface. With our optional ErosLink software, this allows downloading and trading stimulation routines over the Internet. You can even design your own. Once the routines are loaded into the ET-312, they're retained so the computer is no longer needed. We're even working on software allowing real-time control of the ET-312 over the Internet--giving "cybersex" a whole new meaning. ...

glennpeach13
01-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Wow thanks for the wealth of information, I really appreciate it! Unfortunately it seems any sort of set up looks to be very expensive! Real shame =( I Think it'd be an awesome interactive way for your mistress, or ballbusting buddy to inflict pain from any where on earth with an internet connection!