PDA

View Full Version : Big Cock Humiliation

Youthmane
01-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I notice there is a Small Penis Humiliation Thread, but mine is not small. & would like the idea of women Tease, Cutting off my Big Cock. nice Healthy Cock will never have sex again.

what's the point of a girl cutting off a Small one. from the Female's Point-of-View. it was`ant getting much sex to begin with. no big change. but to end the Sex of a Nice Healthy one maybe more of a Turn on. ?

would like to see ********** &/or Penectomy on this idea. Short Stories, Captions, Pix, or anything.

I know these were already on this Forum. but just showing the Idea, Looking for. maybe alot more people here will Post here. & hope we get some Female's to Post their Interests in this aswell. :jumpsmile

Dude
01-09-2012, 09:20 AM
YES, I whole heartily agree with you, being quite big there too, it bothers me there isn't so much stuff with a male with a big penis.

I'll try and find somemore .

Romane
01-09-2012, 12:22 PM
it's a fun fantasy ... but I think it's rare

Alone_4ever
01-10-2012, 05:15 PM
I notice there is a Small Penis Humiliation Thread, but mine is not small. & would like the idea of women Tease, Cutting off my Big Cock. nice Healthy Cock will never have sex again.

what's the point of a girl cutting off a Small one. from the Female's Point-of-View. it was`ant getting much sex to begin with. no big change. but to end the Sex of a Nice Healthy one maybe more of a Turn on. ?

would like to see ********** &/or Penectomy on this idea. Short Stories, Captions, Pix, or anything.

I know these were already on this Forum. but just showing the Idea, Looking for. maybe alot more people here will Post here. & hope we get some Female's to Post their Interests in this aswell. :jumpsmile

og my godness ... thats cool dude .. thumbs up :loveeyes

dark
01-11-2012, 03:29 PM
I totally agree!
My female housemates make fun of me all the time. They called me mister "floppy". My ex girlfriends also made fun of me; often some of them used to play silly games with my dick just to laugh.
I remember ones a virgin girlfriend said "I am glad that I am a woman"
I asked her why? and she said " I don't have these things bouncing around. One ball go from one side the other ball on the other side, your dick is going left and right" I replied: "I know it looks ridiculous"! But this conversation turned me on so much! I have many real stories to share like this. It is kind of humiliation but still we guys take it positive I think!

Youthmane
01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
yes, sounds funny. keep the stories going, & if you find/think Caption Pix. plz post.

Youthmane
02-01-2015, 08:39 PM
anyone find any new Captions ?

Mustangguy
02-06-2015, 10:31 AM

I love this stuff!

Youthmane
03-16-2015, 02:28 PM

I love this stuff!

nice, I like that stuff too. looking for more.