PDA

View Full Version : Bigger ball humiliation

smairline80
01-11-2012, 02:11 AM
I have a bigger testicle, left one is much bigger than the right one. (I'll post a picture if you want). This thing in past caused lots embarassing situations with girls. Some of them laughed of this.
One time at the pool a girl noticed the swelling from my slip, she asked me "what is that?", and i answered that was my ball. She first was surprised, then started laughing...and for all the day she laughed of this humiliating me in front of other people.
One time with a ballbusting girl my left ball became an attraction. She said "i'll deserve bigger pain for the bigger ball", so she squeezed it, she ignored totally the right ball for all the session and tortured just my left, making it more swollen!
Now sometimes with webcam girls it's funny, cause they always laugh when i show them my balls. It's a form of humiliation, but i find it very exciting.

Anyone is attracted in this sort of situation? or have similar experiences?

deballs
01-12-2012, 10:49 AM
I like any humiliation from a woman that deals with my genitals.

The closest experience comes when I was young (around 12) and having a physical exam by my doctor. As she ran he fingers around my balls she mentioned that one was lower and slightly larger than the other. My mother was in the room and I noticed her smirking.

EricaBB
01-14-2012, 01:32 PM
How dramatic is this size difference?

If it's one regular ball, and one tiny ball, then that's just bad luck...
But if you have one regular ball, and one HUGE ball, then you may just be a dream victim!

Mike9988
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
How dramatic is this size difference?

If it's one regular ball, and one tiny ball, then that's just bad luck...
But if you have one regular ball, and one HUGE ball, then you may just be a dream victim!

Just love your profile sign. Mike

smairline80
01-15-2012, 02:07 PM
here is it

msms
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Yep, that left one sure is twice the size of the right one.
Do you use it as a chat-up line? "Hey, I bet you couldn't get both my balls in your mouth at the same time..."

smairline80
01-16-2012, 01:55 PM
this is a free hanging photo...

Mike9988
01-17-2012, 05:35 AM
Anyone is attracted in this sort of situation? or have similar experiences?[/QUOTE]

I have a bigger testicle, the right one is much bigger than the left one. It seem that most want to abuse the right one more, its like "lets try to break the bigger ball".

oyvind38
01-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Isn't it normal that the left one is bigger? It sucks, as I only have the one to the right..

WhispyWillow
01-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Isn't it normal that the left one is bigger? It sucks, as I only have the one to the right..

Nah, it varies. Mine are about the same, if anything my right's a bit bigger.

jackk
01-24-2012, 09:25 PM
I think it's normal for one to hang lower, but I'm not sure if it's as common for one to be significantly larger.

smairline80
02-04-2012, 06:04 AM
I know someone already posted it, but i cant find a valid link to download it.
In the clip a woman try to pop the bigger testicle (it's a lot bigger nut cause it's injuried by hydrocele). I find it very exciting

http://www.kinkbomb.com/Popping-the-HYDRO-Nut-in-HD-3rd-Attempt.html

Mike9988
02-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I know someone already posted it, but i cant find a valid link to download it.
In the clip a woman try to pop the bigger testicle (it's a lot bigger nut cause it's injuried by hydrocele). I find it very exciting

http://www.kinkbomb.com/Popping-the-HYDRO-Nut-in-HD-3rd-Attempt.html

I found it very exciting also. Having one nut that gets much bigger when abused I find that women like to abuse and punish the sore swollen ball more, not giving it any mercy.

Sabrin33
02-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Девушка отбивает мужику его большие шары и пытается давить их ему:
http://turbobit.net/g82cobaxmyaq.html