PDA

View Full Version : Personal Injury Waiver for male victims

slavejes81
02-08-2012, 12:09 PM
I was curious to know if anyone has seen or has the verbage that is used to indemnify Femdom and ballbusting sites from any injuries that the male volunteers must have to sign before filming occurs for production shoots of ballbusting.

I feel as if there is another level of degradation and humility in knowing that the dominant females who are about to ballbust the male volunteers have little to no legal restraints as the personal injury waiver indemnifies them. Does anyone else feel the same way?
If anyone has this, would they be so gracious as to post it? :bananajum

Your thoughts are appreciated on the subject.

fantasizer
02-08-2012, 05:05 PM
I saw this a while back. Kicked and abused has a series where they have a victim sign a waiver before going to town on him. If you go to store 3349 on clips 4 sale and search "waiver", you'll find some.

Alec Anaconda
02-09-2012, 05:04 AM
I don’t know about the rest of the world but, under English law, such a waiver is not even worth the paper it’s written on.

Alec Anaconda

gary198
02-09-2012, 05:10 AM
I don’t know about the rest of the world but, under English law, such a waiver is not even worth the paper it’s written on.

Alec Anaconda

Waiver and victim do not fit together. Maybe waiver and participant?

Alec Anaconda
02-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Waiver and victim do not fit together. Maybe waiver and participant?

No, as I understand it, causing an injury to another person is crime, except in very limited circumstances.

The fact that the other party wants that injury is no defence, as per the infamous Spanner case.

Alec Anaconda

Jedi
02-11-2012, 04:33 PM
It is illegal in the UK and other countries to consent to actual bodily home on yourself and anyone else. So yes, a waiver could mean jack.
Of course this means that the whole BDSM scene is illegal in the UK yet criminal charges have only been brought against anyone once (that I'm aware of)
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Spanner

obedientesticle
02-12-2012, 01:46 AM
I was curious to know if anyone has seen or has the verbage that is used to indemnify Femdom and ballbusting sites from any injuries that the male volunteers must have to sign before filming occurs for production shoots of ballbusting.

I feel as if there is another level of degradation and humility in knowing that the dominant females who are about to ballbust the male volunteers have little to no legal restraints as the personal injury waiver indemnifies them. Does anyone else feel the same way?
If anyone has this, would they be so gracious as to post it? :bananajum

Your thoughts are appreciated on the subject.

Yes I feel the same way. It's feeding the fantasy. Legally, it might be worthless in most cases, but I cannot imagine that the cbt producers don't make any kind of contract to keep them a bit more safe from legal "dangers"? Also, there probably IS a slight difference legally if you do something consensual, it's not the same as being ****** and abused of course.

Sometimes you see some "slave contract" in some videos or stories, but that might REALLY be fake and worthless.

Alec Anaconda
02-12-2012, 10:13 AM
It is illegal in the UK and other countries to consent to actual bodily home on yourself and anyone else. So yes, a waiver could mean jack.
Of course this means that the whole BDSM scene is illegal in the UK yet criminal charges have only been brought against anyone once (that I'm aware of)
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Spanner

I’m not sure what legally constitutes “actual bodily harm”, but I expect it’s far more than minor scratches and bruises.

I’ve never wanted injuries from BDSM, and I expect the vast majority of BDSM participants are the same.

Alec Anaconda