PDA

View Full Version : Films with ********** penectomy etc

srzl
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Sudden impact- clint Eastwood. Has a woman whoops men in the balls before she kills them. More talking than visual.

Spartacus blood and sand episode 8 at the end. A traitor who attempts murder has his large cock removed. All u see is the result. But it's quite erotic. His stump squirts blood.

Castratrix's pet
02-09-2012, 04:52 PM
The Ladies Club and I Spit On Your Grave.

Youthmane
02-09-2012, 11:52 PM
The Ladies Club and I Spit On Your Grave.

where can I download Ladies Club. I seen Spit on your Grave, Like the Older one better. but I want Ladies Club. :jumpsmile

WingsOfLiberty
02-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Hostel 2 - the cutting scene where Beth castrates Stuart. everything is cut off, all is shown onscreen, was very disturbing in the cinema but there was a huge female response of clapping and shouting. ... It bothered me then it made me interested in those kinda things. :bananajum

Castratrix's pet
02-11-2012, 12:56 AM
where can I download Ladies Club. I seen Spit on your Grave, Like the Older one better. but I want Ladies Club. :jumpsmile

Several years ago you could rent The Ladies Club at video stores that's how I saw the movie. Not sure if you still can or not. You might try searching the internet. Personally I was kind of disapointed with the ********** scene, thought it should have been longer and more graphic.

Blersheta
02-11-2012, 02:10 AM
for years i have been trying to download ladies club cant find it ANYWHERE

Castratrix's pet
02-11-2012, 08:45 AM
I just Googled The Ladies Club and the first listing on the menu was Amazon.com. When I clicked on it the first thing listed was used copies of The Ladies Club. It says 21 copies are available staring at 6 dollars. I use Google as my only search engine. Will have to look under "videos" and see what comes up.

Addition: Under Google Videos I typed in The Ladies Club **********. It was uploaded by some member named rain something I think some number in segments each about 15 minutes. You can basically see the whole movie there including the ********** surgery scene which like I said I didn't think was near long enough or graphic and detailed enough, but it is all there.

Ever since seeing that movie (I rented the video years ago) there has always been something to me about the actress Christine Belford who played the woman surgeon who did the castrations.

dankyrobert
02-11-2012, 09:03 AM
I remember grabbing this entire movie from youtube.

I just checked now...its still up there in 6 parts.

if you search for 'ladies club ********' it will come up with all 6 parts.

using a suitable 'downloader' you will have it in no time :)

Blersheta
02-11-2012, 07:13 PM
I remember grabbing this entire movie from youtube.

I just checked now...its still up there in 6 parts.

if you search for 'ladies club ********' it will come up with all 6 parts.

using a suitable 'downloader' you will have it in no time :)

wow thank you now I see it

bookoo
02-11-2012, 09:19 PM
In the Movie "Dead Presidents" there is a close up of a GI with his severed cock & balls in his mouth. He was still alive. He was ********* and penectomized by the Viet Cong. That had to suck !!!!

sloguy
02-12-2012, 07:43 PM
"gorewhore" terrible movie but the first few minutes was good.

skweezme
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
It was uploaded by some member named rain something I think some number in segments each about 15 minutes. You can basically see the whole movie there including the ********** surgery scene which like I said I didn't think was near long enough or graphic and detailed enough, but it is all there.

Can I ask which of the six parts has the ********** scene in? Thanks!

DisParter
08-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Love this forum so much!

Dereknor
08-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Why did noone mentioned "Hard Candy", the whole movie is about a girl ********** a guy ;)

Tomato
08-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Check the BB movie database:
http://bbdatabase.com/

tekelili82
08-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Wes Craven The last house on the left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmgN8lEZBU
at 1:13:37
I hope you enjoy ;)
Thx Wes :thumbup

tekelili82
08-12-2012, 08:20 AM
2001 Maniacs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEpJUcYDXJc
at 2:03

Allybuilder
08-13-2012, 08:56 AM
The 2001 Maniacs one is more disgusting then hot. Person who made that movie is one sick fuck.

pegama78
08-13-2012, 10:08 PM
the famous movie: Ilsa-She Wolf Of The SS (1975).

Perhaps the most famous movie with a good ********** scene that I think.

See: 0:05:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYlri7fpgMQ

:bananad: