PDA

View Full Version : New PUSSY ENVY YAHOO GROUP - PussyEnvyFetish; More info inside!!!

frankbob89
02-15-2012, 10:47 AM
The group's address is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish

I decided to make a new Yahoo group because the other one (PussyEnvy1) is riddled with spamming and bots. And I could not get in touch with the owner of the group for me to take over. So....

Me and a few members are already starting to migrate the content from PussyEnvy1 to this new group called PussyEnvyFetish. And of course, new members are encouraged to upload their own pictures, make captioned images and much more. If there are any artists here who would like to make some drawings, comics, or Poser stuff your material is openly welcome!

So what exactly is Pussy Envy? Here's a excerpt from the new group itself:

If you have ever been hit in the balls by a girl and have always wanted to get them back, but realized you can't and then felt a strange sensation to envy her groin. Then you have Vulva Envy.

This is a group dedicated to the strength of a woman's vulva. Members are encouraged to post stories regarding vulva envy, pictures, pictures with captions and videos and links.

This group isn't just for guys to share their pussy envy experiences, upload pictures and stories and such. If any girls that are on here and are into humiliating men by kicking, squeezing, stomping their balls, you too are welcome to come and help members envy your powerful pussies!

The group's address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish

***Please note that joining the group does require approval by a moderator, but no need to worry as I am usually online a few times per day so there should be little delay in being approved!***

Let's have fun! :jumpsmile :thumbup

frankbob89
02-22-2012, 04:06 PM
The group is still open and growing! New content added daily! Membership is free and you will be approved lickety split!

IMPORTANT!:Needing members who are willing to contribute content as well! Come join us if you haven't already and have fun!

Any artists, creative people who are willing to share their own BB experiences, girls who want to share their own experiences busting guys and seeing their reactions, anyone who is into creating things with Poser, or anyone who wants to add to the growing number of Caption Pics, are all welcome! :bananajum

Remember that the main focus is Pussy Envy but we also focus on Ballbusting, Female Domination and Humiliation. After all that is what Pussy Envy is, the first experience of being humiliated by a girl by having your balls get hurt and then realizing that you are too weak and helpless to do anything about it.

Have an awesome ballbusting day! :jumpsmile

~TheInternetIsBroken~ Moderator and Owner of PussyEnvyFetish

frankbob89
05-09-2012, 04:28 PM
The group seemed a little dead for a while... :cryingblu and I became sad after not seeing new people wanting to join *le tear*

I got a bit curious about the whole Futanari fetish too. If I get enough members who are into that (Futa-Ballbusting too) I will start to add images/videos up on there.

I'd like to have a few discussions going on there too... the message section seems a little lonely :( and needs some cheering up! :D

As always there is very little spam and a whole lot of content! I'm still looking forward to user submitted stuff too! So go now, join, make me and the others on there happy!

We're all weird here right? What the heck is normal anyway?? :bananad: :bananajum

:jumpsmile :jumpsmile <--- I'm weird too! *bounce bounce bounce*

Le Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish/

sicko666
05-10-2012, 12:24 PM
maybe i will stop by, yahoo used to be a active place but it got such a "spam" ridden place with the same couple of images being upped at thousands of clubs in the end i stopped even checking in the end! Especially as the pics were nothing to do with the subject anyway....Perhaps its changed?