PDA

View Full Version : Women's Femdom Fantasies

LilShelly
02-18-2012, 10:31 AM
This is the thread for our Women members to share their secret fantasies.
The one thing we all have in common here, is we have an interest that we feel is not as mainstream as our friends, family, and coworkers. And for that, we may feel ashamed or embarrassed.
Right here we can be ourselves, and express deepest desires without discernment, and hopefully find acceptance within each other, and a sense of well being.
Take your time, and when you are ready, let your thoughts come out here. You might find relief from the likeness of others.
Embrace life and be happy.
Yours Shelly.;)

SamSam
02-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Love to hear all you beautiful ladies on hear talk about your fantasies of how you would *torture a guys bits or cutting them off *for your sexual pleasure*

SamSam
02-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Come on ladies would love to hear your responses

LilShelly
02-23-2012, 10:15 AM
For as long as I have liked boys, there has been a direct connection between my attraction to a particular guy, and the tremendous desire to own him by cutting off his penis.
The intentions are not cruel at heart, rather the want, to share a moment of truth that would never be forgot by either of us.
If I ever found Mr. Right, I would know immediately, as I always do, by the irresistible urge to own what he has been hiding in his pants all of his life. He would have an undeniable attraction for me, and want to share the dream.
The moment would have to be special. I think a getaway to the beach, prepared and knowing the potential outcome. Spending time enjoying our intimacy and romance. Making passionate love, knowing that it may be his last time. My heart would pound, watching him experience his last powerful orgasm, and then... He would watch me quickly make the necessary preparations, then holding it in one hand, and the sharp knife in the other, looking deep into his eyes, I would give into the urge...
I don't know, it is just fantasy, but thanks for letting me share.
Shelly;)

SamSam
02-23-2012, 01:33 PM
For as long as I have liked boys, there has been a direct connection between my attraction to a particular guy, and the tremendous desire to own him by cutting off his penis.
The intentions are not cruel at heart, rather the want, to share a moment of truth that would never be forgot by either of us.
If I ever found Mr. Right, I would know immediately, as I always do, by the irresistible urge to own what he has been hiding in his pants all of his life. He would have an undeniable attraction for me, and want to share the dream.
The moment would have to be special. I think a getaway to the beach, prepared and knowing the potential outcome. Spending time enjoying our intimacy and romance. Making passionate love, knowing that it may be his last time. My heart would pound, watching him experience his last powerful orgasm, and then... He would watch me quickly make the necessary preparations, then holding it in one hand, and the sharp knife in the other, looking deep into his eyes, I would give into the urge...
I don't know, it is just fantasy, but thanks for letting me share.
Shelly;)

God a think I love you.. Lol

curmudgeon
02-23-2012, 07:07 PM
There are several posters on here who would gladly let you practice, just so that when you meet that special someone you will be prepared to act upon your fantasy.

I am not a big penectomy fan, but love it when a woman will share so candidly. I think that it is one of the greatest desires most men have, is to know what women think. You are our greatest mystery.

darkwing
02-25-2012, 09:50 AM

If you are wanting a penis while you wait for that perfect guy to show up, there are markets that sell beef penis. I think they are labeled as "pizzle".http://s1.grouprecipes.com/images/recipes/200/9577745054.jpg (http://www.grouprecipes.com/59411/penis-stew.html#)

Here are some recipes for when you're through playing with them: http://www.livestrong.com/article/480777-how-to-cook-a-beef-pizzle/
http://www.grouprecipes.com/59411/penis-stew.html

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/images/20100208-nastybits-cutpizzle.jpg

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/02/chongqing-style-beef-penis-with-wolfberries-recipe.html:o

LilShelly
02-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Thank you for making me barf.

jiauka
02-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Just buy one ;)

http://ftp.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18787&stc=1&d=1330209322

And start your training

http://ftp.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18788&stc=1&d=1330209322

http://ftp.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18789&stc=1&d=1330209448

Pnek2me
02-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Just buy one ;)

Great pix!

humanbean
02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
http://ftp.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18787&stc=1&d=1330209322

hhmmm..... 50 grams. musta been from the discount bin.

Dude
02-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Nice pics, and shelly you can share all you want, not because I said so, but just , you know, because.

Richter
02-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Good work chasing off the women, boys. Every time someone hot, open, and literate decides to post, everyone wants to project their own fantasies onto her.

She made this thread for Women's Femdom Fantasies, not men's.

buckrix
03-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Hello there penectomy fans :)

Thought I'd share two more cents of mine on our favourite subject...
The way a penis just dangles there, such an exposed, vulnerable and obvious target, ultimately not necessary for a guy to live, and so in a sense disposable, it's sort of surprising that more people don't share our fantasy. Or maybe they do and their just too embarrassed to acknowledge it to themselves, let alone others. I've noticed that when the subject of Lorenna Bobbitt, the Hostel II cock chopping scene, or the film Teeth come up in conversations, there's always at least one woman who seems to find it hilarious. Similarly, whenever people talk about punishments for rapists, or cheaters, there's usually a woman with a beautiful glint in her eye who'll enthusiastically insist that these men should lose their cocks. To the women here, how do you feel when these conversations come up? Are you keen to take part, laugh along and makes suggestions? Or do you become awkward because your secret fetish is being discussed?

Whenever these conversations come up I always find myself very turned on, and have to try to give the impression that I'm disgusted by what there saying, whilst at the same time trying to get them to carry on talking. I'm sure these women have secret domination fantasies. That's the beauty of the internet I suppose, we can share our fantasies and can let people know our most strange and kinky perversions, without them ever knowing who we really are. We could walk past one another tomorrow and have no clue of the potential we had to make each others horniest desires come true. How often I wish my dark kink was considered a completely normal thing, making it easy to find a like minded lady to role play with.

How would the ladies on this forum suggest a guy tell his girlfriend about his fetish? I told my ex when I was very drunk once. Luckily she was a very open minded woman, and had her own **** fantasies, so although she did find it weird, with her own non-conventional fantasies she was eventually willing to try a little fantasy play. She liked being verbally abused, so I'd pretend I'd slept with one of her friends, because she was a worthless slut etc. Then halfway through she'd convince me to let her tie me up. Then she'd turn on me, threaten to punish me the only way she can see fit, and then leave the room. I'd hear her going into the kitchen, into the utensils drawers, and then she'd return, holding a big pair of scissors. My cock has never stayed so hard for so long! It was nearly painful. And not just because of how hard she could squeeze the scissor blades without cutting me! The strong pressure right at the base of my cock, whilst she held it tightly at the end, felt incredible. She'd lower herself onto it slowly, still holding the scissors to me, riding me whilst taunting me, saying things like "you don't think I'd really do it, do you?". She once gave me a blow job whilst holding scissors to the base of my cock. Undoubtedly the hottest sexual experience of my life!

Some more questions for the ladies here, when you look at a pair of scissors, a big knife, or garden shears, do they bring a smile to your face, remind you of your urges, and make you think of men you'd like to use them on? And when you're with a guy in bed, maybe riding him, his cock deep inside you, do you look down at him and fantasise about cutting it off? Do you think you'll ever find a guy you can share and explore your fantasy with?

lws8512
03-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Good work chasing off the women, boys. Every time someone hot, open, and literate decides to post, everyone wants to project their own fantasies onto her.

Ditto.

Thank you for making me barf.

That was a pretty good hint that you guys should have backed off.

ohowtheyhurt
03-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Perhaps LilShelly would enjoy the below site rather than "hacked off cock on a plate". Much respect to femmefatale1983 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=17393) who posted a link that led me to this site. Nothing hotter than a woman that actually is sexually aroused by ballbusting as opposed to finding yourself being led to a pay-site. Not really into financial femdom either.

http://bbuster.livejournal.com/2003/08/31/

-My never ending quest to make panties wet..... -Oh ;)

buckrix
03-03-2012, 12:05 PM

In defence of my above post I should point out that I was asked by Lilshelly to contribute to her thread, and so do not feel I have violated its' sanctity.

Whilst I wouldn't dream of trying to speak on her behalf, and whilst she has titled the thread 'Womens Femdom Fantasies', my impression is that she'd simply like to be a part of people discussing and sharing their penectomy related fantasies, without having every post directed solely at her. I believe she hopes and intends to encourage openness, particularly from other women, as part of helping herself and others accept themselves and realise that the intimate sexual desires they may have hidden and kept secret for so long are alot more normal and commonplace than one might expect. Such acceptance and validation is massively important to a persons' perception of themselves, as there are no doubt many who feel deeply troubled by what they deem to be their shameful and excruciatingly embarassing sexual fantasy. Reading of others who are willing to share their very similar and intimate kinks and urges helps people accept themselves, gain self esteem, and become more confident in who they are as a person. Once a person finds and accepts this comfort and reassurance, it becomes alot easier to explore, discuss, and have fun with.

Putting every woman immediately on the spot who dares post on here, pestering them for attention, and like Richter says, projecting your own fantasies onto them, does not help matters. This may be intended to be welcoming, but I would guess this makes some feel conspicuously singled out, rather than accepted. Hence the majority of women only popping up briefly every once in a while, before receiving an online mauling by the pack of horny hyena's we can't help but become.
I should at this point admit and apologise for probably being a part of this problem. I can only hope I've at least been polite and non-persecutorial in my contributions and mild pesterings.

LilShelly
03-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Thank you Buckrix for my support. Each of us is so unique, it makes the subject matter here diverse and somewhat obscure to others. Hopefully we can all find peace with each other, and content within ourselves. I mean where else can we go and speak what is on our minds?
There have been several times that my friends get on the subject of cutting off a guys dick, but a little giggle is about the most that I have ever contributed to that topic. So yes I become awkward. For all I know my friends might be intrigued by my kink.
I would imagine for a guy to have a similar fetish, it would be very difficult to share it with his girlfriend. No matter how he did it, he would be taking a chance of being dismissed as a fool. However, if he was determined to take that chance, those words would probably be better understood if they were shared in a romantic setting, like during a long walk, or over a candle lit dinner. Chances are more women may be open to the subject than one would expect.
I do own a very nice set of kitchen knives, and cooking was not what was on my mind when I bought them. I love those knives, especially the big long one.
And yes, when I have been with guys in the past, the thought of cutting off his penis is constantly on my mind, especially while making love. Hopefully someday I find a man that will share my fantasy.
Cheers
Shelly;)

dicky
03-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Slightly off-topic, but she obviously has done and thought about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=ey8cLpXlXik

buckrix
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi LilShelly,

I know I slightly sanctimoniously chastised other guys for focusing all their messages towards you, but as we're lacking in fellow posters, and as I've been enjoying writing about my fantasies rather than just indulging them lately, I thought I'd write to you again...

One thing I'd like to share, actually the main thing I feel a little nervous and anxious about revealing on the forum (I don't actually know why, considering what I've already shared..., maybe it's because this to me represents the core of my fantasy), is how my penectomy fantasy often seems to boil down to one word. I mean, the sight of scissors blades at the base of a mans cock while a woman stretches it out to get every last inch, gets me turned on beyond words. But there's one key word often associated with this situation: - …..Chop.
I don't know why or what it is about it, but this one word seems to get the blood flowing to my penis very strong. “I really want to chop it off”, “You're gonna get your dick chopped off”, “Soon I'll be chopping your cock off”, etc etc etc. These are the words I dream of hearing a woman say to me. If she was holding a weapon as she says it, preferably scissors or garden shears, then I'm sure I'd barely be able to restrain myself. Do you have any thoughts on this? Does this word affect you at all?

Are there any more questions you'd like myself or others to answer on your thread?

Keep in touch,

Rob

P.S.
Did you see the photo I sent?

P.P.S
I'd like to send you another personal message if that's ok? When I try it tells me your mailbox is full :(

LilShelly
03-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I like the word "chop" too. It goes well with, "He is so fine, I just want to chop his dick off." Or I could let another girl know, "I'm going to chop off his weenier." Or I could say during the heat of the moment, "I'm going to chop it off now." All sexy.
As far as the scissors go, my fantasy has always been to hold his penis in one hand, and to "chop" it off with the other. Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy. So yeah, scissors could be the tool of choice, they would have to be very good scissors though.
My question for a guy that willingly participated in this scenario is. How would you feel about a woman if she actually did chop off your penis? How would you feel the moment it happened? How would you feel about her later on after it was all healed up?
Share your thoughts.
Shelly;)

try
03-11-2012, 01:13 PM
I like the word "chop" too. It goes well with, "He is so fine, I just want to chop his dick off." Or I could let another girl know, "I'm going to chop off his weenier." Or I could say during the heat of the moment, "I'm going to chop it off now." All sexy.
As far as the scissors go, my fantasy has always been to hold his penis in one hand, and to "chop" it off with the other. Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy. So yeah, scissors could be the tool of choice, they would have to be very good scissors though.
My question for a guy that willingly participated in this scenario is. How would you feel about a woman if she actually did chop off your penis? How would you feel the moment it happened? How would you feel about her later on after it was all healed up?
Share your thoughts.
Shelly;)

Hi Shelly. Your'e not the only woman I've come across whose turned on by the thought of assualting us males weakest points, but I've not encountered your fantasy before. It's usually attacking the balls with knees and hands, though even then not frequently. The internet has given girls the chance to share their desires, as men have long done through magazines, and it's a revelation what some girls say. I thought it was just us men who were perverts, LOL. But I've seen far more women who are masochistic, I've corresponded with a few and have been commissioned to do drawings by some, always of women being beaten up by women. There are even Yahoo groups devoted to it.
To return to your fantasy I don't think you'll ever find a man who actually will let you cut his dick off, but have you thought of trying to find one who'd agree to a milder version of that. For example I've had the experience of a girl punching my erect penis, hard, with alternating left and right hooks, and I loved it! A trainer can be used to whack the penis, it's hard enough to feel like a thump and leaves a stinging pain that lasts quite a while, I speak from experience.
Just a suggestion, let me know what you think.

Youthmane
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Share your thoughts.
Shelly;)

mostly Like to think of it in Fantasy only. however, if I don't feel like there is a real threat then it's not as much as a Turn-on. I'd like to scare myself to let a girl in RealLife, "Chop Chop" that would be so Hot! & the look on her face, & words as she tease. Humiliation. I like all that. but I also like sex alot, & I have a nice health 8" long + Thick around too. would be sad.

so yeah, if it really happen. after I was be sad. After it healed, I'd always be horny. Blue Ballz for Life. like a permanent chastity Cage. :cryingblu

How would you feel about her later

I wouldn't hate her, I wouldn't report her. I could tell the Doctor it was an accident. ops while cooking maybe. if she wanted to leave, we go are different ways. like she'd still wanna find another. maybe i'd be boring now I don't have one anymore for her to cut. or if she'd like to stay awhile. I could still pleasure her many different ways. & could still have lots of fun. :jumpsmile

any girls here wanna have fun ? Maybe LilShelly?
feel free to Message me. + I have Yahoo. just let me know your from this Forum site. I get some Spam Bots.

spidermale
03-13-2012, 04:15 PM
If it really happened, I'd be in a lot of pain and would need to go to the hospital. I wouldnt press charges. I'd say it was an accident. And Shelly, just think, You'd get to visit him in the hospital and tease him a little! Plus, the nurses would all know what happened...

Tomato
03-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Share your thoughts.
Shelly;)

What you write is almost my fantasy. I did some scissor play with a girlfriend I had some years ago, and if she had really chopped my package off I wouldn't have been mad because I told her my fantasy to do and it was my fault not to stop her early enough (if there is a chance, if she doesn't do it too fast :cool: , but also in this case it was still my wish). The moment it happens would also be my ecstasy.
When all healed up my feelings to her wouldn't change.

finally
03-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Just to be holding it afterward would be my point of total ecstasy.
Share your thoughts.
Shelly;)
Hi. :)
Do you already have a general idea of the few little technical details involved? ;)
I'm generally quite aroused by the though of a nice woman holding my chopped-off penis in her hand. Hell, yes I am. :D But.
If a woman really just did it without caring for anything else, I would be in such a pain that I'd probably notice nothing at all. And even if I could think of something, it would probably be more about bleeding and infection than about the sexy situation. :cryingblu
No, I'd prefer to be locally anesthesized and have it tied off and then have to watch how she is taking that thing off, without beeing able to stop her now.
I'd be VERY aroused. :D I don't want to have a last orgasm beforehand, only be aroused, because ...well, that's what it is all about: Having her taking my penis away. No orgasms with that thing anymore!
It would be the most arousing situation for me to have her standing before me and enjoying that I don't have it anymore.
And. I don't think this feelings would change in general, because, as always: Whats arousing is not to be without a penis per se, but the woman who enjoys my situation...! ;)

:bananawin

"the irresistible urge to own what he has been hiding in his pants all of his life." Very nicely said. ;)

LilShelly
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Everything comes down to that one moment in time, the point of no return.
The world would be wonderful if I had that perfect guy, nice build, soft voice, cute smile and sexy eyes. My big concern, how to tell him about my urge to chop off hie penis came out so easily, it turns out it is a fantasy of his, and he told me first. He thinks I am just playing along, and I am, pumping my mind and body with an overwhelming sexual sensation every time we role play.
I am holding his plump yet flaccid penis in my hand, tugging it gently, with the heavy chrome scissors pressed firmly against his lower torso. The scissors are open wide, with the back of the jaw eagerly planted at the base of his shaft.
I look deep into his dark eyes, and he gives me a sparkle of reassurance as he has done every time we act this out. My heart pumps with desire for his body. My mind swims in a confusion quickly away from from all that is moral, and deep into all that I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.

athlete8inches
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi LilShelly I love your interest, tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full haha :)

Youthmane
03-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.
His kind eyes still look into mine, as my eyes look down at the treasure that I hold. Looking back into his eyes, I raise the penis, and feel it softly against my cheek and lips as he realizes what I have done.

WoW !! I like that Roleplay.... would like to chat more with you. feel free to Drop a Message. :jumpsmile

cosmo144
03-16-2012, 03:57 AM
every male must surrender to female; to give up ones jewels is the most precious gift a man can give to his woman

Just Hanging
03-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Nice fantasy Shelly, it sounds like your thoughts swim in the dark sea of lust and desire. Thank you for giving us a peek into your world.
I have the utmost respect for you and your fantasy, and wish you the best in experiencing your dream. You are a very special person, and deserve to get what you want. Be proud of who you are.
Just a question about yourself. If the tables were turned a bit, and you were with Mr. Perfect, you both shared the same fantasy, only he also liked to hold those shears, pressed flat against your breasts just a couple snips away from holding you nipples in his hand. You would provide him with a great sense of satisfaction, and the new look would be cute, nice smooth titties, a very erotic sacrifice on your part.
Would you honor his request?

darkwing
03-19-2012, 06:30 PM
The world would be wonderful if I had that perfect guy, nice build, soft voice, cute smile and sexy eyes. My big concern, how to tell him about my urge to chop off hie penis came out so easily, it turns out it is a fantasy of his, and he told me first. He thinks I am just playing along, and I am, pumping my mind and body with an overwhelming sexual sensation every time we role play.
I am holding his plump yet flaccid penis in my hand, tugging it gently, with the heavy chrome scissors pressed firmly against his lower torso. The scissors are open wide, with the back of the jaw eagerly planted at the base of his shaft.
I look deep into his dark eyes, and he gives me a sparkle of reassurance as he has done every time we act this out. My heart pumps with desire for his body. My mind swims in a confusion quickly away from from all that is moral, and deep into all that I desire as the urge overpowers my body. I am squeezing the handles, not realizing how much, the sound of the scissor blades closing makes me breath, not yet realizing that I am holding it in my hand, but it is no longer attached to his body.

That is such vivid imagery!:Baahaha:

I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end, but it would have to be in a "deathbed" type of scenario -- where I know I will definitely not be needing it anymore. Unfortunately, I'd probably be too old and gray for you to be much interested in someone like that by that time.;)

Best of luck in finding that special someone!

strong
03-20-2012, 04:42 AM
WoW !! I like that Roleplay.... would like to chat more with you. feel free to Drop a Message. :jumpsmile

Read her posts, than you would know that it is no roleplay.

But Shelly is a nice girl and you can keep your balls:iluvu:

EricaBB
03-20-2012, 05:51 AM

I love that imagery... If only it were like that. If you could chop one off without dealing with the annoying screaming and bleeding.

Why can't I just cut off a penis and that be the end of it. He has one less dick, I have one more, end of story.

But noo, they gotta scream in pain. Guys are so sensitive, and they wonder why they get kicked in the nuts. I just wanna toughen them up! Promise...

Oh yes, and I figured I would add to the conversation as another woman. This is a thread of fantasies, so... I take it you mean things I would love to do but probably could never do... So, here we go.

I'd like to get a giant fish-hook, and put a dick on it like a grub worm, by inserting the hook into the urethra and bending the dick to wrap around the hook. THEN cut it off and go catch some big ones!

This is a ridiculous fantasy, but... I've always wanted to have a room with hundreds of men under the floorboards, with their balls all coming through holes in the floor like on a trample board. Even though it's physically not possible due to the size of the men under the floor, I still imagine them all being close, so that no matter where you step, you step on balls. It would be a solid floor of BALLS! and when you fuck with the balls, you can hear the muffled screams of the men below. Oh, the fun I'd have with that! I'd roll around on them, play some House of Pain and Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump up, Jump up, and Get Down!... And once I'm done having fun, I'll slap on some cleats and jump around popping all the balls like bubble wrap! Oh, what a day!

bustedballboy
03-20-2012, 02:34 PM
This is a ridiculous fantasy, but... I've always wanted to have a room with hundreds of men under the floorboards, with their balls all coming through holes in the floor like on a trample board. Even though it's physically not possible due to the size of the men under the floor, I still imagine them all being close, so that no matter where you step, you step on balls. It would be a solid floor of BALLS! and when you fuck with the balls, you can hear the muffled screams of the men below. Oh, the fun I'd have with that! I'd roll around on them, play some House of Pain and Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump up, Jump up, and Get Down!... And once I'm done having fun, I'll slap on some cleats and jump around popping all the balls like bubble wrap! Oh, what a day!

OMG yes, this!! This is my thing too, except in my case to be one of the guys under the floor, waiting for my balls to be crunched and pulped by some nice women walking above. In my version it's a bar, ladies only of course, and high-heels are very welcome too.

I'd never have thought any women would have the exact same fantasy so it's great to hear your thoughts Erica :o I even had the same concern about it not being physically possible to fit all the guys underneath! But I was happy with the idea that you could still get say 50 guys under a good size floor, and the balls popping underfoot would be more of an occasional bonus for the women.. :D

I don't mean to butt in on the thread but your response was just too awesome to go unnoticed!

bbb

Youthmane
03-20-2012, 02:53 PM
I love that imagery... If only it were like that. If you could chop one off without dealing with the annoying screaming and bleeding.

Why can't I just cut off a penis and that be the end of it. He has one less dick, I have one more, end of story.

But noo, they gotta scream in pain. Guys are so sensitive, and they wonder why they get kicked in the nuts. I just wanna toughen them up! Promise...

Oh yes, and I figured I would add to the conversation as another woman. This is a thread of fantasies, so... I take it you mean things I would love to do but probably could never do... So, here we go.

I'd like to get a giant fish-hook, and put a dick on it like a grub worm, by inserting the hook into the urethra and bending the dick to wrap around the hook. THEN cut it off and go catch some big ones!

that's Sexy, PoP them like Bubble Wrap. :jumpsmile Jump

you could put my 8" on a Fish hook if you'd like.,

Blersheta
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM

holy crap ouch to all of that but I love those fanties very orignal and hot!

curmudgeon
03-20-2012, 10:45 PM
I think the idea of men being reduced to only a pair of balls protruding through a wall or floor is a pretty common fantasy. I think it may touch on several aspects of the bb fetish. For some women they don't want to be thought of as being sadistic, and if they are only hurting "balls" and don't have to think of them as being attached to a man it is not such a big deal. For other people it has to do with the complete vulnerability of the position.

I don't want the cleats, but I don't think that Erica would have no problem finding plenty of volunteers to join her floor to make it interesting.

bustme2hard
03-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Ya, I also love the constant-ball-popping scenario -- tens of manhoods being taken away each minute, and a blissful care-free smile on Erica the entire time. :)

"No-sons-for-you!" POP, POP!, Repeat.

http://www.seinfeldonline.com/yevkasem.jpg

(Ok, sorry for the mood-killer masculine image above. Just wanted to show the quote I was modifying.)

I don't know if this is wrong, but I like to imagine girls with a glee for killing sperm, obviously through ballbusting. The whole defiant "I don't want babies!" attitude fueling it, I guess. I guess if I was Catholic I'd think that was wrong, but I'm not.

Stonebear
03-21-2012, 03:29 PM

Fortunately for you millions of nerds worldwide are trying to make some sort of real-life lightsaber. Of course there will still be some screaming with the resulting burn, but not as much as if there is a bloody mess of flesh dangling about.

I agree with you that lilShelly's post has great imagery. The feeling of deep personal attachment makes a moment more enticing regardless of other factors.

david muren
03-21-2012, 03:39 PM
a gag could help the screaming,maybe a red hot blade for the blood?
;)

LilShelly
03-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Thank you Erica for your sexy ideas, a floor of balls would be a very fun place to be. I would like to feel the balls under my bare feet. If it was in a bar, it would be funny if there were balls lined up all the way down the bar top. Imagine the games we could play there.:Baahaha:
I bet a guy would scream if you stuck a giant fish hook through his weenier before you cut it off, but I want my guy to be quiet. That's why I would make it quick and painless.
As far as the tables being turned, and my nipples being the victim of sadism, that would be an entirely different story. If the scenario unfolded in a way that provided us with extreme erotic satisfaction, I may have no choice in making the sacrifice.
Thanks for making this interesting.
Shelly;)

bustme2hard
03-22-2012, 10:05 AM
As far as the tables being turned, and my nipples being the victim of sadism, that would be an entirely different story. If the scenario unfolded in a way that provided us with extreme erotic satisfaction, I may have no choice in making the sacrifice.

I should resist responding to this, because like every guy here, we want to hear from the WOMEN, not the men, but I just had to respond because hurting my wife's nipples, profoundly but at her delight, is exactly what I've been engaged in these past few days.

(I now bust my own balls for posting, and quietly slink away in shame...)

Shelly;)

Indeed! Just as interesting as I know I've made it uninteresting with my pointless male drivel.

Please, WOMEN, carry on. :ibow4u:

Design
03-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Thank you Erica for your sexy ideas, a floor of balls would be a very fun place to be. I would like to feel the balls under my bare feet. If it was in a bar, it would be funny if there were balls lined up all the way down the bar top. Imagine the games we could play there.:Baahaha:
I bet a guy would scream if you stuck a giant fish hook through his weenier before you cut it off, but I want my guy to be quiet. That's why I would make it quick and painless.
Shelly;)
shelly would you like your guy to cut your clit off if you are cutting his weinner off?:bananajum

mick_sl8ter
03-23-2012, 01:19 AM
holy crap ouch to all of that but I love those fanties very orignal and hot!

I have had a similar fantasy for more than 20 years. Of women doing this. So it is not so original, but very hot indeed !
In my version it was more like a cave and the walls were also paved with cock&balls and women could do whatever they want with the male genitals.

Just Hanging
03-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi Shelly, thought you might enjoy this picture.
It just goes to show, the cuties always get what they want.

LilShelly
03-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh my! I do enjoy that picture. She obviously got what she wanted. I love the smug look she has holding her trophy. Do you know anything about her, or him? It would be fun to know.
Thank you, Shelly;)

EricaBB
03-23-2012, 11:21 AM
I have had a similar fantasy for more than 20 years. Of women doing this. So it is not so original, but very hot indeed !
In my version it was more like a cave and the walls were also paved with cock&balls and women could do whatever they want with the male genitals.

With all the thinking and fantasizing that people into ballbusting do... There's probably no such thing as an original idea, unless it were entirely ridiculous.

So here, I go with the most original FemDom idea of all time..

You're flying in an airplane, everything's going great... Until a psycho bitch with a knife starts running into the cockpit, yelling "THIS PLANE'S GOING TO MADAGASCAR OR I CHOP YOUR COCK OFF"... You're one scared pilot, so you turn around and head to Madagascar...But she chops your dick off anyway... Tough luck.. Now the crazy psycho bitch is jumping out of the plane, but the catch is, she's tied her body to every pair of balls on the plane... Suddenly, every man on the plane is in pain, but since the combined strength of all the balls is strong enough to hold the crazy psycho bitch, they remain intact. When suddenly, another crazy woman with a knife starts chopping off balls one by one.... slowly putting the force of the woman hanging out of the plane on a smaller number of testicles. FINALLY, there are only two men left with balls. They are hanging on to their seats, trying not to be pulled out of the plane.... One man's balls are stretching to their limits... when suddenly... RIP - the force takes them right off. He screams and runs to jump out of the plane like all the rest of the tormented men did in their agony... The last man's balls are holding up surprisingly well. But then a giant shark leaped out of the ocean and ate the entire plane...

While a giant octopus feasted on the squirming bodies of neutered men.

Now do you understand why airport security is a necessity?

vela73
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
But then a giant shark leaped out of the ocean and ate the entire plane...

Hah hah hah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

Stonebear
03-23-2012, 08:55 PM

Erica I have to thank you for one of the most belly-aching laughs I have had in a long time.

jiauka
03-24-2012, 02:31 PM

How about a piranha eating the remaining penises?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNnjvYx_qD8

tobby
03-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Rasputin’s (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputin) housemaid (who was also apparently his lover) happened upon the aftermath of the murder, found The Penis, took it away and hid it. As you do.

A few years later some Russian ex-pats living in Paris acquired The Penis and started a cult around it. This is the sort of activity people got up to in the days before television.

Then in the 1920's somehow Rasputin’s daughter Maria Rasputin found out about the cult and demanded they give her father’s penis to her as it was rightfully hers.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/Gardyloo/83103855.jpg
Maria Rasputin: Guardian of her father’s penis until she died.

Up until that point, the penis had been kept in a wooden casket, but now it was deposited into a pickle jar and presumably kept in Maria’s house.

Rasputin’s penis, kept by his daughter until her death in 1977. Hello? Dr. Freud?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/Gardyloo/rasputins-penis.jpg

http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/sex/images/Rasputins-Penis.jpg

Maria was in possession of her father’s penis until her death in 1977.

http://cafejovanka.blogspot.com/2009/03/rasputins-penis.html

bustme2hard
03-25-2012, 04:33 PM
http://cafejovanka.blogspot.com/2009/03/rasputins-penis.html

Lol @ how closely and seriously those women are looking at it. :D What do they expect to see upon such a thorough inspection?
Inner monologue: "Yep... that's a penis alright. ... Yep, there it is -- his penis. ... Yes-sir-ee..."

Just Hanging
03-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Here is another sweetheart that got what she wanted.

pavel_the_dark
03-29-2012, 04:40 AM

damm, if she want's another all she has to do is ask.

LilShelly
03-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Who are the girls in these pictures? They are living my dream.

bustme2hard
03-29-2012, 08:12 AM

Niiiiice. :thumbup That's all I have to say.

dommom16
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM
I just thinks that its cute that ANY daughter would have daddies cock and balls in a jar to look at and let's be honest giggle at too. Its like the creation is now greater (and sexier) than the creator kinda thing

Go daughters!!!!!!

buckrix
03-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi Lilshelly,

To answer your questions from a while back,....

If I were a willing participant in such a scenario I would have to be completely and utterly in love with the woman. Not mere lust or simple infatuation, but the kind of love that inhabits every fibre of my being, leaving me without a single shred of doubt that she is 'the one'. I believe this would extend beyond just feeling it, to knowing, beyond reason, that it no longer matters if I ever experience sexual pleasure again, for I have found the person I am meant to be with. If am ever fortunate enough to find such a woman, I think my willingness to go through with it would be the perfect litmus test, revealing my pure and blind commitment to her. It would be the ultimate sacrifice, and a perfect permanent physical symbol of my total devotion and reverence.

The moment it happened I think I would probably feel euphoric, connected to her in a whole new, infinitely deeper way. I am not a particularly spiritual person, but I imagine it would also leave me feeling spiritually connected to her, both as it happened, and from there on after.

When you say you picture yourself with one hand holding his penis as you chop it off with the other, would this be holding the tip and stretching it out, or with your hand wrapped around the length of it? Does it matter to you how big his penis is?

The pictures being posted of women holding severed penises I think are sadly photoshopped :( Although the one of rasputin's in a jar I believe is real. The ones I've posted below are real too, and my favourite role play type situations (or the way I'd like it done if I ever find that perfect woman).

I have a story I've been working on for a while that I'd like to post sometime soon. It was intended for someone I used to IM with for a few years, but I never got round to finishing it, and now she's gotten married and no longer feels she can indulge in horny kinky chat with me. It was a shame, because we had some amazing conversations and got to know each other really well, but she started to feel guilty about sharing things with me that she hadn't shared with her husband. Particularly as there were times when she was 'enjoying herself' with me whilst he was in the next room. Since then she's started to open up to him about her fantasies, and is now getting all the role play fun she needs. If you, or any of the women on this forum would like me to re-write the female character to represent you, let me know. And if there are any details about yourself or aspects relating to your own personal penectomy fantasy that you'd like me to include, let me know :)

Hope you like the pics,

Rob

squeezemyballsplease
03-29-2012, 03:02 PM
I like the fourth pic above.
Wearing a ring on the small finger while cutting is top of superiority in my eyes.

humanbean
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
interesting as these images are, i get a little annoyed when they use those dinky little paper-cutting scissors. nobody short of a body-builder would have strength enough to get it done. that's assuming the plastic handles don't break off first. lot of things would work way better; even a steak knife or paring knife could saw through. but if you had your heart set on scissors, go with garden shears(needs TWO hands so you can put arm strength into it, plus the handles are near a foot long & give lots of leverage).

mick_sl8ter
03-29-2012, 06:09 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2n7iq8z.jpg

pavel_the_dark
03-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Slightly off the original topic, but here's one I like. (okay 2)

Just Hanging
03-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Shelly you should join the dick chop club. It would be great to see you standing there naked holding your first trophy.

Jenny69
03-30-2012, 10:00 AM

Take your time, and when you are ready, let your thoughts come out here. You might find relief from the likeness of others.
Yours Shelly.;)

I like this, plus we do share near identical fantasies. :iluvu:

Jenny

EricaBB
03-30-2012, 05:47 PM
I like this, plus we do share near identical fantasies. :iluvu:

Jenny

That is so odd, huh?

LilShelly
03-31-2012, 08:07 AM
That is not odd, we both have the perfect fantasy.
Tell us more.;)

tkm1
03-31-2012, 08:28 AM
A little bit of food for thought to any women out there who want to see some real chopped up penises, if you can find the Bodies exhibit anywhere near you... granted it is a bit old now, but still tours... i went a couple years ago in nyc and saw about 6 severed penises in various forms of choppitude. Some flayed open, some skinned, some just disembodied, but the coolest one was cut by a laser like a salami on a meatslicer in about 20 pieces then laid out over the span of about a foot or so. Imagine being the technician in charge of that little endeavor lol.

My sister went in virginia to a different but similar exhibit and she said she saw many skinned and either exposed or severed penises as well. I guess its a bit of a, what can we do that noone has seen before, theme. Oh and all of the exhibits are open air so you COULD touch anything they just say not to. I did seea picture of my sister holding hands with a dead woman who had been skinned and put into a ballerina position.

Granted it isnt the same as chopping off a guys dick while he can feel it physically and emotionally, but you do get to see some chopped up cocks. Just thought some of you may be interested.

Jenny69
03-31-2012, 12:39 PM
That is not odd, we both have the perfect fantasy.
Tell us more.;)

My fantasies of chopping a man wiener with scissors while holding it tight in my hand, and cutting with my other hand started when I was very young, and started dating. One night I sneak to a party with a boy I barely knew, we play, and push, and stuff, and we move away from the others, I sat down in a children chair, and he without a warning started joking with me as if pushing his penis into my face, I laugh and pretend to bite it, all the sudden he pull his penis out of his pants, surprised me, I thought it was quite gross, but couldn't keep my eyes from it. I keep quiet, and hold it with both hands then with one very tight, then as hard as I could and he make a noise so I release a little. I look at it for long time, and felt its warm, while looking at our fire where the other boys were setting wieners to the fire with sticks, and imagine what may feel like to chop off one, and set it to the fire.
:)

Jenny

SamSam
03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Wow... That story is so hot Jenny.

Ruthven
03-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Excuse me, I would like to ask in the fantasies that have been talked about so far how connected the idea of the cock and the guy are? Is there a difference in which is sexier? I mean... do you find it more erotic the idea of the guy you like who no longer will have his cock or having the power over and possession of the cock?

I am interested in this as it relates to a gender question as well. I'll tell my full story some other time but I will start that I am an intersex person. Where I am from, at the time I was born, it was still a practice to do gender assignment at birth for children like me. So it's something different to me that I was assigned as a male and therefore - after a lot of surgery through my young life - have a functioning penis. But my gender identity is very fluid. I am often seeing myself as more male or more female. A few years ago I became involved with someone that led me to a similar fantasy as this. It occurred to me that some of the reasons I did not freak out about this and eventually became interested personally involve the similarity to sex change or emasculation. What I would like to ask is whether the women who are posting these thoughts ever feel as if this act could be related to a feeling of gender neutrality or even masculine identity for themselves. Does this fantasy correspond at all to a role reversal where your guy goes toward female and you go toward male?

SamSam
04-01-2012, 03:06 AM
What would be cool is a holiday destination that's purely for ball busters, somewhere sunshine hot so your not wearing much or nothing?*
Your holiday starts when the plane lands and your greeted by at kick in the balls from the hostesses, your then taken to your resort and checked in at which point your told under no circumstances that your allowed to cum in anyway if you do you'd face extreme punishment??. So You could be sunbathing eating dancing at a party etc etc, and at any-point some woman that's feels horny and wants to ball bust or denial you or even cut your balls or cock off can. After her fun and *orgasm laugh at you and then just carry on what she was doing. Oh if you cum you get taken to a hole on the beach and your buried in the sand with only your cock& balls exposed to the full sun getting sunburn so every one can watch your bits slowly getting burnt in the heat and laugh and make fun of you and even play with it with vegetable oil to help the sunburn.

finally
04-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Oh my! I do enjoy that picture. [...] Do you know anything about her, or him?
If it's marked "rsanirz s86200" then it's a photo-manip I made. Look at my profile to find all of them.

;)

Youthmane
04-01-2012, 07:09 AM
My fantasies of chopping a man wiener with scissors while holding it tight in my hand, and cutting with my other hand started when I was very young, and started dating. One night I sneak to a party with a boy I barely knew, we play, and push, and stuff, and we move away from the others, I sat down in a children chair, and he without a warning started joking with me as if pushing his penis into my face, I laugh and pretend to bite it, all the sudden he pull his penis out of his pants, surprised me, I thought it was quite gross, but couldn't keep my eyes from it. I keep quiet, and hold it with both hands then with one very tight, then as hard as I could and he make a noise so I release a little. I look at it for long time, and felt its warm, while looking at our fire where the other boys were setting wieners to the fire with sticks, and imagine what may feel like to chop off one, and set it to the fire.

Jenny

Sexy Story Jenny. Wish we still Chat, again. I still have the same IM. message me some time. :jumpsmile

clloyd
04-02-2012, 10:22 AM
it seems to me that women's fantasies in the ballbusting department predominantly revolve around cocks and balls being cut off. I wonder though, do any girls fantasize simply about hurting a guy's balls? I mean, minus the whole ********** bit? I understand why it would be appealing but personally i'm not into it and (as a guy) I woud want my girlfriend to fully get off on the good ol' squeezing-punching-other-inventive-things, non-permanent damage stuff. Good-natured, consensual ballbusting.
Do you think any girls would just be into that, or would the idea of popping those balls always be on their minds?

Design
04-02-2012, 10:58 AM

Jenny
jenny just like you i would love my weiner cut off by a girl with scissors, i can only dream what it would be like. having a girl put a pair of scissors around my weiner for fun would be a good start with. :iluvu: i look forward from hearing from you on pm again hun .

Rebecca
04-02-2012, 12:52 PM
it seems to me that women's fantasies in the ballbusting department predominantly revolve around cocks and balls being cut off. I wonder though, do any girls fantasize simply about hurting a guy's balls? I mean, minus the whole ********** bit? I understand why it would be appealing but personally i'm not into it and (as a guy) I woud want my girlfriend to fully get off on the good ol' squeezing-punching-other-inventive-things, non-permanent damage stuff. Good-natured, consensual ballbusting.
Do you think any girls would just be into that, or would the idea of popping those balls always be on their minds?

I fantasize about it all, and have done a lot of it. Though I haven't cut off a guy's wiener or nuts, that is certainly part of some of my fantasies. But I have, and enjoy kicking, kneeing and stomping a guy's nuts as well. Very much in fact!

Rebecca

skweezme
04-02-2012, 01:33 PM
But I have, and enjoy kicking, kneeing and stomping a guy's nuts as well. Very much in fact!

OMG! :iluvu:

tkm1
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
One of my exes told me about one of her fantasies in great detail. It was very hard to hide the bulge i got hearing her talk about a specific guy she wanted to emasculate and how she wanted to do it. Since this is the womens fantasies i figure why not share.

She wanted to seduce this guy she used to date and get him into a lying down position then bind his hands and once he couldnt move she wanted to get a shotgun and press it against just his balls then blow them off. She wanted to hear him crying in pain then take her time cutting off his penis with a small knife needing to saw at it back and forth over and over the whole time running it through her fingers and fiddling with it while she drew out his pain. She said just cutting it off quickly was too kind and he needed to suffer and have it taken off very slowly.

The length of time she spent describing how she wanted to saw off his cock really turned me on and i imagined her giving me some form of pleasure all the while secretly thinking about how she may want to chop off my penis. Our relationship was very erotic to me to say the least. She liked giving handjobs under the clothes and i prayed that she never snuck a knife under my pants with her other hand all the while secretly hoping she would at the same time.

A question i have for the ladies... do you fantasize about cutting off a penis while it is soft, hard, in between? What item would you prefer to use to remove it and why? Just morbid curiosity. I know this is a womans thread but im trying to stir the pot and add more posts because i know a lot of people like looking in here anyway.

SamSam
04-03-2012, 12:34 AM
I love this fantasy about losing my bits to a woman.

Would love to hear some of you fantasises Rebecca about how you would get rid of it and what you'd do after.would I be your plaything or just kick me to the kerb.
I no this is a women's thread so would love to hear more women's thoughts

ludo63
04-03-2012, 10:28 AM
May I ask you (shyly) if you ever thought about the fact that if you cut penis and balls, you will lose the objects of your game, after?...

I am into ballbusting from some years. It begun like a fantasy but sometime after I couldn't wait to be kicked in the balls from a girl in realty and not only in my fantasy.
The search was been very hard and difficult because every woman I asked were always very disgusted of me and they said me that I was just a fool..... At last I found a girl who have made me try and it's been fine for me and for her too (I hope).
I love my jewels too much now also for the pleasure that they give me into ballbusting.... And I think that I could lose all this just if I hadn't my balls. So I don't want lose them for nothing at the world.......

I thank you, girls for sharing here your wonderful fantasies, I don't want unrespect them for sure, but I prefer to keep my balls for be able to put them at your disposal during a great ballbusting meeting....
I just wonder if you have also considered this aspect...
:ibow4u:

SamSam
04-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I fantasize about it all, and have done a lot of it. Though I haven't cut off a guy's wiener or nuts, that is certainly part of some of my fantasies. But I have, and enjoy kicking, kneeing and stomping a guy's nuts as well. Very much in fact!

Rebecca

I love this fantasy about losing my bits to a woman.

Would love to hear some of you fantasises Rebecca about how you would get rid of it and what you'd do after.would I be your plaything or just kick me to the kerb.
I no this is a women's thread so would love to hear more women's thoughts

strong
04-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Mybe this pictures show some ex-boyfriends of the ladies here ?
It must be fantastic to have the penis removed and the balls still intact :o

slavecherie100
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM

Rebecca

Some guys are just lucky giggles

Just Hanging
04-05-2012, 07:54 PM

Rebecca
Would you mind sharing with us your ultimate fantasy?

openmind_ch
04-06-2012, 03:43 AM
But I have, and enjoy kicking, kneeing and stomping a guy's nuts as well. Very much in fact!

So what do you like most about torturing nuts?

LilShelly
04-06-2012, 08:59 AM
I have never had the pleasure of torturing a guys nuts, but it is something I would enjoy if I had the opportunity. I think it would be fun to kick a naked guy in the balls. I would want him to be kneeling, with his knees spread, so I could get a good shot. He couldn't be a sissy, because if it were my first time I would need to practice.
I think it would be fun to for his dick to be standing at attention, as he watched me in front of him, barefoot, and wearing my little denim shorts, his unprotected balls just hanging there.
I would kick the balls not too hard, just to feel them wrap around my foot. Hopefully he would like it, because it would just be the beginning. I think it would take quite a few kicks just to get the perfect aim, then I could kick them with all my mite.
The slap of skin and the sting in my foot would be so funny, I would probably be rolling around with him laughing.
That's me.;)

slavecherie100
04-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Droooollllllll Giggles

SamSam
04-06-2012, 11:46 AM
I have never had the pleasure of torturing a guys nuts, but it is something I would enjoy if I had the opportunity. I think it would be fun to kick a naked guy in the balls. I would want him to be kneeling, with his knees spread, so I could get a good shot. He couldn't be a sissy, because if it were my first time I would need to practice.
I think it would be fun to for his dick to be standing at attention, as he watched me in front of him, barefoot, and wearing my little denim shorts, his unprotected balls just hanging there.
I would kick the balls not too hard, just to feel them wrap around my foot. Hopefully he would like it, because it would just be the beginning. I think it would take quite a few kicks just to get the perfect aim, then I could kick them with all my mite.
The slap of skin and the sting in my foot would be so funny, I would probably be rolling around with him laughing.
That's me.;)
I find this so sexy that a beautiful woman like yourself could get so much pleasure from kicking a pair of dangling balls so hard just for your amusement
What would you do when you get bored kicking the balls? Would you kick the penis as well?? You'd probably break it so it stay limp for ever. Lol

Keep you thoughts coming it great to hear about them

obedientesticle
04-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I have never had the pleasure of torturing a guys nuts, but it is something I would enjoy if I had the opportunity. I think it would be fun to kick a naked guy in the balls...

Thank you for your thoughts, LiShelly!

(What a pity you're so far away, I would love to make your first time busting my first time being busted... and I would probably regret it)

rockmann
04-08-2012, 05:00 AM
nice pics!! the last one were ameazing!!!

TeethFan
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
I wonder what the females on here think about the apparent lack of interest in these sort of fetishes and fantasies amongst their own sex?

********** always goes down exceedingly well with the majority of women in cinema, on TV, as humour...yet a lot of these same women would likely be weirded out and put off a guy if he admitted his own arousal by this?

BallbustingPrincess
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
********** has never been my thing, much prefer just ballbusting a guy...why remove the objects that can give us women such a fun time?
Each to their own but if I guy told me he was into it Id try and sway him more into letting me just keep them attached to him for my own pleasure in busting them over and over to my hearts content :) x

********** always goes down exceedingly well with the majority of women in cinema, on TV, as humour...yet a lot of these same women would likely be weirded out and put off a guy if he admitted his own arousal by this?[/quote]

TeethFan
04-08-2012, 05:22 PM
********** has never been my thing, much prefer just ballbusting a guy...why remove the objects that can give us women such a fun time?
Each to their own but if I guy told me he was into it Id try and sway him more into letting me just keep them attached to him for my own pleasure in busting them over and over to my hearts content :) x

I can understand that...but what about threatening his bits, as well as busting them? A lot of women seem creeped out by the idea, yet find graphic ********** hilarious and empowering in movies and TV? Just seems odd to me...

SamSam
04-08-2012, 10:46 PM

********** always goes down exceedingly well with the majority of women in cinema, on TV, as humour...yet a lot of these same women would likely be weirded out and put off a guy if he admitted his own arousal by this?[/QUOTE
I'd prefer to keep my balls as well, so you could have lots of fun busting them, it's just the threat of losing them that exciting, but remember once you have taken them away from me doesn't stop your fun coz theirs lots of other balls out there to have fun with

Haldirdk
04-09-2012, 04:30 AM

********** always goes down exceedingly well with the majority of women in cinema, on TV, as humour...yet a lot of these same women would likely be weirded out and put off a guy if he admitted his own arousal by this?[/quote]

What a nice way to put it, I would imagine, that this would be much more fun than just a quick removal, and then nothing forever. Also as a side effect, keeping the balls, will keep the frustration nice and high :)

squeezemyballsplease
04-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I didn't post in this yet, but I beg all of you to keep this thread what it is supposed to be.
A place for us to learn more about the very few Goddesses who share their divine wishes with us.
Just keep still and let them post their ideas, wishes and orders.

We need them very badly.

LilShelly
04-12-2012, 09:28 AM
O.K. I don't know how you guys got me into this whole ballbusting thing, but here is more of my new fantasy.
Kicking his balls as hard as I possibly could was a great feeling, he curled up and rolled on his side, trying to catch his breath. I fell to the floor myself, I couldn't stop laughing at the sound it made kicking those balls like that.
He quickly got back to his knees, and I knelt in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder, looking deep into his eyes as I examined his sack. It was a handful. It felt hot to the touch, and I could feel both of his testicles in there. If I tried to squeeze them both, one ball would slip out of my grip, I thought that was funny.
I stood up, dancing to the music, then I stood in front of him, ready for round two. I started kicking with a rhythm, alternating my feet with the beat. He liked this, his cock was hard, and it throbbed with my kicks.
I cranked up the stereo, and took off my tank top and continued my workout on his balls. He did not seam impressed by my tiny chest, so I dropped my shorts and panties to the floor, and kicked them to the side. His eyes grew with delight, looking at me standing naked in front of him.
I walked to the kitchen and got a couple of zip ties, and my big scissors. I walked back over to my boy, let him feel the heavy chrome steel as I knelt back in front of him, then set them aside.
"Up" I said, gently lifting his balls with the palm of my hand. He stood in front of me, his entire package just inches in front of my face.
Later...;)

ludo63
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
That's me.;)

Of course I prefer this your dream much more than others... :-)
I know and understand that your dream about ********** is only a fantasy..... but I prefer that you dream more about kicking men's balls than about castrations.....
That's me.;)

In any case, I love when you describe like you laughing... and i like so much if i think that your laughing is for the sound or the show that kicking a man in the nuts, gives you.... :letsplay

slavecherie100
04-12-2012, 06:42 PM
O.K. I don't know how you guys got me into this whole ballbusting thing, but here is more of my new fantasy.
Kicking his balls as hard as I possibly could was a great feeling, he curled up and rolled on his side, trying to catch his breath. I fell to the floor myself, I couldn't stop laughing at the sound it made kicking those balls like that.
He quickly got back to his knees, and I knelt in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder, looking deep into his eyes as I examined his sack. It was a handful. It felt hot to the touch, and I could feel both of his testicles in there. If I tried to squeeze them both, one ball would slip out of my grip, I thought that was funny.
I stood up, dancing to the music, then I stood in front of him, ready for round two. I started kicking with a rhythm, alternating my feet with the beat. He liked this, his cock was hard, and it throbbed with my kicks.
I cranked up the stereo, and took off my tank top and continued my workout on his balls. He did not seam impressed by my tiny chest, so I dropped my shorts and panties to the floor, and kicked them to the side. His eyes grew with delight, looking at me standing naked in front of him.
I walked to the kitchen and got a couple of zip ties, and my big scissors. I walked back over to my boy, let him feel the heavy chrome steel as I knelt back in front of him, then set them aside.
"Up" I said, gently lifting his balls with the palm of my hand. He stood in front of me, his entire package just inches in front of my face.
Later...;)

droooooooolll love it :iluvu:

Kaden
04-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Lil Shelly . Oooo lala .

tkm1
04-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Id have drooled at your tiny chest and begged you to put a zip tie around the bottom of my shaft when i was soft and moaned at the pain it would have caused as it got so hard the zip tie would end up turning it rock hard and purple then started cutting into the skin. Torture with the scissors would probably be enough to make the skin just tear and id beg you to cut it off to stop the pain i was in.

Just Hanging
04-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Hey Shelly, what are you doing. You cant stop your story there. What is your plan for the scissors? I dont think it is to cut off the ziptie. We all know that you are a penectomy fan, so...

SamSam
04-15-2012, 02:39 AM
My fantasies of chopping a man wiener with scissors while holding it tight in my hand, and cutting with my other hand started when I was very young, and started dating. One night I sneak to a party with a boy I barely knew, we play, and push, and stuff, and we move away from the others, I sat down in a children chair, and he without a warning started joking with me as if pushing his penis into my face, I laugh and pretend to bite it, all the sudden he pull his penis out of his pants, surprised me, I thought it was quite gross, but couldn't keep my eyes from it. I keep quiet, and hold it with both hands then with one very tight, then as hard as I could and he make a noise so I release a little. I look at it for long time, and felt its warm, while looking at our fire where the other boys were setting wieners to the fire with sticks, and imagine what may feel like to chop off one, and set it to

Jenny

Thanks for your insight Jenny very horny. But what would happen to me once you've chopped my cock off?? Would I still be your plaything? How would you tease me?? Bet you'd love to get off in front of my face tormenting me about how full my balls are unable to cum? Love to hear your thoughts.

SamSam
04-15-2012, 02:45 AM

Rebecca

Thanks for your insight Rebecca very horny. But what would happen to me once you've chopped my cock off?? Would I still be your plaything? How would you tease me?? Bet you'd love to get off in front of my face tormenting me about how full my balls are unable to cum? Love to hear your thoughts.

Just Hanging
05-26-2012, 12:26 PM
:bananawin Bringing my favorite thread back around.

SamSam
05-26-2012, 04:15 PM
:bananawin Bringing my favorite thread back around.

That's the thing with women... They have there fun then that's it. You've lost your penis but she disappeared having her own fun, and forgotten about you.

finally
05-27-2012, 02:08 AM
They have there fun then that's it. You've lost your penis but she disappeared having her own fun.
:D And that's exactly the way we want it, isn't it. :D

SamSam
05-27-2012, 04:49 AM
:D And that's exactly the way we want it, isn't it. :D

Yep shame there isn't more women out there that'll share this fantasy with us:-(

Must be some out the millions of views on this forum apart from the few that already do ???

obedientesticle
05-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Kicking his balls as hard as I possibly could was a great feeling
Later...;)

Oh thank you, LilShelly! I do not want to influence your storyline, but remember: You can have both of your fantasies, of course: Penectomy AND ballbusting...:iluvu:

Aztec
05-27-2012, 08:21 AM
If you are wanting a penis while you wait for that perfect guy to show up, there are markets that sell beef penis. I think they are labeled as "pizzle".http://s1.grouprecipes.com/images/recipes/200/9577745054.jpg (http://www.grouprecipes.com/59411/penis-stew.html#)

Here are some recipes for when you're through playing with them: http://www.livestrong.com/article/480777-how-to-cook-a-beef-pizzle/
http://www.grouprecipes.com/59411/penis-stew.html

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/images/20100208-nastybits-cutpizzle.jpg

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/02/chongqing-style-beef-penis-with-wolfberries-recipe.html:o

Yikes!

There's a restaurant in Beijing that specialises in various different penises.

Not for me, thanks.

Dereknor
06-02-2012, 03:46 PM
You're flying in an airplane, everything's going great... Until a psycho bitch with a knife starts running into the cockpit, yelling "THIS PLANE'S GOING TO MADAGASCAR OR I CHOP YOUR COCK OFF"... You're one scared pilot, so you turn around and head to Madagascar...But she chops your dick off anyway... Tough luck.. Now the crazy psycho bitch is jumping out of the plane, but the catch is, she's tied her body to every pair of balls on the plane... Suddenly, every man on the plane is in pain, but since the combined strength of all the balls is strong enough to hold the crazy psycho bitch, they remain intact. When suddenly, another crazy woman with a knife starts chopping off balls one by one.... slowly putting the force of the woman hanging out of the plane on a smaller number of testicles. FINALLY, there are only two men left with balls. They are hanging on to their seats, trying not to be pulled out of the plane.... One man's balls are stretching to their limits... when suddenly... RIP - the force takes them right off. He screams and runs to jump out of the plane like all the rest of the tormented men did in their agony... The last man's balls are holding up surprisingly well. But then a giant shark leaped out of the ocean and ate the entire plane...

Somehow I feel bad that this fantasy turns me on really much ;)
Just like the fantasy with the hook in the cock for fishing or the floor made of balls. I just love that kind of creative fantasies. If a girl would ever tell me such fantasies, I would be totally powerless and she could do whatever she want with me :D

LilShelly
06-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted here lately. I kinda lost interest in my own fantasy. I started creeping myself out, then I got paranoid that someone might recognise me.
Thank you for all the kind words when I was posting, there are some really good people here.
Cheers, Shelly;)

Dereknor
06-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Nice to see you here again Shelly :) I havent been here for a long while too and I missed your postings of the past. But I'm happy to see some more active people in here :)

Youthmane
06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted here lately. I kinda lost interest in my own fantasy. I started creeping myself out, then I got paranoid that someone might recognise me.
Thank you for all the kind words when I was posting, there are some really good people here.
Cheers, Shelly;)

Shelly, I am on a 3-D Chat called IMVU. fun & 100%. inless you wanna buy new outfits. but they start you out with like 3,000 Promo Credits.

would be fun maybe to roleplay your Fantasy's in Chat. many people are into different Fetishes there. :jumpsmile Many people to meet, & if you'd like to chat with me. I have the same name there as here. " Youthmane " any Female here, feel free to add me. just message me, that your from BallBusting Forums. :)

maybe many of us can meet there, in a Group chat. & share more there. :wooow

SamSam
06-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Cheers, Shelly;)

Hi Shelly nice to see you back on hope you've been ok.

Design
06-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Cheers, Shelly;)
sally i know where you are coming from. i too try not to be recornised , as i would be ashamed if someone knew ,that i wanted my weiner cut off by a girl. thankyou for being here and having fun .;)

LilShelly
07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Why are there so many guys that would enjoy having their weiners cut off by a girl, and so many girls that would enjoy doing it, but it probably never really happens that way?:(

asiandude210
07-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Why are there so many guys that would enjoy having their weiners cut off by a girl, and so many girls that would enjoy doing it, but it probably never really happens that way?:(

really? most guys just want a kick to balls only..
not cut it off..lol

Tomato
07-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Are there really so many girls?

I think the main reason for that is that they would get trouble with the law and the guy can bleed to death.

Dude
07-01-2012, 11:13 PM
or the fact it's inhumane as fuck?

Stonebear
07-02-2012, 01:38 AM

Because fantasy is just that. For most I think the level of intimacy required for such an act is the real drive. There's a love of having someone focused on your genitals as well, so much so that they would cut them off to possess them. Besides, it's permanent and I think a lot of folks are more into the anticipation than the finality.

I would liken it to **** fantasies in women. There are a ton of women out there who love **** fantasy because it makes them feel special that a man would be so out of control over them. This has nothing to do with real **** since it is rarely a crime of passion. The fantasy persists though because it is generally carried out with someone the woman trusts, or at least has some sort of pre-arranged agreement with. That's hardly real ****, but that's not the real goal either.

A lot of folks also have fantasies they've never acted out. Many don't bother to really think them through either. So they don't know how far they really want to go.

Of course these are just my observations and they don't cover every person's experience. I will also admit that I may be biased having gone through the process of acting out a lot of my fantasies as well as many of another person's and havign doen so with several partners. There is a very deep intimacy one can form simply by sharing the experience and workign on making it more satisfying for another. I've seen a lot of couples go through that over the years and it often takes them by surprise. Their fantasies often become less severe, but more deep and meaningful to one another.

Anyway my two cents is on the table.

LilShelly
07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Thank you for your thoughts. The assumption that two people sharing the intimate moment that they have only dreamed about their entire lives, is inhumane, is surely a popular opinion, but it is only that.
The fact that removing a mans penis would be breaking a law, detours most from acting on their urges. That should not be such an issue if the fantasy being played out were consensual.
Sure it is permanent, but so are tattoos, cosmetic surgery, and ageing.
I dont know, I just think getting to cut off a weiner would be a wonderful experience. That's all.
Shelly;)

SamSam
07-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Thank you for your thoughts. The assumption that two people sharing the intimate moment that they have only dreamed about their entire lives, is inhumane, is surely a popular opinion, but it is only that.
The fact that removing a mans penis would be breaking a law, detours most from acting on their urges. That should not be such an issue if the fantasy being played out were consensual.
I dont know, I just think getting to cut off a weiner would be a wonderful experience. That's all.
Shelly;)

Lots of other wonderful ways of depriving a man of his prized procession
Without getting yourself in trouble with the law??

Dereknor
07-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Shelly;)

haha, its cool to compare cutting off a cock with a tattoo :) And just a short feedback, with such comments you just make the hearts of penectomy-fans beat stronger! I get real horny by reading it :)

Stonebear
07-05-2012, 02:14 PM
An act committed by two people without coercion, cannot be inhumane. It shouldn't be illegal either, but I am sure many of us are aware of those ridiculous sodomy laws.

Tattoos and cosmetic surgery are choices that are not entirely permanent, and generally don't lead to a loss of functionality (though boched jobs are always possible). One cannot choose to age or not. That is unless you are considering suicide. Cutting off the genitals is a far more serious change with greater implications. Certainly there are people committed to such a change and I do not doubt they are out there making it happen. I do doubt that the number of people who profess to want it is anywhere near the number who actually do. Sometimes on the path to what you want, you find out that you need something else. It's a journey we all make every time we go on a date.

Also I find it funny that my earlier post has the "r" word for forcible sex bleeped out in a thread where we are discussing ********** and penectomy.

Just Hanging
07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I love your carefree attitude about slicing off a mans penis, just for your own pleasure. From your posts, it is obvious this is something you would love to experience. Finding a man that would allow you to do this may be difficult.
I would take pride in sacrificing my penis for your pleasure, and would look forward to my new life style. Consider this, there would be no recourse.

Dude
07-07-2012, 02:40 AM
An act committed by two people without coercion, cannot be inhumane. It shouldn't be illegal either, but I am sure many of us are aware of those ridiculous sodomy laws.

Tattoos and cosmetic surgery are choices that are not entirely permanent, and generally don't lead to a loss of functionality (though boched jobs are always possible). One cannot choose to age or not. That is unless you are considering suicide. Cutting off the genitals is a far more serious change with greater implications. Certainly there are people committed to such a change and I do not doubt they are out there making it happen. I do doubt that the number of people who profess to want it is anywhere near the number who actually do. Sometimes on the path to what you want, you find out that you need something else. It's a journey we all make every time we go on a date.

Also I find it funny that my earlier post has the "r" word for forcible sex bleeped out in a thread where we are discussing ********** and penectomy.

I'm sorry, but did you just say that an act between two people, wich are both into it, cannot be inhumane :P?

Sorry, but that's just wrong XD.
Ever heard of pedophiles, aka scum of the earth, those kids think it's all fun and games, and so does the pedo, but it's still fucking wrong.

vela73
07-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry, but did you just say that an act between two people, wich are both into it, cannot be inhumane :P?

Ever heard of pedophiles, aka scum of the earth, those kids think it's all fun and games, and so does the pedo, but it's still fucking wrong.

He said, "an act committed by two people without coercion, cannot be inhumane."

He wasn't trying to justify pedophilia. In the context of U.S. society and its laws there's no reason to believe he was. U.S. laws against pedophilia, statutory ****, etc. are based on the assertion that children can not consent to sex since they can not comprehend the consequences of sex. A prosecutor would assert that a child involved in any sex act was coerced, which is precisely the qualifier Stonebear uses to disqualify an act as "humane".

obedientesticle
07-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Cutting off the genitals is a far more serious change with greater implications. Certainly there are people committed to such a change and I do not doubt they are out there making it happen

More men than you think actually DO cut their dicks and balls off - see here for example - BUT BE WARNED, DO NOT watch if you don't want to see mutilated dicks etc.!

http://www.image fap.com/pictures/2986998/extreme-penectomy-collection-1?gen=

Stonebear
07-09-2012, 12:08 AM

I was clearly referring to adults. Children cannot legally consent to sex (with a few caveats for teenagers varying from state to state) and thus fit under the coercion part of my original statement.

And I used to work with juvenile sex offenders, most of whom were victims. I am all too familiar with child sexual abuse.

squish
07-10-2012, 06:00 PM
The one thing we all have in common here, is we have an interest that we feel is not as mainstream as our friends, family, and coworkers. And for that, we may feel ashamed or embarrassed.
Yours Shelly.;)

I know this thread is for women, but I would like to pass along a fantasy that a woman I went to college with once shared with me.

In my sophomore year of college, one of the girls in our dormitory used to hang out in our room a lot (she dated one of my roommates for a while). She was soft-spoken, a bit of a bookworm, and very intelligent. One day when she was hanging out in our room, she started talking about how it would be "fun" to "******** a man with a rusty butter knife". I still don't know what possessed her to start talking about this in a room with three guys, or why she seemed so completely comfortable telling us about it. But it was her next fantasy that really took the cake: it involved placing a naked man in the hallway of our dormitory, wrapping dental floss around his genitals, and tying it to the doorknobs on either side of the hallway. She would then knock on one of the doors, and when it opened....:(

Of course, the three of us guys were cringing, but what I remember most was how she was smiling the whole time she described this fantasy.

This was back in the 80s, long before the Internet (and fetish websites like this one), so I had never heard anything like this before. It left me wondering to myself, "do girls really think about things like this?" When I found this forum in 2005, I finally got my answer!

obedientesticle
07-11-2012, 03:29 AM
"do girls really think about things like this?" When I found this forum in 2005, I finally got my answer!

Why should girls NOT have sadistic or sadomasochistic fantasies, like men have...?

I also like to make sadistic jokes with friends sometimes, and sometimes, some females join in joking, sometimes not, and sometimes you meet someone who is even more sadistic or crueler in his/her fantasy, than yourself... That's just people... Though I also tend to think IF a woman has sadistic tendencies, she can be more extreme. Sometimes it is also shocking how sweet and innocent they seem, not realizing (?) the pain they (would) cause. It's those women we like to watch here, isn't it?

Selftailer
07-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Why should girls NOT have sadistic or sadomasochistic fantasies, like men have...?

I also like to make sadistic jokes with friends sometimes, and sometimes, some females join in joking, sometimes not, and sometimes you meet someone who is even more sadistic or crueler in his/her fantasy, than yourself... That's just people... Though I also tend to think IF a woman has sadistic tendencies, she can be more extreme. Sometimes it is also shocking how sweet and innocent they seem, not realizing (?) the pain they (would) cause. It's those women we like to watch here, isn't it?

ohhh yessss! :)

Stonebear
07-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Sweetly sadistic is the best kind of sadistic in my opinion. I must admit I do fantasize about a particular ex of mine who just had that lovingly cruel sensability. She'd walk up and wrap her arms around me for a kiss and bring her knee up into my balls and just grind it there while she kissed me......

ah good memories

LilShelly
07-13-2012, 11:05 AM
It is nice to be reminded once again that other Women enjoy similar fantasies. Sorry, some of you guys don't have to get so defensive about what others post here. Don't forget, they are just fantasies.;)

Selftailer
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Don't forget, they are just fantasies.;)

Absolutely correct! Thanks LilShelly:ibow4u:

spidermale
07-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Wanted to share what I overheard a few hours ago. I was in a pharmacy and the two cute girls who were bored with working on a friday night, and didnt care that a guy was walking up to the register. All I heard was "Well he needs to take care of his foreskin". "Why?" "Because he has a UTI and if he's not careful he's going into the hospital again"."That sucks." "Yeah I'm getting sick of the whole thing, if he's not careful I'm going to chop the whole fucking thing off myself."

Now I'm at the register trying to ignore what I just heard, and also not start knocking shit over with my erection. Sigh. The shit women unintentionally do to me.

deballs
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Now I'm at the register trying to ignore what I just heard, and also not start knocking shit over with my erection. Sigh. The shit women unintentionally do to me.

Haha. I know right. It's always a challenge to smooth the pants out.

full.balls
08-02-2012, 03:08 PM
That's me.;)

wow, this is a great post, temperature is going up here :wooow. My jeans were already tights, they just got tighter :). If I don't stop reading now it will start to hurt my eggs :)

Rykkter57
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
It is nice to be reminded once again that other Women enjoy similar fantasies. Sorry, some of you guys don't have to get so defensive about what others post here. Don't forget, they are just fantasies.;)

LilShelly, my fiance and I actually have very similar fantasies involving her cutting off my cock. Hopefully I can convince her to make an account on here and share her thoughts from a woman's perspective, after reading some of your posts I think you guys would get along haha

cutdickoff23
08-01-2015, 04:37 PM
This is the first time I've even done anything on here but lilshelly I as a 27 yr man your fantasy isn't that way off I've alllways wanted mine chopped off in the moment of mutual passion to give the girl I love what she soly desires billybonnie 3at gmail. Com email me i would really like to get to know you I am a really interested in you as a person and curious

HurtPrick
08-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Just came back from an event where I partied with co-workers after the work day. This one girl told me that she had a dream about fucking me. I asked if I was any good in the dream, she said yes, but after sex, she remembered she was married and so she mutilated my penis. She said this very casually (though she was drunk). Apparently in the dream I was cool with it though. I have to say, the talk of her dreaming of fucking me turned me on, but the fact that she'd share thoughts of mutilating my cock was even hotter.