PDA

View Full Version : Ball Pounding in Marriage

Balloney
02-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Oh, the joys of having a wife.

My last ball busting sessions was pretty intense for me. For various medical reasons on her part, it had been a while since she'd given me any sexual action of any kind. So she said she could give me a hand job. I gladly accepted.

As I lay there, I told her I wanted it to be really intense. I told her to rub the overly sensitive parts on the front of the penis. Make it a little uncomfortable, just a little too much. I told her I'd want some ball squeezing and spanking.

My wife isn't really into ball busting. She doesn't laugh at me after she hits me or anything like that. She is a reasonably obedient wife, and that works pretty well for ball busting, too.

So she starts squeezing my balls like I asked. Honestly, she doesn't squeeze hard enough to hurt, not to get that hurt so good feeling. One time she got a grip on me that made me beg for mercy, but I don't think she memorized how she did it. And thankfully she didn't do that pinching thing, which hurts, but I'm not quite sure if I like it.

During this time, I'm sitting up with my crotch near hers, my butt facing hers. We are both on the bed.

So while she's squeezing and working my penis over, she gets a phone call which I guess she'd been waiting for. So I'm kind of stuck. I can't say with our friend on the phone, "Honey, please squeeze those balls harder. I can't feel it." So I sit there for a while as she plays with my balls not quite hard enough.

She gets off the phone and I say I'm ready for the ball spanking. The does the thing where she makes a ring with her fingers between my body and my balls. I tell her to give me solid hits, trying to make me put my thighs together--and if she succeeds to give my balls a really hard squeeze. She didn't have the hard squeeze thing down, so when my thighs started to come together, it didn't have the full effect once or twice. She eventually just kept pounding through, which worked in our position.

I open my eyes and get a good look, and she's really got my balls extended out. She's got her whole fist between my body and my balls, and she is whacking away pretty hard with the palm of her hand, maybe half to three quarters of a second between blows. She's hitting pretty hard, and it kind of hurts, and I sort of what to ask her to stop. But it also feels kind of like an orgasm at the same time. Sort of painful, and sort of like a long orgasm. I don't ask her to stop. I surrender to the feeling. I tell her it feels like a long orgasm. She keeps going.

Then I lay on my side so I can squirt without the ejaculate getting into the lube. It gives it a different feel. I wanted her to keep stroking after ejaculation to overstimulate me. I asked her to get a good grip on my balls to hold me still and make me take it after I ejaculate. I tell her I'll give her excuses to make her stop.

I ejaculate. It gets too intense. I'm not interested anymore. It kind of happened fast, and she didn't get the grip on my balls. I just roll half way over which removes her hand from my penis. She isn't sadistic or into post ejaculatory torture enough to chase my penis and keep stroking in the new position-- which was fine for me at the time, though now I wish she had.

Anyway, it was a great time. It would be nice if she were really into this stuff. If you think about it, ball busting is kind of like blow jobs. Guys get a lot out of it. Women pretty much only get the enjoyment of watching the man's reaction. My wife isn't really 'into' ball busting, or domination, or whatever, but it sure is good to get some lovin' and sexual attention from my wife.

Marital sex is a really good thing.

Alec Anaconda
02-19-2012, 07:14 AM
If you think about it, ball busting is kind of like blow jobs. Guys get a lot out of it. Women pretty much only get the enjoyment of watching the man's reaction.

I’ve never known a woman who did not become aroused when giving head.

When I go down on a woman, I always find it highly erotic, especially when she reaches a climax.

For various medical reasons on her part, it had been a while since she'd given me any sexual action of any kind.
My wife isn't really into ball busting. She doesn't laugh at me after she hits me or anything like that. She is a reasonably obedient wife, and that works pretty well for ball busting, too.

It’s none of my business, but I wonder how much joy she gets from this marriage.

Alec Anaconda

megahero
02-19-2012, 07:50 AM
If you think about it, ball busting is kind of like blow jobs. Guys get a lot out of it. Women pretty much only get the enjoyment of watching the man's reaction.

I’ve never known a woman who did not become aroused when giving head.

When I go down on a woman, I always find it highly erotic, especially when she reaches a climax.

my wife has actual had an orgasm just from giving me head, with no actual stimulation to her, so no, women dont just get the enjoyment of watching, they actually enjoy it

and is the woman actually supposed to laugh if she is "into" ballbusting? my wife doesnt laugh, it just gets her pussy really wet, which i consider evidence enough that she is into it

skweezme
02-21-2012, 01:15 AM
I hope you get your balls pounded by your wife many more times.

Balloney
02-21-2012, 04:20 PM
For various medical reasons on her part, it had been a while since she'd given me any sexual action of any kind.

It’s none of my business, but I wonder how much joy she gets from this marriage.

Quite a bit thank you very much. You can ask her and she'll tell you how thrilled she is to be married to me. (And I don't have to tell her to say that.) :P

I'm quite generous, but her recent condition has sapped her sex drive. I'd be happy to give her some oral or whatever she needs for satisfaction when her sex drive kicks in. I'll have to coax her into easing into some nice gentle intercourse here before too long to kick start everything again.

Alec Anaconda
02-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Quite a bit thank you very much. You can ask her and she'll tell you how thrilled she is to be married to me. (And I don't have to tell her to say that.) :P

I'm quite generous, but her recent condition has sapped her sex drive. I'd be happy to give her some oral or whatever she needs for satisfaction when her sex drive kicks in. I'll have to coax her into easing into some nice gentle intercourse here before too long to kick start everything again.

I’m please to hear that, and wish you both a speedy return of her libido.

Alec Anaconda

Alone_4ever
02-23-2012, 01:08 PM
to this topic
i have a GF arround 4 years she like to stom my balls
( an i like it too :iluvu: )
when im goint to orgasm im sit on the stool and my ball are dangling on the vertical desk , than she comes and get her foot on my balls and getting in pressure more and more ... on my blow she push her leg more to my ball and in a second stop it ... my orgasm its very fine ( yesterday she stomp me so hard than i got feeling my balls are almost poping )

turok7870
02-23-2012, 04:16 PM
My wife has been busting me for years. She knows I enjoy being kneed and she uses it to her advantage... daily. During that time of the month for her she will almost always at least one time put on the hottest jeans and boots she has and go to town on me. The good and bad thing though is that she's clearly turned on, but there's nothing I can do for her during that time...

msms
02-24-2012, 05:56 AM
Keep at it! We've been doing it for years, and it REALLY intensifies orgasm when she squeezes the balls as I cum. She then holds on to them and very slowly lets them slip out of her hand... it's agony, but it's the best agony ever.