PDA

View Full Version : Chastity Belt Question

slavedickie8
02-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Hello all, I am wondering which chastity belt to get. I work in dress pants everyday and I like to exercise so I want something comfortable and won't show under my pants. I am about 3 inches normally, and about 6 1/2 inches when erect.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help

experiment
02-21-2012, 05:27 PM
There are a lot of differnet chastity belts out there and i have only sampled a few. I did like the Birdlock silicone type. It comes in s short and regular size, also you need to get the right size, suggest the middle one if you are not sure. It sounds like you would fit into the mini Birdcage. it does discourage those erections.

The other type I used was the CB6000. It worked very well also. There is a short version on this. The kit came with a variety of rings and spacers that should be able to handle most males. The short version was a little easier to hide under clothing.

I did wear both for extended periods without much difficulty hiding. I even ventured out in a pair of boxer trunks and went swimming.

Good luck and let us know how you did.

slavedickie8
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for your advice. I was looking at the birdlock one too as I hear they are the most comfortable, but they also look like they pull the balls out a bit more than the 6000. That can be good or bad depending on the time :p