PDA

View Full Version : Does my wrinkly sack need busted?

scrotumboy
02-21-2012, 07:43 AM
I love when my nutsack is loose and hanging down and it is wrinkly. They are hanging in their wrinkled fashion just begging to get squeezed, pinched, slapped,etc. They look so pathetic hanging there waiting to get hurt..

Do you think my balls need extra busted when they are like this? And what should be done to them?

scrotumboy
02-21-2012, 08:24 PM
No responses from anyone?

Dude
02-22-2012, 05:14 AM
what did you expect?

scrotumboy
02-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Expected some responses to my questions and photos. Just also trying to contribute to this board and this fetish we share. Thats all..

mick_sl8ter
02-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Do you think my balls need extra busted when they are like this? And what should be done to them?

I think you should have the balls to ask this to a random woman @ work.
:thumbup

Now you are just flashing your stuff online to probably a bunch of other guys.
:confused:
My advice: don't do this again ! Spam!
Unless you are gay and like to receive negative responses.

Alec Anaconda
02-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I love when my nutsack is loose and hanging down and it is wrinkly. They are hanging in their wrinkled fashion just begging to get squeezed, pinched, slapped,etc. They look so pathetic hanging there waiting to get hurt..

I suggest visiting a female tattooist and asking for the following, inscribed across your sack –

Does my wrinkly sack need busted?

Alec Anaconda

Dude
02-23-2012, 03:32 AM
In response to the guy above me, If the OP doesn't do it, I'm getting that tat XD.

Alec Anaconda
02-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi Dude,

I’m guessing you are Dutch.

You might want to use,

“Does my wrinkly sack need busting?”

Alec Anaconda

Mike9988
02-23-2012, 09:10 AM
I suggest visiting a female tattooist and asking for the following, inscribed across your sack –

Does my wrinkly sack need busted?

Alec Anaconda

Question, Can balls be tattooed?

scrotumboy
02-23-2012, 09:27 AM
A few years ago I had my wife bust me a few sessions and we took alot of pictures of her busting my balls and I got alot of positive comments and support from alot of the membeers of this forum. I was thinking of having my wife bust me again and have some new pics taken an to share here and my original post and pics above was the start of that toc if u guys were interested in my sack getting it. I didnt expect the negativity I started to get. I like thos board and didnt mean to cause anything.

thisis4bbb
02-23-2012, 10:14 AM
A few years ago I had my wife bust me a few sessions and we took alot of pictures of her busting my balls and I got alot of positive comments and support from alot of the membeers of this forum. I was thinking of having my wife bust me again and have some new pics taken an to share here and my original post and pics above was the start of that toc if u guys were interested in my sack getting it. I didnt expect the negativity I started to get. I like thos board and didnt mean to cause anything.

this forum does support people who are ESL, so there you fit in, but as for posting material that is in all ways extremely unattractive, you've come to the wrong place.

scrotumboy
02-23-2012, 10:29 AM
material that is unattractive? There are always pictures of guys balls on here; many times getting busted. this is a ballbusting board. balls will be on here; my few pics like I said had planned to be followed by some newer homeade ballbusting pics...

Alec Anaconda
02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Maybe we have some communication problems.

I sure nobody will have any difficulty with pictures of your balls being busted by your wife.

It’s fine if only her hands, feet etc show in the photos.

- - -

In your OP you ask,

“And what should be done to them?”

Apart from your suggestions of squeezed, pinched and slapped, here are a few ideas.

Thrashed with nettles.

Covered with pegs.

In bondage.

You could even try that tattoo idea, but using blue Biro (far more painful than it sounds!)

Alec Anaconda

scrotumboy
02-23-2012, 02:10 PM
No I am not dutch. Why would u guess I was dutch?

rooster
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
are you coming out of the closet?

scrotumboy
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
The closet? Now how did this thread turn into that? No I am not even in the closet.

Dude
02-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Since I was the first to comment on you, I feel responsible about the derail this thread has undergone, for that , I'm sorry, in no way was I trying to make you look bad, and I agree, calling someone gay for showing their stuff on the internet is just plain stupid, I mean, every guy alive probably has some sort of pic of his junk laying around .

scrotumboy
02-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Dude,
thank u and well said.

Alec Anaconda
02-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Mike9988: Question, Can balls be tattooed?

Yes, why not?

Scrotal skin is still skin.

However, you might not be pleased with the result, for the procedure needs to be performed on tightly stretched skin.

Once you cool down, who knows what will still be visible?

On the up side, it will be very intimate and excruciatingly painful.

Scrotumboy: Dutch? ... No I am not dutch. Why would u guess I was dutch?

Again, we have a misunderstanding.

I did not think your were Dutch.

I guessed that that the man with username “Dude” was Dutch.

I started my post with “Hi Dude”, directly under his post.

Perhaps I should have quoted Dude’s post.

Alec Anaconda

Dude
02-24-2012, 01:07 PM
I am indeed dutch :P.
How did you know, or did you read my hometown bios thingy ?

Alec Anaconda
02-25-2012, 07:18 AM
I am indeed dutch :P.
How did you know, or did you read my hometown bios thingy ?

It could have been the accent showing in your words, the sound of clogs on cobles, or even the aroma of strong coffee and wacky backy.

Perhaps the strongest clue was your location on the left of the screen.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alec Anaconda

Dude
02-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Can't be the clogs, I got termites a few months back :P.

On topic (kinda) : I do feel, that loose balls are more fun, at least I don't get the same thrill if I'm cold and busted, maybe that's just me .

scrotumboy
02-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Yeah when balls are loose, they r more wrinkled and helplessly hanging even lower
between our legs making it even easier for girls to expose our weakness
down there and bring us down to our knees proving we r the weaker sex.

sicko666
02-28-2012, 11:16 AM
Lol this is one wacky thread!
Balls,balls responses,questions about if us ball busting fetishist want to see your ball busting wifes involvement in your pics ( lol was that a serious question!!!! ) ;) ,Gay comment,Dutch question,termites,tattoos,and finally, the obvious statment,LOL what ever your intention my friends your thread has made me laugh my head off today, and for that i thank you! :)