PDA

View Full Version : A bit discouraged about my Pussy Envy Yahoo Group...Someone help!

frankbob89
02-29-2012, 05:52 PM
The group's address is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish

So most of you already know how I decided to make a new Yahoo group because the other one (PussyEnvy1) is riddled with spamming and bots. And I could not get in touch with the owner of the group for me to take over.[/I]

However, it seems that no one really seems to care about anything other than seeing the content, instead of helping to generate some and actually being part of the group.

If anyone from here still wants to join, please do. But please please please help me make content, don't just take content from there.

I'm only one guy and I work really hard to make stuff for the group, it sorta sucks that only 3 members or so actually care about the stuff I make and actually pitch in here and there... :(

Once again...

The group's address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pussyenvyfetish

***Please note that joining the group does require approval by a moderator, but no need to worry as I am usually online a few times per day so there should be little delay in being approved!***

And also,

*** I'm still looking for women and girls that are willing to share their experiences causing envy to men!***

Please guys, I could really use the help... :cryingblu

Alec Anaconda
03-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Your group, frankbob89, contains many interesting caption pictures and BB photos.

Everybody is entitled to his or her pet kink, and I wish you well with your project.

Sorry, but I’ll not be able to help much at all.

Apart from time pressure, this is because:

I have yet to find a woman who can take a kick or punch to her cunt without feeling pain.

I would not swap my sex, even if it were painless and foolproof.

I regard envy as a base emotion.

Again, good luck with your endeavour and in recruiting like-minded people.

Alec Anaconda

frankbob89
03-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks Alec for the support!

The whole idea isn't that women can't feel pain down there, but that they feel much less pain. The fantasy is that they are invulnerable there because they lack external genitalia, shown in several Ballbusting stories. That's what pussy envy is about.