PDA

View Full Version : Deep Throat, a subliminal desire for penectomy?

47-1278
03-06-2012, 03:14 PM
I always wonder, if deep throat is a subliminal desire for penectomy?

Do DT lover wish that the girl is biting hard on the cock?

smackMyNuts
03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that the answer to both questions is "no".

Sockmess
03-06-2012, 08:35 PM
I usually tell women to bite when i'm getting head. Though the thought of losing the member while it still works might be a dark fantasy its nothing i would consider while i can still get some erections.

T-Lo G
03-07-2012, 01:17 AM
I've always thought this myself 47-1278. I love how "smackMyNuts" just says no without even giving it any further thought or explaining his/her answer. I've imagined it's the thought of her swallowing your dick, or swallowing you whole starting with your dick that makes "Deep Throating" so enjoyable....eh. Maybe not biting the whole thing off. I've often imagined what it would be like to have it bitten off completely. Just imagination though, that would be horrible in reality, one because you could never have it done again if she ate it, and even if they sewed it back on, it would never be the same. However, what if your dick was like a lizard/gecko tail? Meaning it would grow back. Then if she bit your dick off it would just grow back in a week or so. Take a shot of the most potent pain killer for the time being or if the pain was numbed by the body's natural defense.

Sometimes I see the guy getting really aggressive and trying to shove his cock down the girls throat. It makes me mad for her. I wish just once, a babe would clamp down hard on his cock and apply pressure til he's screamin' like a bitch. Just to teach him a lesson. Then show him she can do it herself. Not takin' anything from the babes that like a guy trying to strangle her with his cock, but for me it would be arousing to see the role switched. He'd be dominant holding her head while shoving his cock down her throat and in one second or less she could bring him to his knees clamping his manhood between her pearly whites. Now who's in control????

megahero
03-07-2012, 04:29 PM
my wife got to the point where she would deep throat and then bite down. then she got to where she would bite harder and harder. at first it freaked me out, but then i realized that the pain was more of a turn on than any real pain.

ive told her more than a few times after letting up that she should have just biten down all the way and taken it, and that if i ever do lose my dick, thats how i want it to happen

of course i enjoy having my dick, and she enjoys me having my dick, so it will never actually happen

47-1278
03-11-2012, 01:01 AM
What about you girls? I'm dying to know, what you think when you're giving a DT and like to chomp… :jumpsmile

47-1278
06-07-2012, 02:11 AM
What about you girls? I'm dying to know, what you think when you're giving a DT and like to chomp… :jumpsmile

bump for the girls!