PDA

View Full Version : 100 Years of male Slavery!

theodore
03-08-2012, 05:47 PM
My owner named me "Shep" and i am a slave. It is the year 2190 and men have officially been enslaved by women for 100 years. That is why this August 9th there will be a worldwide party celebrating the beginning of male descent into utter servitude to females. It is also a celebration of the end of war, famine and poverty. See, few males would have ever admitted it 100 years ago, but having women running the world has put an end to all the problems created my malekind. The simple truth is that Women have always been vastly superior to men in every way except brute strength. Even male strength was not enough to save us from enslavement at the Battle of Las Vegas in 2088 where the all male army was roundly defeated by the Femdom Defense Force. This defeat shocked the world and led directly to the Male Slavery Act of 2090. More of this later. Since i am one of the very few males who has been allowed an education over the 8th grade i have been chosen to put into words the real sexual revolution from a male perspective. It is an honor that my Mistress would allow this, but then again my mistress is Queen Roxanne ruler of the Feminist States of America. (formerly the USA)

The road to Female Supremacy and male enslavement began way back in 2001...

To be continued.

Opinions please! Ideas?

Shoeinfood
03-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Great, so now, it's just normal?
Obeying, being used, crawling, licking high heels.
I need to finish my work on the "Time machine".
Got to go,thanks.

arfone
03-21-2012, 02:38 AM
looking forward to the follow on

I guess in a society as you describe the prisons would be a total hell hole.

Perhaps your thoughts on this may be entertaining

slavecherie100
04-08-2012, 12:42 AM
interesting idea giggles

Xena
05-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Better go back to your alternate space

drewLikesItInTheNads
05-22-2012, 02:16 PM
girls can own us by the nuts so easy.. I think it'll always be more of a subtle control tho than anything like this, they already DO own us even today lol