PDA

View Full Version : How long would you recommend for first time dom session?

ilbb11
03-12-2012, 05:10 PM
About to book my ballbusting and want to know how long would be best 30mins, an hour?

Ive never done it before, want to make the most of it but dont want to waste money.

skweezme
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Longer is better to a point. I booked my first few sessions for two hours (very enthusiastic!). Since then found out that 90 mins works fine. Depends on who you're doing it with and what they're comfortable with.

Good luck!

ilbb11
06-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Longer is better to a point. I booked my first few sessions for two hours (very enthusiastic!). Since then found out that 90 mins works fine. Depends on who you're doing it with and what they're comfortable with.

Good luck!

I'm going to go for an hour, I have told her every kink I have in regards to shoes ect and how I want her to act and she says it is all no problem so it should be good.

Is there a way of light kicking to start out, I was thinking on my knees with her barefoot?

Is there any tricks you have to deal with the pain?

kickpom
06-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Hey mate, an hour is fine as long as you tell her that it is your first time and to start off light. All it takes is 1 strong kick to disable you for a while. A good mistress wink be able to gauge how much you can handle.

Who did you decide to session with?

ilbb11
06-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey mate, an hour is fine as long as you tell her that it is your first time and to start off light. All it takes is 1 strong kick to disable you for a while. A good mistress wink be able to gauge how much you can handle.

Who did you decide to session with?

I'll post her site, it would be good to get an opinion of her.
http://www.domesticdom.com/

1 hour is £150 which is about $240.

kickpom
06-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Ah I see, katinka, she was one of the mistresses I emailed you about. Enjoy your session andlet us know how it goes!

jtomin32
06-19-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm going to go for an hour, I have told her every kink I have in regards to shoes ect and how I want her to act and she says it is all no problem so it should be good.

Is there a way of light kicking to start out, I was thinking on my knees with her barefoot?

Is there any tricks you have to deal with the pain?

I think an hour is good, I've done 90 mins, but I think it's a little long, and 30 minutes just feels short...

Re kicking - can't help you there, I'm a punching/squeezing guy myself.

Re tricks - I'm sure there are many, here's what I know: when I'm hard, I can take a lot more pain than when I'm not. So whether it's her or me, I like to try to stay semi-to-completely hard for most of the session.