PDA

View Full Version : "Breaking" a man through bb

bustme2hard
03-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi, I'm a rare poster here, but just your typical guy with a lifelong bb interest: I enjoy pics, vids, and my own ball pain inflicted by females. Well, my wife and I just ordered a few fetish items to help us mutually live out our fantasies a little more than we have been able to so far. Perhaps the most exciting item we ordered is the bed restraint that ties your arms and legs apart and of course holds you completely still. I am so looking forward to her dressing up in the fetishwear we ordered, and taking complete ownership of my balls while I'm tied down! (Just wanted to share my excitement with a community who understands it.)

But the best part for me is, she wants to make me cry through bb. If that's not love, I don't know what is. :iluvu: We're both "switchers" -- we both want to be the sub, so we're learning to take turns being the dom in order to fulfill each other's sub fantasies -- and we're becoming pretty good at it so far. I don't know if she'll really be able to make me cry -- I may have too much adreneline -- but, if she does it right, by extending the session quite long, and psychologically wearing me down with a combination of pain and convincing projection of cruelty, I just might shed some tears for her. :cryingblu :)

She once slapped me in the face and punched me in the balls, and then repeated that sequence about 6 times, and then started laughing at me cruelly while doing it. It was totally awesome to see that side of her come out. She's quite petite and generally has more of a "cutesy" demeanor, so it's always exciting to see the cruel side of a "feminine" and "ladylike" woman like that. I've told her that I want sex with her to always mean ball pain for me -- that it's her job to keep them sore -- and she's quite willing. (I must really be twisted, because the sorer they are, the sorer I want her to make them!)

As I said, we're both subs at heart, so we're both trying to get better at domination for each other's sake. She likes "being raped", and all the safe brutality that such would suggest, and I have found, deep down, just enough sadism in me to satisfy that desire of hers.

What's neat in domination (we think) is to, consensually of course, "break" your mate psychologically (or come close), and then kiss them and make it all better. Like a cruel love, that really is both cruel and love.

Balloney
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't know if you want to share this idea with her or not. But she might have more success with making you cry by busting your balls if she does it right after you have an ejaculation.

Chaboy
03-20-2012, 07:46 AM
You lucky man. There nothing hotter than having a women in your life who enjoys beating ur balls. And I wouldn't have her do it after ejaculating. Probably the worst pain I've ever felt.

bustme2hard
03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
She has a remote-operated "silver bullet" that she masturbates with, and I might have her "wear" it inside her, and set the control to a slow purr the whole time she tortures my nuts. She finds male screaming arousing too. If I got REALLY brave I'd get one of those remote-controlled shock collars some guys are now wearing on their balls in bb vids. I guess it only scares me because I wonder if it's TOTALLY safe when used over and over -- like I don't want to get fricken' cancer years down the road or something. It's good to be health-conscious while doing this stuff.

The other day, I was fingering her while she was squeezing my nuts, and I would let my hand get lazy and stop or slow the movement until she gave a harder, sharp squeeze, and then I would give her her sexual reward by speeding up the fingering and rubbing her g-spot. Because, obviously, it would be so hot if I could train her to feel vaginal pleasure from busting me! Because watching and hearing her getting off on the bb helps me to be able to take more pain than I usually can.

Man, to guys who have someone who busts them -- and I've read some guys say their partner can't squeeze as hard as they'd like them to -- try having her put a ball in her palm, and make a fist. My woman barely begins this kind of squeeze before I'm begging for mercy! But when she just uses her fingers, I can take all the pain she can dish out, until the ball simply slips out of her grip due to the extreme force she's using. And then I read fiction stories where the woman squeezes as hard as she can, making a fist around the ball -- I just can't even imagine that level of pain! :cryingblu Faint-inducing, no doubt.

An1m051ty
03-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Awesome idea! I told my gf about my busting fetish a long time ago and she certainly enjoys it, finds it fun. I go away on long trips sometimes and we sometimes phone or IM chat with ballbusting stuff - last time we did she said she was so wet after making me sit on my balls on the side of a tub (great way to self bust btw), and I asked her if the ballbusting was turning her on.

"I suppose so :) " she said which made me ecstatic!

But the silver bullet idea is great, never thought of it! I don't think she masturbates with anything like that right now though, im not sure how willing she would be for me to use that on her, but its an idea. At least for when she is physically there busting me.

bustme2hard
03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Awesome idea! I told my gf about my busting fetish a long time ago and she certainly enjoys it, finds it fun. I go away on long trips sometimes and we sometimes phone or IM chat with ballbusting stuff - last time we did she said she was so wet after making me sit on my balls on the side of a tub (great way to self bust btw), and I asked her if the ballbusting was turning her on.

"I suppose so :) " she said which made me ecstatic!

But the silver bullet idea is great, never thought of it! I don't think she masturbates with anything like that right now though, im not sure how willing she would be for me to use that on her, but its an idea. At least for when she is physically there busting me.

Cool! Ya, a lot of girls really do like it, but it's a neat challenge for us to try to get the woman in our life to eroticize it. Oo, another thing I LOVED doing was having her bust my balls with her pussy: I'm on my back, she's sitting on my pelvis, but instead of fucking me, she pulls my balls up on top of my pelvis, and sits on them, crushing them with her pussy! Then, she bounces up and down on them, causing me to groan in waves of pain, as I watch her beautiful femininity abuse my masculinity.

I'm so looking forward to bringout out the bitch-dominatrix in her. Especially when she's dressed in hot bdsm gear. (We're now having her clothing custom-tailored! www.wetish.com offers that online for just $20 extra, if you just enter all the person's measurements.)

bustme2hard
03-24-2012, 11:13 AM
We did it! I was tied helplessly to the bed, and I ended up crying real tears from the pain of my wife's slow, relentless torture of my testicles! :bananajum She crept up to my face, in her extremely naughty fetish gear, looked at my tears, smiled and said in the most level but perverted voice I've ever heard from her: "I'm so happy." Then, I hinted to her that people who cry should be slapped. She agreed, and started tenderizing my tear-stained cheeks. :iluvu:

Later, after the tears were gone, she made me shed fresh tears by whacking my stomach with a truly brutal blow from her riding crop. Oh man, the sting from those things lasts, and lasts, and lasts. Then she started sadistically rubbing the spot she had slapped, driving up the pain.

Earlier in the evening, I had placed my hands on our dresser, while she cropped my ass. I never thought spanking videos were that erotic, but the experience of having it done to me by my wife majorly was!

The amazing thing about all this is, she is usually my sub and I'm her Master, as she calls me. But for this occasion we switched. She still is definitely more of a natural submissive and -- as she helped me to discover -- I am more of a natural Master. But we can switch roles too, and that adds an extra dimension to our fun. (Mostly, the testicle torture was slowly-increasing squeezing, and secondarily, hard punching.) I was making occasional sobbing noises of helplessness about ten minutes before the tears finally came. It just eventually became too much for me, and she had "broken me".

bustme2hard
03-27-2012, 07:27 AM
I just discovered that her extra-wide (3-inches) hair brush makes a perfect ball paddle. It produces wonderfully resonant waves of vibration through my balls, giving me exactly the kind of ball pain I like most. So, our next scene will be her beating the shit out of them at her discretion for as long as she wants, with me tightly bound and gagged, of course. I'll be activiting her bullet vibrator each time she strikes my balls, too, in order that she can be trained to share more in my delight of my balls being busted.

We're slowly accumulating a significant BDSM setup of toys, restraints, nipple clamps (that she wears, to torture her and to stretch them to make them permanently longer), gag, crop, collar, lead/leash, fetish clothing, etc. It's so new to us, and quite exciting! Don't know if I mentioned this, but we joined a BDSM forum too, and are excited about tomorrow, which is when it will letting us start posting. They have a week-long period druing which new members cannot post, in order to ward off spammers who join. (It's TSR -- The Slave Register -- if anyone cares, and we're "curious_couple7988".) I'm starting to walk her around the living room with her collar and lead when she's naked and on all fours like a dog -- quite a strange feeling, I must say! But interesting. She totally gets off on everything I do in my role as "Master", as she affectionately calls me.

Balloney
03-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Ouch,

Sounds painful. I'm not into face or stomach smacking, just having my balls squeezed and slapped around lovingly.

bustme2hard
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Ouch,

Sounds painful. I'm not into face or stomach smacking, just having my balls squeezed and slapped around lovingly.

Ya, we're not into that either per se, it's just some peripheral stuff to give us that adreneline rush from surprises. A whack here and there, not "50 lashes!!!" or anything like that. (Although she is getting 20 tonight for not wearing her collar, but that's a new idea I had. She fucking loves it -- she's so sick! But then, who am I to talk?) Plus, we've already noticed our pain threshholds starting to increase. That can only be a plus for dealing with life in general. I joked to her that if we're ever captured and tortured, and already have years of being bdsm "tortured", being tortured for real would still be very bad but not AS bad as when we had no "pain training" whatsoever.