PDA

View Full Version : Banding: did we ever decide how long?

An1m051ty
03-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Okay, I did a search and found an old post from years back about this, but no real definitive answers.

My girlfriend loves to rubber-band my balls, but I typically only have them bound for a max of 10 ~15 minutes at a time, after cumming i want it all off. She typically looks a little disappointed, she likes how they look with the band on.

So, how long can you safely rubber-band your balls? I've heard its 20 minutes, its never safe, 1 hr, and even up to 3 hrs, at what point is there permanent damage?

(Note: I've been into ballbusting for like 13 years so I don't care much about fertility anymore but want to be at least able to fuck for the rest of my life/ avoid any trips to the emergency room)

Stonebear
03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
I would say the answer is very dependant on the tightness of the banding. the looser it is the more blood flow is allowed. Though I do not have an answer for you I think for purposes of this discussion we may want to assume blood flow is virtually negligible and work from there.

kickpom
03-21-2012, 03:39 PM
i've had my nuts bound fairly tight for about half an hour, and i took a session of heavy kicking while bound.

no permanent damage that i know of, the only issue was that i was in pain for about 2 weeks...

david muren
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
I have been banded many times ,from 10 min to 1 1/2 hr ,no sign of damage over 25+ years using the econo ********** bander ,but thats just me. We are all differnt.

An1m051ty
03-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Hmm, well as far as tightness goes it kinda seems like a non-issue for me - not because it isn't important but unless its tight enough pretty much to start making my balls change colors then my balls are just gonna slip out when they are played with :wooow . So i guess it has to be fairly tight at least.

When my balls are banded we don't play as hard - it pretty much seems (at least at first) to make them like 10x more sensitive, a light tap hurts a lot. I suppose as they numb this would change.

On another topic from far past one poster said that after an hour tissue damage starts to occur, and another said that after 4 hours they have like a 50% chance (of what? recovery? survival? she doesn't elaborate).

Sigh, just wish there was a clear cut limit that I could be confident in.

stevesilver
03-22-2012, 01:09 PM
An1m051ty, I don’t think you are ever going to find the clear-cut answer you are looking for because there are too many variables.

I can tell you about my experiences. I have been banding with an elastrator for about 15 years (3-4 times per year). I have found that an extremely tight rubber band (thick and wrapped 3x) can give me a similar effect.

I don’t find much effect over the first 10 minutes (except pain) but around 15-20 minutes my balls turn a really nice shade of red and around 30 minutes they are deep purple.

I usually leave the band on for about 30-45 minutes before I cut it off. Why do I cut it off then? One of two reasons;

1) I’ve had enough of the pain. The minute I put the band one it is very painful and that pain continues unstopped. It does not seem to get more painful over time but it is the same gut-wrenching pain like getting kicked in the balls but it just never stops. 30 minutes of that kind of pain is enough.

2) Around 40 minutes my balls (or more accurately my scrotum) start to get cold. This is a really cool mind-fuck effect. It feels pretty wild and when my cold balls touch my warm (or natural temperature) legs. I cannot believe that it’s a really good thing to have your body parts get cold so I assume it’s a good time to stop. I usually enjoy the feeling of them being cold for a minute or two and then I cut the band. I have done this many, many times over the last 15 years.

For me these are the maximum fun effects I can ever have with banding so I have no need to go further. The only reason I would ever see to go further is if I wanted damage. The only way to find that exact point of fun/damage is to damage so why even try? I have read several experiences from people who are actually trying to ******** themselves and it seems that even after several hours they do not reach their goal. I just have no interest in that but they can do what they want. BTW I’ve read many times that an elastrator is a terrible way for adult humans to ******** themselves, ineffective and very problematic.

I, like you, are just looking to have fun and not create damage or trips to the hospital. If I wanted to have kids I don’t think I would do any kind of ball-busting or banding because who knows if it effects sperm production. I don’t want kids so that is not an issue for me.

All of my ball-busting and banding does not seem to have any noticeable effects and I still have the same sex drive I always but have but hey, what do I know?

Critics would say never do any kind of banding and they are probably correct. It could create problems (including blood clots which could be lethal). I have been happily banding for 15 years and will continue to do it but that’s my choice and I accept the risk and consequences.

Enjoy

mick_sl8ter
03-22-2012, 04:47 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/11t7dkx.jpg

stevesilver
03-22-2012, 07:03 PM
lol, well said. :D

smackMyNuts
03-23-2012, 02:24 AM
I don't think that we really have a definitive answer, because it probably also depends on the individual person and no one is really running scientific or medical experiments on this. If we don't run experiments, then we don't really know what the results of doing certain things are going to be.

Kaden
04-06-2012, 08:18 PM
30 minutes is excruciating I cant imagine longer .

bondiman
04-06-2012, 09:51 PM
i have been banding myself and others for the past five years.i bought the elastrator on ebay from a farmer and he would have used it on hundreds of sheep over the years.i band myself about 6 times a week and find it erotic to think of the sheep before me loosing there testicles with the band of green!i leave it on my balls for about 20 minutes and even use a double band to give extra tightness.any one around sydney,australia wanting it done ,let me know.cheers peter