PDA

View Full Version : What would it be like if my femdom ********** fantasies came true for real?

Castratrix's pet
03-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Part of me wants it to happen for real and part of me wants to run away and hide, but I have wondered what it would be like if my femdom ********** fantasies came true for real.

What would it be like for me dressed in a long sleeve shirt, sleeves down, my arms covered to my hands in long sleeves, surrounded by a group of beautiful dominant omnipotent women? Strapped down helpless to an operating table naked from my waist down my genitals exposed for ********** surgery?

I would probably be laid out with my knees bent and my legs draped over the edge of the table. Would the castratrix stand at the end of the table directly facing my genitals or would she stand at the side of the table with another woman assisting her standing across the table from her?

The castratrix is a very beautiful, dominant, and very omnipotent woman. If her hair is long she has it tied in back. She is wearing a regular (woven not knit) long sleeve shirt like a long sleeve work shirt.

What would it be like fo me as she examines my testicles and penis? How would that feel and what would it be like, and what would I feel as she examines me?

What would it be like for me seeing the trays of surgical instruments and watching the castratrix as she rolls up her sleeves hearing her teling the other women that she is going to ******** me that she is going to turn me into a eunuch! What would it be like watching her rolling her sleeves up above her elbows knowing she is going to ******** me she is going to cut my balls out my manhood is about to be destroyed at her hands! Ladies if you were going to perform a ********** like this wearing a long sleeve shirt how would you roll up your sleeves and how high above your elbows would you roll them up to?

What would it be like for me physically, emotionally, and sexually as she preps me for ********** surgery? What would it be like as she picks up her scalpel and brings it maybe teasingly toward my scrotum and as she cuts open my ball sack?

What would the actual ********** surgery at her hands be like? As she draws out the first testicle what would it feel like as she holds it in her hands? What would it feel like as she clamps off the cord then ties it with ligatures?

How much pain would I feel? How much bleeding would there be? Would I have an erection and what would that be like? Would I cum? What if she decided to bring me off while she is performing the ********** surgery on me to make sure I am totally drained when she completes the **********, what would that be like? What would it be like as she picks up her scalpel and again perhaps teasingly brings it toward the spermatic cord and as she cuts off the first testicle then hold it up to sho the other women. Ladies if you ********* a man which testicle would you take first, right or left and why that one first?

What would it be like hearing the castratrix explain to the other women each step in the procedure as she performs it, and hearing her and the other women talking among themselves about **********, what she is doing to me and why, what I will be and be like afterward and why I will be that way, all kinds of things about **********.

Would she be bruital or would she perform the surgery gently? Would she do it quickly, or would she operate very slowly to prolong my agony at her hands and make it last longer so she could have more time to enjoy doing it? Ladies, how would you perform a **********, bruital or gentle, quick or slow?

What would the touch of her fingers, habds, and surgical instruments on my testicles sperm cords and genitals be like as she castrates me? What would it be like for me lieing there helpless looking up at this beautiful dominant omnipotent sadistic woman standing over me, hypnotized totally in her power, looking up at this beautiful sensuous domniant omnipotent woman, seeing her face and her eyes, her breasts knowing she is woman she is Goddess, her arms bare to above her elbows with the sleeves of her long sleeve shirt rolled up high, watching and feeling it as she performs ********** surgery on me as she cuts my nuts out and my manhood is destroyed at her hands? Would I worship her as Goddess as she castrates me, I mean worship her as if She Herself [U]is[U] The Goddess!

How much fear, how much pain, how much terror, how much sexual feelings would I have during the surgery at her hands? Physically, emotionally, and sexually what would it be like undergoing surgical ********** performed by a beautiful dominant omnipotent sadistic woman, what would ********** surgery performed by a real castratrix be like for real?

What would the second half of the surgery be like as she is removing the second testicle? Would I see the first testicle nearby in a small dish perhaps and what would that be like? Would the second half of the surgery be more intense and how much more intense? What would it be like as she clamped off and tied the second spermatic cord and my ********** at her hands becomes an assured reality for real? What would that realization that instant be like? What would it be like in those few seconds as she is severing the last ball and the instant afterward when My ********** at her hands is suddenly complete?

What if she decided to try and bring me off one last time after she finished the **********? What would that be like with my balls gone being brought off and cumming at the hands and under the control of the woman who had just performed the ********** surgery on me?

What if she decided to then destroy my penis by destroying the nerves that control erections and maybe also breaking or buckling my penis to make sure I never had another erection because she doesn't want a eunuch she ********* to ever have another erection? What would that be like?

What would it be like afterward if she decided to keep me and force me to spend the rest of my existence serving her as her own personal eunuch slave she herself had *********? What would it be like spending the rest of my existence serving the woman who performed the ********** surgery on me at whose hands my manhood had been destroyed, serving her as her personal eunuch slave and worshipping her as Goddess as if She Herself is The Goddess? What would that be like?

I hope others here will post to this thread and answer my questions, I really want to know. Are there male slaves or subs here who have engaged in and experienced ********** play or very realistic mock surgical ********** with a beautiful expereinced dominatrice? What did you feel and what was that like?

Are there any ladies here who have ********** play or done a very realistic mock surgical ********** on a male sub or male slave, any ladies here who have experience with femdom **********? My sense is that some of the best informative and in depth insights and answers would come from pro-dommes who have done ********** play and mock castrations, Or from a woman who has done real castrations for example on a farm or ranch where she herself has ********* male livestock animals.

Like I said I am seeking thoughts and feelings and insights so I hope others ladies as well as guys will post here and share their insights and answer my questions. Thank you.

kickpom
03-25-2012, 07:16 AM
You'll lose your sex drive therefore losing you lust for your fetish then you'll regret it and wish you kept it as a fantasy...

Castratrix's pet
03-25-2012, 11:53 AM
If anyone would feel more comfortable answering this privately instead of posting publicly please feel free to private message me to answer. I do need and want answers, I am trying to understand and want to know and to know what others think the answers to this would be so please answer, thank you.

shorty-p
03-25-2012, 02:45 PM
If she REALLY cuts yer weenie (or giggle berries) off, how you gonna fap to the thought of her cutting yer weenie off?

That's why I like to just think about the extreme stuff. I fantasize about my wife or any hot girl, for that matter, busting one of my nuts. But, that shits gonna hurt, really hurt. I think the fantasies about permanent damage are best left as fantasies.

Sockmess
03-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Thats why you have two. One to let the destruction fetish go with and the other to fap to after the deed is done.

Castratrix's pet
03-25-2012, 11:40 PM
I understand where the replies I've gotten here are coming from and I realize that after being ********* a man's sex drive will quickly drop to nothing. That's not what I was asking.

What I was asking is what would it be like while she is performing the ********** surgery and she is in the act of cutting out the testicles, and what would it be like serving her afterward as her personal eunuch slave. In other words, what would it be like to literally be in reality what my username says, a castratrix's personal pet eunuch?

frasse999
03-26-2012, 10:32 AM
If anyone would feel more comfortable answering this privately instead of posting publicly please feel free to private message me to answer. I do need and want answers, I am trying to understand and want to know and to know what others think the answers to this would be so please answer, thank you.

It is kinda ironic and paradoxal that the excitement over losing the balls is created by the balls themselves.

frasse999
03-26-2012, 10:48 AM
I have a crazy idea. What if there was a membership club called "The ball lottery" with a deposit

of 10k dollar
membership of 100 dollar per year.

For every 50.000 dollar collected one guy wins the lottery, collects the 50k but gets *********. It is sensually filmed and performed by 3-4 females in sexy or no clothes sexually playing and ********** him slowly and the movie is later sold to some sites for d/l (if that is legal)

So with 5000 members we would see one ********** each year. This is even better than offering anyone 50k because that would likely just be some dude who was going to do it tomorrow anyway. With random pick, it is more likely that some semi-crazy dude gets ********* than just some faggot. :jumpsmile

I wonder, in countries like Thailand where people not even need a doctor to approve this surgery, getting paid money for shooting a video of a kinky ********** video should also be legal, right?

Oh another thing, if the guy who wins the lottery chooses to back out he is kicked out of the club and loses his 10k deposit.

Maybe in 50 years we have all that on PPV :jumpsmile

frasse999
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
In fact even 500 members would do, 500*100 = 50000 :bananajum

Sockmess
03-26-2012, 06:04 PM
I would watch, but if i won, I don't think i would take the money. The only woman who i would consider worthy of destroying my male hormone makers would be one i can live it till i die.

T-Lo G
03-26-2012, 07:34 PM
I'd only watch if the ********** was done using the woman's teeth!!!!

frasse999
03-27-2012, 12:27 AM
The cool thing about it is, since the chance of winning the lottery is so small, faggots that really want to be ********* (for free) do not join the club. Instead, normal crazy people that wish to watch ********** joins and some of them are crazier than others and could take the plunge and take the money. So, we make a sacrifice so that thousands of others can enjoy those beautiful bitches doing it. The fantasy that those bithes are for real and that they in fact would not hesitate doing the same to you would be a gigantic turn on.

Castratrix's pet
03-27-2012, 12:41 AM
While the replies have been interesting they haven't answered or eved addressed my questions.

I have described in detail my femdom ********** fantsay. What would it be like if that femdom ********** fantasy came true for real? What would it be like while undergoing ********** surgery performed by a woman? What would it be like afterward spending the rest of my existence as literally what my username says, a castratrix's personal pet eunuch?

frasse999
03-27-2012, 09:55 AM
The gut feeling I have gotten through reading is that a straight guy normally would regret it or be disappointed afterwards. Those who think it is worthwhile are extreme feminine guys who want a sex change.

I do not know how it would feel during the act though, perhaps some other dude could answer it who actually went through it. I think it would probably not feel very comfortable and having a boner during the ********** I think is also very difficult.

Another point is, the women could leave you afterwards indirectly because you were no fun to play with being a Eunuch. Is there any statistics on how often a female and male stick together in a dom/slave relationsship after a **********? I do not think the odds look very good.

kickpom
03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Read what im sayin carefully, i know you're in the fantasy high zone and you are not thinking rationally.

This is how it would go down:

During the act, you'll love it. It will feel awesome because its your fantasy.

Being the pet slave afterwords wont be as rewardig. You will no longer have the desires you have now, you will not get the pleasure, you wont enjoy it, there will be no rush, no excitement, it will become tedious and you'll ultimately regret ir. Because the reason you did it is gone - your lust is gone, your desire for the fantasy was fulfilled and now you have no testicles meaning you wont feel sexuslly aroused by the idea.

What i would suggest is do a mock ********** complete with everything via mistresses. They would do one for you and you could even be their pet for the rest of the session.

I know this isny what you wanted to hear but this is the reality.

Sockmess
03-27-2012, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't like it because its too clinical. My fantasty would be physical destruction. I have a fetish for a nugget being squashed by a foot (bare, heels boots sock it doesn't matter) although punching or teeth would be enjoyable to watch. After it happens I would have to be on testrone because a life with an extremely reduced sex drive isn't my cup of tea yet. Although a woman being able to control my sex drive is a turn on (which iis probably a paradox)

Castratrix's pet
03-28-2012, 11:52 AM
After it happens I would have to be on testrone because a life with an extremely reduced sex drive isn't my cup of tea yet. Although a woman being able to control my sex drive is a turn on (which iis probably a paradox)

I have thought about that. After ********** me

she could put me on testosterone replacement. She could give me the amount she wants me to have to control me and control what level of sex drive she wants me to have to suit her desires her needs her wants. She could totally control me and my sex drive for her purposes and her enjoyment and satisfaction and hers alone. It would be the ultimate in her having total control over me, and for her a total omnipotent Goddess trip, the ultimate in femdom power. Interesting concept. I like that, I'm very comfortable with and like that a lot. Thanks Sockmess for the insight and idea.

frasse999
03-28-2012, 01:35 PM
If you ever went through with your fantasy of being ********* by a beautiful woman with rolled up sleeves, would you record it and share pics or videos of this occasion?

I have never so far seen any ********** movie with sexual focus that was not fake...
You would be the first in the world to do that I think. :ibow4u:

Ron67
03-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes, yes, yes! Do it! Don't wait anymore. Let some willing woman ******** you. With rolled up sleeves!!!

We all are for many years exited to share this moment with you (I_worship_women).

If you do not make a video for us to watch, we will (rollup our sleeves..) be very disappointed.

You are the most Psycho-Wannabe-Eunuch ever (Without doing it).

My answer to you is: You are afraid not to satisfy a woman sexually. You prefer to offer your balls instead. But there is no woman who wants to take them. There is no woman who wants to live with an eunuch who is not able and not willing to satisfy her. Real women like/love males.

Some kinky ones will play games. But not your Fantasy. That is to far and to strange for them. Do not molest.

Castratrix's pet
03-29-2012, 09:26 AM
It would be interesting to hear from a dominant woman and her views and insights on this. Are there any dominant ladies here especially a dominant lady or dominatrix who has fantasies where she castrates a man? I'm also looking for input and insight from the ladies as well thanks.

Castratrix's pet
03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
I am not someone who can sit back and enjoy, I have to constantly crunch numbers, to analyze everything. I am trying to analyze and to understand my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes.

There is something different between most of the other femdom ********** fantasies I've read and heard about and my femdom ********** fantasies and fetishes. Most seem to be a sexual fantasy for sexual pleasure and who cares what caused this fantasy or why.

But there is something very deeply spiritual about my femdom ********** fantasies. To me there is something deeply spiritual about femdom ********** and about ********** performed by a woman. There is something deeply spiritual to me about femdom ********** like some ritual that has to do with religious and spiritual purposes and religious and spiritual things. There is also something about it that feels very very ancient, so ancient it is lost in the mists of time somewhere. But to me there is something very deeply spiritual about femdom **********. I don't know or understand what it is or why but that is what I feel down inside about it.

To me femdom ********** is a deeply spiritual experience. Even watching a woman veterinarian ********** a male animal, even a cowgirl/farmgirl ********** a male livestock animal, there is something deeply spiritual to me about male ********** performed by a girl or a woman. Of course the ultimate in this is human ********** a man being ********* by a woman, and especially surgical ********** performed by a woman where she performs the ********** the way a woman surgeon would do it when she has to ******** a man for medical reasons or the way a woman veterinarian would neuter a large male dog, any ********** where the testicles are cut out surgically performed by a girl or a woman.

When I am wanking off imagining myself undergoing ********** surgery performed by a woman with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows it is very much a deeply spiritual experience to me and I feel it spiritually as well as physically and sexually. I don't understand this spiritual aspect of it but that is what I very much feel and I'm trying to understand that and all that goes with that.

I am looking for insights and answers, especially I am looking for insights and answers from women. I also very much need the women's perspectives and insights on all this. Especially dominant women and most of all from women with femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. I am seeking inisghts and answers from women who have experience with **********, femdom ********** and with femdom ********** fantasies, fetishes, and femdom ********** play. I appreciate any replies and insights any of the ladies here give me on this. Thank you.

frasse999
03-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Here are my points. Since ********** is illegal in most countries as part of a sexual activity I do not think the really kinky/crazy women would post here since it adds as evidence.

They would fear that if you changed your mind afterwards and took out revenge by suing her.

The most likely way being contact by the kind of bitch you want to find would be anonymity i.e. that they contact you by private message and that you carried on by some hotmail conversations or something.

So, if you are serious you should encourage them to contact you on private message. Another point could be, at imagefaps "**********" profiles there are a small number of females without any pics and much information. You could try contact them and see if anyone have their sleeves rolled up and are sexy and for real :D

I bet in the deeper in the sea the more wicked the fishes i.e the ones that have posted a profile somewhere say at eunuch.org, collarme.com or imagefap.com (********** interest) and post very little like "I like to do **********" and no pics THOSE are the ones that are the most anonymous and most for real...

By the way, to simulate the aftermath why do not you first try some months with testosterone blocking pills so that you know what u r getting yourself into.

Alone_4ever
04-13-2012, 03:10 PM
This is great Idea !!! i would be happy to be in a comunitty of those 5 K guy waiting for lottery :-)
, but i got one question ,
if i win the lottery , did i choose those girl where would ******** me ?
did i choose the way how they do it ???
mayibe i wish to got openned my nutsack and splitted one ball in half