PDA

View Full Version : First-person ballbuster

Tumor
03-26-2012, 02:42 AM
Wanna see some screenshots? :D

balltoyca
03-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Could be a lot of fun if it were real!!!

Introvert
03-26-2012, 04:53 AM
I would love to see such a game. Will you provide some more information about this? Did you make the pictures?

You chose a good timing for this; recently I expressed my wish for a computer game like the one in my thread.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14882

EricaBB
03-26-2012, 06:16 AM
Hmm...

I'd end up hyperextending my knee a lot...
And kicking air would be a disappointment.

But if the graphics are good enough, and the men quiver in pain after a kick screaming "PLEEASE, NO MORE!"... I might play it.

Tumor
03-26-2012, 08:58 AM
@Introvert: unfortunately it's something I faked ;) I can do the graphic side of things, but I don't know anything about programming...

Introvert
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Hmm...

I'd end up hyperextending my knee a lot...
And kicking air would be a disappointment.

But if the graphics are good enough, and the men quiver in pain after a kick screaming "PLEEASE, NO MORE!"... I might play it.

Making the game for the computer would solve those and other problems.

@Introvert: unfortunately it's something I faked ;) I can do the graphic side of things, but I don't know anything about programming...

I expected so. You seem to have the required graphic skills, creativity and imagination. You just need a programmer.

I wonder whether the game would even be allowed for the Wii.

BallbustingPrincess
03-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Keeping fit by busting some balls? Yeah Id buy it!! lol
I like that she has nutcrackers in her hand hehe
My friend has that camera Kinect thingy for the xbox and she likes her fitness things and there is some sort of self defence game for it she has, it didnt look that great from what i saw but curious as to if it shows how to kick a guy in the balls?

Wanna see some screenshots? :D

BoxedBalls
03-27-2012, 04:08 AM
Two guys quick look at Self Defense Training gameplay for Kinect. Smkip the first three minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yDdMJnTIf4

helios
03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Hi BBP -

Great to see you are still around. There is a thread on here called "Women's Femdom Fantasies" that I'm sure we'd all like to see your response to.

I seem to recall you saying you didn't think you were a great writer, but then I also seem to recall you writing some pretty amazing (and sexy) things over the years.

Here's hopin' ...

Dude
03-28-2012, 07:38 AM
don't know If anyone here knows Saints row the third, but that game has so much ballbusting goin on, it's unreal :P.

Tumor
03-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Another 'screenshot' :D

Tumor
03-30-2012, 06:08 AM
... and finishing him off.