PDA

View Full Version : Au Revoir! ( From Alec Anacona )

Mythical Pain
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Distinguished forum member Alec Anaconda is recently having some account trouble here. He cannot seem to get signed in on his original account, and while he attempted to start a second in order to continue using this forum, it has yet to be "approved". As such, he's PMed me through his new account and asked me to please post his potential Good-bye message, in case he remains unable to post indefinitely.

Here is Alec Anaconda's message:

--------------------------------------------------

Au revoir, maybe goodbye, to all on this forum.

I can still read the posts, and I can receive a PM, but only one is allowed in my inbox.

Thank you all for your company over that last four years.

Alec Anaconda

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to see you here again soon my friend, whether on a new account or the old one!

Mythical Pain
03-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Here is the remainder of Alec Anaconda's message which he has asked me to post for him here.

It's my sincere hope that he will be able to get a new password and be able to post here again soon, as he is a great contributer to this forum, and always has something positive to say about the things people put a lot of hard work into creating.

In the “Gone quieter on here” thread:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14850 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14850) Mr Skweezme asked,

Yes, but where are the newbies, new posters?

Sadly, I now know the answer, and this is how I found that information.

Many days ago, The System demanded that I log in.

I don’t recall the last time The System did that, but it was sometime within the last ice age.

I tried all the likely passwords, but failed.

In desperation, I used the password reminder routine, which wanted only my email address.

Now email addresses are ten a penny and I’ve long since discarded most old ones, but I gave The System the only likely candidate.

In its mechanical wisdom, The System ordained that I be henceforth known as “Alec Anaconda, A1”, a newbie with all the encumbrances of that station.

‘Oh dear, what a pity,’ I thought as I composed this narrative.

However, The System knows that nasty people like to misuse forums.

The System was happy to take my message and preview it, but when I posted The System informs me,

“YOUR POST WILL NOT APPEAR UNTIL IT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY A MODERATOR.”

I’ve even tried the “CONTACT US” button.

It seems that this forum may well be a ancient titanic liner without a rudder, closed to every newbie and unable to throw a buoy to any falling into the password sea; a liner steered only by The System.

Alec Anaconda

Many thanks for your many contributions to this forum, Alec, and it's my hope you'll be back soon, with your account/password issues cleared up!

Alec Anaconda, A1
04-06-2012, 02:35 AM
For the record, I’ve had more enthusiastic leaving wakes!

But thank you to the few who bothered.

Alec Anaconda (in limbo)

Alec Anaconda, A1
04-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Then again, I could have just pissed off someone in power, who is now laughing their head off at my expense.

Alec Anaconda (in limbo)

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-05-2012, 01:20 PM
New member rajeshjh555 just PM’d me.

I tried to reply, but his box is full (not surprising with a limit of one!)

It’s such a shame that new people have to wait, and wait, and then wait again, just for approval.

So keep plugging away, rajeshjh555, you’ll get in eventually.