PDA

View Full Version : fun in winter: snowballbusting

clloyd
04-02-2012, 03:11 PM
anyone ever tried it? It's wonderful! My last girlfriend (the only one i ever had that was interested in ballbusting) and i did this once or twice. A couple times when there was snow on the ground, I would stay in the garage (for fear of being seen by the neighbors) and strip naked, and my gf would go out into the yard and make a snowball. When she came in I would hold up my dick or bend over so she could hurl it at my dangling balls. She missed far more than hit, but it was great fun. One time she wanted to be on the receiving end (she wasn't usually into cb) and lay down with her legs spread open and I threw a few snowballs at her naked pussy, but it hurt her too much and she didn't want to do it again. But, as i said, great fun!

skweezme
04-02-2012, 04:19 PM
What's the difference between a Snow Man and a Snow Woman?

Snowballs

darkwing
04-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Would it work to encase the testicles inside a smowball and then have her kick them to break them out of the snowball? You might have to tie a rope or cloth around the base of the scrotum to keep them from shriveling up inside of you from the initial exposure to the cold.:o

Let us know how it turns out (we don't get much snow where I am :( ).

Su0
04-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Hehe, both of those are pretty good ideas. Though if it's cold your testicles tend to get upwards your abdomen especially when you have to take off pants.