PDA

View Full Version : permanent damage?

help please
04-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I checked it out on the search before but I could not find a place where a common consensus was reached about how you can estimate what you can and cant do with getting busted to avoid damage to your balls.

Reason im asking is kinda odd actually when I was in like 1st grade or kindergarten some girls held one of my friends and one chick kicked him like 10 times in the balls. Now that hes a grown man he has a suspiciously high voice and little facial hair. I always wondered if he potentially had any permanent damage? I would think even 20 kicks from a first grade girl could definitely not cause any damage? thoughts?

ya my gradeschool was a place of crazy ball kicking girls.......at least initially...

TangledPanda
04-07-2012, 07:23 PM
I would say that it is possible your friend suffered some damage.

help please
04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
hmm ok, well the thing is i dont think she was even really kicking full force , but it was like 10 times, but i see some vids of guys taking really really hard hits and they dont appear to suffer any damage? how is this?

smackMyNuts
04-07-2012, 08:46 PM
You know, there are some guys who just don't have much facial hair. How thick and fast growing your facial hair is is largely genetic. A little damage to the nuts isn't likely to stop the onset of puberty anyway. If his nuts were destroyed, that would do it, but even boys with only one testicle generally go through puberty fine. It's only full ********** that stops it. So unless his balls were utterly destroyed, I would be surprised if what you mention actually has anything to do with that incident.

aiam
04-07-2012, 09:12 PM
since his balls were probably not as developed it could be that he suffered some damage which is why that happened. Or as the above poster said, it could be genetics.

One from the Vaults
04-08-2012, 08:34 PM
I've heard that young boys who get kicked in the groin sometimes develop scar tissue which makes their penis permanently off-centre

obedientesticle
04-09-2012, 01:59 AM
I checked it out on the search before but I could not find a place where a common consensus was reached about how you can estimate what you can and cant do with getting busted to avoid damage to your balls.

Start slowly and train well...

Reason im asking is kinda odd actually when I was in like 1st grade or kindergarten some girls held one of my friends and one chick kicked him like 10 times in the balls. Now that hes a grown man he has a suspiciously high voice and little facial hair. I always wondered if he potentially had any permanent damage? I would think even 20 kicks from a first grade girl could definitely not cause any damage? thoughts?

Sensitivity and vulnerability vary individually. I would say is more the normal thing that most men cannot take so much violence on their balls, men from ballbusting sites are not the average. Compare them to trained boxers who usually can take more blows to the face or guts than other people.

Moreover, it should be a difference in a young developing boy, who is supposedly more sensitive and vulnerable. Usually also regenerates faster then old people, but if something was really destroyed, it might not regenerate.

Thirdly, I do not understand why people always say "that kick wasnt so hard" - it depends on how well it hit, if the balls are hit by the tip of the shoes and if they are trapped between the pelvic bone and the shoe...